Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyren better not..
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-20-2013, 12:52 AM

..use his dick slap finisher on Warfare of this boy with the big ol' dick is gonna cum in his ear!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Edit Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-20-2013, 08:01 AM

I tell you what, Sausage McPatty, I'll cut you a deal.

I'll trademark the 'Dickslap of Doom.' Then, when you talk about 'Little Mr. XWF', I will allow you to use the finisher at a premium royalty cost.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-20-2013, 04:39 PM

Ooooooooh you done fucked up now boy!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-20-2013, 05:09 PM

I Love were this is going too...

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Mr. XWF (02-20-2013)
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-20-2013, 05:35 PM

Where? Right up yo' black ass? You sick FUCK!

Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. XWF's post:
Wallace Witasick (02-21-2013)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-20-2013, 05:42 PM

(02-20-2013, 05:35 PM)Mr. XWF Said: Where? Right up yo' black ass? You sick FUCK!

Chill Bro, i just like how you get heated over your "SlapDick Of Doom" or whatever it is... Should you go back into beating your Cockatoos into Cryen's or Shane's or your favorite man Crimson asses?

Let me not interrupt Mr. XWF's Topic and i'll leave you two be.

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Mr. XWF (02-20-2013)
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-20-2013, 05:44 PM

Whaaaaat?

WHAAAAAAAT?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT??????????
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-20-2013, 05:48 PM

(02-20-2013, 05:42 PM)John_Black Said:
(02-20-2013, 05:35 PM)Mr. XWF Said: Where? Right up yo' black ass? You sick FUCK!

Chill Bro, i just like how you get heated over your "SlapDick Of Doom" or whatever it is... Should you go back into beating your Cockatoos into Cryen's or Shane's or your favorite man Crimson asses?

Oh that's it you've got a Rock Bottom with your name on it, BIZZITCH! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME SUCH HORRIBLE THINGS!

Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-20-2013, 05:52 PM

(02-20-2013, 05:48 PM)Mr. XWF Said:
(02-20-2013, 05:42 PM)John_Black Said:

Oh that's it you've got a Rock Bottom with your name on it, BIZZITCH! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME SUCH HORRIBLE THINGS!

Look Mr XWF, i don't want to go toe to toe with you... your too popular around the Black Circle...and VERY popular with the XWF Roster.

I don't want to waste your Time Dick-a-goose..and plus, i'll get looked down if i fought you on here.

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-20-2013, 06:20 PM

I will decockitate Mr. XWF and drag his tiny member through the streets of St. Petersburg.
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-20-2013, 07:01 PM

Russia? Or Florida?
Hate Post Like Post