Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 11:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Dallas
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-31-2013, 05:47 PM

A glitch in the XWF website broadcast this video blocking all other streaming for 30 minutes this evening, the creator hacked into the website and blocked up all bandwidth with the broadcast. The following is said broadcast

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN BOYS AND GIRLS DO NOT ADJUST YOUR BANDWIDTHS AND WELCOME TO JORDAN CALIBAN'S PIRATE RADIO SHOW, THIS IS THE CALIBANNED NETWORK

a sound file pops up on the screen and when opened the opening for boondocks plays

One thing you all should learn quickly about the wind is how quickly it can change, and soon you are being hit with the same wind you were being hit with a week ago, the wind and rain you forgot comes back around and there it is hitting you in the face again.

You can hear him lighting a smoke in the background and he continues

Happy new year to you all though, it is my pleasure to say that I can share my new years resolution with all of you here being forced to watch this, Some of you have probably forgotten who I am. I am the man who started something I should of finished long long ago. But there is one of you who better not of forgotten me because now I am here I intend to stick my nose in every bit of business said poor bastard has until he gets in the ring and faces me one on one, bell to bell I'm done waiting and wondering and pondering. See what you all saw as me leaving was a self imposed suspension, I left here an angry child in the business and now I intend to turn that around. So I got in my car and I drove back to the gym the school the place I call home, I learned my lessons there and then all over the world and now I am back to take what I so badly want. Step one is Dallas

[Image: sql7ch.jpg]

Brought to you by Radioactive spiders incorporated

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post