Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memories/ A Meeting
Sewaside Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-01-2014, 06:22 PM

{Thirteen years old and my world is a war zone. Backpacks filled with dope and adults trying to take advantage on every corner. Fellow dopeboys try to rob you. Everybody flossin' and everybody jackin'. We're kids, it's a dangerous combination. Guns everywhere. Drugs everywhere. Parent nowhere. We sure don't miss em. Thinking back I guess at least in our hood ours was a lost generation. It didn't take long for the gangs to try and take advantage. Everybody wants numbers. Kids are easy targets. Kids think the lifestyle is all money, drugs, and power. In reality it's prison time or death. Unless you hit the lotto. When your a kid though it's either roll wit it or get rolled over. All the squares who didn't get down wit the hood got treated... It wasn't pretty. Kids are cruel.

First time I saw a person get killed I was thirteen too...

I remember I was walking to the store to get some chips and a blunt. I saw my homie Josh and his brother Melvin. As we walked we saw another teenager getting out of a car with an older woman. As the walked across the sidewalk in the front of us towards a house the next few seconds seemed to be in slow motion. Melvin just shot the kid in the head. The gun was huge. Well for us at the time a .357 was pretty big. His head seemed to just splatter. There was blood and brain matter all over Josh and I. I don't know what happened next but I guess we all ran. Melvin ended up being arrested in the coming weeks. He was latter convicted and sentenced to 25 years. In our mind state at the time he was a G. We all payed homage to Melvin in our hood like he was some kind of hero cause he shot a kid who was from a rival hood visiting his family. We were animals. This kind of thing became the norm. You didn't even think twice when it was time for the shit to go down you pulled out and fired, did what you had to do. You dealt with the consequences but this is fuckin' Beirut. What choice do we have?}

We open to a shot of a huge gym. All state of the art equipment it nearly looks as if someone had just moments ago unwrapped this stuff from the box. There is only one person in the gym and he is working hard on the bench. He's putting up and insane amount of weight and he's working hard sweating plenty as he knocks out a set. He stops and catches his breath before taking a swig from a water bottle nearby. As we close in he hold up his finger as if to say one second. Next he knocks out another set of twenty. By now he's pretty spent and he grabs a towel wiping the sweat from his forehead. Next he looks into your living room and grins...

"Ya see ladies and gentleman while everybody else is playing dress up I'm getting ready to show the entire roster just exactly what a top notch athlete looks like. The jokes, the drama, the sports entertainment aspect? I can respect that. This is our job. This is the evolution of the sport. That isn't what this abomination of a company has become though. I got something for everybody. That's right, take notice! As soon as I shower up and change I have a meeting with the Administrator himself. The Administrator told me he knows my old buddy Shane has his hands so full with the Congregation that he's letting the XWF go down the toilet. Think it's time to see what the admin network is all about..."

With that Sewaside goes back to his workout pounding out rep after rep as the sweat drips. We're left to wonder just what the Administrator and Sewaside have in store for the XWF. What's the connection?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sewaside's post:
(01-01-2014), Sid Feder (01-02-2014)