Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-27-2024, 02:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Kinja Tay -vs- Marshall Cage -vs- Mandii
Marshall Cage Offline
I STOPPED THE WORDS

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-01-2014, 03:58 AM

Here's where you're wrong. The "imbecile video games" I play, are all based off of real fighting. Sure, add in a few... Other, entertaining, elements........ But the point is.. I get my inspiration, my will to fight, in ways that are... impossible to explain... And you've been wrestling for four years? Wow. Sure, you have indy experience, but yet, you've never seen the Big Leagues! You've never seen the XWF! The only "Rider" I know are spelled differently, and has a first name of Zack. Where as, I've never even heard of anyone you speak of, I've done something that people thought I couldn't do. They said I couldn't win. And I did. You say I can't win, and history repeats itself. See, if fighting game references won't work... How about we make it about something else.... Say, we have... Three Blue Eyes White Dragons on the field, as well as Jinzo, and you have... One Blue Eyes Dragon on the field.. (And hidden subject? He has like... Marshmallon in face up attack position. Idiot)... By doing what most people say is impossible, I can summon Ultimate Blue Eyes Dragon... OR! Use two tricky dragons which I have in my hand, or what some people would say up my sleeve (Tricks, you could say?) And summon The Five Headed Dragon. All this time we were ALMOST equal, until I pulled out an upset! Which I plan to do this time, next time, and any time after that! "Believe it!"

[Image: i64yhGs.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Kinja Tay -vs- Marshall Cage -vs- Mandii - by Marshall Cage - 01-01-2014, 03:58 AM
Kinja Tay -vs- Marshall Cage -vs- Mandii - by KINJA TAY - 01-03-2014, 04:55 AM