Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 02:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Kinja Tay -vs- Marshall Cage -vs- Mandii
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-31-2013, 06:04 PM

Oh you simple little naive boy. Check the Rider name, while yes I am new to this company I am not a new face to Professional Wrestling. Maybe you should pull your head out of not only your ass but also take it out of that useless, lifeless, last years game and come back to reality, or are you to afraid of coming out of that world because it is the ONLY place you have ANY power. As for Kinja, if I even said that right, I'm just going to call you K-Tay ok? You seem to not want to play yet, come on, don't leave me on my lonesome with button masher over there. Let me ask you Marshall, are buttons on a controller the only thing you can Mash? Marshall go mash mash and boom boom out side of big white ring While Mandii gets the one two three.

jlHCQQ.png

Messages In This Thread
Kinja Tay -vs- Marshall Cage -vs- Mandii - by Mandii Rider - 12-31-2013, 06:04 PM
Kinja Tay -vs- Marshall Cage -vs- Mandii - by KINJA TAY - 01-03-2014, 04:55 AM