Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Hunter Payne -vs- Smoke Man
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-30-2013, 07:34 PM

Battle thread

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-30-2013, 10:21 PM

My opponent is Smoke Man?

The same Smoke man that promised to lead us in a revolution against the totalitarians of the XWF?

Where have you been Smoke man?

Because you damn sure haven't been leading any sort of revolution like you said you would.

Take it from me, just like I tell them "drugs are bad for you." Do these idiots we call 'co-workers' listen?

Nope!

"Quitting's hard" they say.

You can scream 'Rise Up!' All you want Daniel. Is it okay if I call you Daniel?...

It doesn't matter. That's what I'm calling you anyway.

As long as you have a bunch of addicts for colleagues, your uprising will go nowhere fast!

But I'm sure you're already experiencing that.

I wish you luck in our match Daniel, you are definitely going to need it! Because you will be stepping into the ring with one of the greatest of all time! Hunter Payne!

I wish I wasn't sooo busy with my new movie roles. Otherwise, I would be able to beat your ass more thoroughly, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to defeat you quicker than usual.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

12-31-2013, 07:35 AM

That's some real strong words, there, Hunter. Real strong. I almost had to think about how I was going to answer it... almost. Especially considering that, toward the end, you felt like elaborating this:

(12-30-2013, 10:21 PM)*Hunter Payne* Said: I wish I wasn't sooo busy with my new movie roles. Otherwise, I would be able to beat your ass more thoroughly, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to defeat you quicker than usual.

I take two things from that. One: I imagine you as the guy who appears on TV to tell the kids of the world drugs are 'not cool, brah', which would not surprise me at all, seeing as the only people who would actually listen to you are little young children, who would probably rather play on their Xbox than listen to you mouth off about drugs as if they were some lying and cheating ex-girlfriend.

The second thing I think of is how you are 'sooo busy' with these 'movie roles'. Maybe that's why no one listens to you, Hunter. That's probably why you can walk around spreading the good word, but everyone will just ignore you instead. Clearly you do not give as much of a shit about wrestling as I had first assumed. You wonder why the co-workers don't listen?

Because you're not speaking loud enough!

I haven't been doing this rebellion thing for even a month and I've appeared on live XWF TV more times preaching my cause than you ever had about your's, and you know where that's got me? A title shot, a slew of media attention, the eyes and ears of the Black Circle themselves. I messed up on being the United States Champion, but I'm not going to mess up come Friday. Because frankly, you're not worth my time. And if anything is going to go quickly during our match, it's gonna be your ass, being whooped, by me.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
Hunter Payne (12-31-2013)
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-31-2013, 09:23 PM

Oh boy Daniel!

Let me explain something to you...

Look at who kids admire these days. Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber. Both avid drug and alcohol users. And look at how fucking stupid these teen idols are! Point being, I don't need to tell children anything! They look at dumbfucks like those two long enough and they'll get the message.

Now onto my movie, I'm playing Zorroooooo!!!!! And I am an amazing actor if I don't say so myself! Hunter has gone Hollywood. Don't be jealous Daniel.

But if anyone, Any-DAMN-one! Should understand how stubborn our colleagues are, it's you, Mr. Rise Up.

Tell me, in your month of pure preaching, how many followers did you obtain? how many alliances do you have? How many people said, "We believe in your cause Smoke Man!"?

The answer should be somewhere near zero!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you have consistent air-time, you should have a lot more followers than none. Right?

The way I see it...

Either I'm right, and our coworkers are terrible drugged out zombies that couldn't stay sober to save their child's life!

Or...

Smoke Man is the most uninspirational leader ever!

But keep pretending you pose some kind of threat to me. Like Joy always use to say;

"Fake it, till you make it"

That whore.

But I digress, hey you prefer to go by the moniker Smoke Man, but I thought Smoke is supposed to disappear?

What is taking you so long to live up to your name? Hahahaha.

Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

01-01-2014, 08:38 AM

You sound like you're put down by how no one will listen to you, Hunter. How the kids won't listen, and how the rest of us won't listen. You can walk around dictating how people should enjoy their life all you want, but all you'll get in return is the middle finger.

I have said it countless times before, but obviously you hadn't listened, that I had not tried to 'rally the troops' under a single banner. I thought to make my motives loud and clear, and clearly more than enough people are willing to fight the Circle anyway. That's why there have been rebellions and revolutions before me.

Your 'acting' might just explain why you're still pretending like you're vaguely interesting, at best. You can quote your ex-girlfriend all you like, that'll just make you seem like a man who can't think for himself, which is probably why you're in the acting business in the first place. Reading a script someone else has written, all the while being told what to do. How manly of you. A real 'hero'.

So you're waiting for me to 'disappear', Hunter? Sorry, but as long as the fire burns, the smoke remains.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-01-2014, 04:57 PM

Then Friday I'll be happy to extinguish that fire for you.

Ok Daniel, so by that logic, if a guy likes to kill people and I tell him it's wrong to kill people. I'm dictating his life. So let's just let murderers' murder right? At least they'll enjoy life right? If nobody steps in to tell killers not to kill then the world will be a happier place right?

No that's stupid!

People can't disagree with facts Daniel. And the fact is that Straight Edge is a better lifestyle. Not easier, but better.

Yeah, it's a whole lot easier to toke up with Mr. Potato Head, Shane . It's a whole lot easier to go with the crowd like Nazis.

But it's a lot harder to "just say no...".

My bad, I thought you were different "Smoke Man". But you're not!

You are just like every other failed rebellion since the beginning of time!

"I'm being overlooked and I don't like it! So I'm going to bitch about it and get a group that thinks I'm overlooked too!"

Your group will fail Daniel, because you aren't fighting for anything except your own ego!

Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

01-01-2014, 05:22 PM

(01-01-2014, 04:57 PM)*Hunter Payne* Said: "I'm being overlooked and I don't like it! So I'm going to bitch about it and get a group that thinks I'm overlooked too!"

Your group will fail Daniel, because you aren't fighting for anything except your own ego!

(01-01-2014, 08:38 AM)Smoke Man Said: I have said it countless times before, but obviously you hadn't listened, that I had not tried to 'rally the troops' under a single banner.

Yet you still don't listen, do you, Hunter? It's like I'm talking to a fucking four year old, seriously. I didn't know you were a damn fortune teller, either! Is that your thing or something, because that is all you are talking about. How my rebellion 'will fall'. Every time you try bringing that up, I just ignore you. You could say that means I'm being stubborn but, what would I know? I don't even care, and you're clearly not listening to anything I'm saying, are you?

Are you?

(01-01-2014, 04:57 PM)*Hunter Payne* Said: Ok Daniel, so by that logic, if a guy likes to kill people and I tell him it's wrong to kill people. I'm dictating his life. So let's just let murderers' murder right? At least they'll enjoy life right? If nobody steps in to tell killers not to kill then the world will be a happier place right?

Smoke sighs.

Clearly you are not. Way to jump to conclusions, though. Obviously when I said no one is listening to you, I meant in regards to murderers and sociopaths. Are you even listening to yourself right now!? Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?! Are you saying that you are the one to stop or the killers of the earth or something!?

Smoke sighs again.

I need to lie down. All of this is hurting my brain.

...Or it's the fact that I am listening to you and your whiny voice.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-01-2014, 07:12 PM

Let's take a look at the 'Smoke Man recruiting process in question shall we?

Rebellion Rising

I actually heard you say "Join Me" really loud!

To join you in something must mean you're against something. The Black Circle.

I don't know much about "rallying troops together", but I do know that is exactly what the fuck this is!

So you Daniel are rallying wrestlers to join you under one banner to stop The Black Circle. The exact opposite of what you just said you weren't doing!

Just because it is not working out for you, doesn't mean you should just deny it.

Now I can go on and on and on about what we heard from your "Let's Rise Up Promo", or I can just say...

You 'Smoke Man' are guilty of treason at the highest level and should be beheaded!

As for me mentioning killers. That is in essence what you are saying to me about being Straight Edge in a drug infested environment. I just used a simplified example of Murderers would rather be allowed to kill people without any consequences. Just like you drug users would love to do heroin and meth without any consequences, but neither is the case Daniel! We live in a place with laws in place to prevent a bunch of drugged up killers walking the streets.

But do you hear that everybody?! Smoke Man would rather have there be druggy-killers on the streets than to have morals and beliefs that other people may not agree with. Grow some balls and form your own opinions you drug and killer lover!

The prosecution rests its case!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Hunter Payne's post:
Smoke (01-01-2014)
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

01-01-2014, 07:30 PM

Oh shit!? You found a defence!? That makes a change! Well, while you were there, did you go through everything? Did you remember to also check what I had told you right then and there!?

(11-30-2013, 06:43 PM)Smoke Man Said: You don't have to stand beside me. Fuck, you can be on the other side of the damn planet for all I care. Just as long as we're fighting the same target, then if we can succeed, any problems or strife that is between us can be settled. Whether it's about drugs, petty disagreements, so much as saying someone's name along with another person's name; we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

But if we can stop, shut the fuck up, and look at the real problem, then maybe we'll all stop talking about revolutions and rebellions.

Because there won't need to be another one.

The message was to join me in the fight, Hunter. Not to have everyone under a single fucking banner.

And with that evidence, the prosecutor (although technically I'm the defender. Fucked that up, as well, man) rests his case, and refuses to defend any more accounts. Why? Because this shit is getting reeeeaaaaaallly boring.

In other news, Hunter Payne continues to jump to conclusions! You want my opinion on trivial matters like drugs? I'm straight-edge, just like you. But I believe people have the right to behave and act how they want. Provided it's within the bounds of the law. Just because I question how you act upon others using drugs, does not mean I condone shit like murder. Get your thinking straight before your own damn lifestyle.

We can go in circles all you like, Hunter, but I know you're just dying to tell me how 'you'll win and that's that'. Out with it, so I can tell just how wrong you are.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-02-2014, 10:39 PM

I will win. Obviously. Thanks for noticing!

You wanna know what else is reeeeaaaaaallyy boring?

Your rebellion!

Let me share some news to you. Take a look at the timeline of your career, Fast-forward back to all your Lethal Lottery drama. You actually helped Shane ! Your mortal enemy.

Now, on the flip side of that, what have you done to hurt Shane , or his Black Circle?

Nothing you say! Really?! So that means you've one more harm than good to your cause doesn't it?

But okay smokey, I'll forget about that and play along with your little tiny revolution and join your laughable crusade.

You now have one actual visible, not-imaginary ally! Wooo!

What's next 'O fearless leader?

Are we going to put a cherry bomb in the toilet of their ice cream parlor?

Are we gonna TP Supernova's Spaceship?

Are we taking Shane's potatoes when he isn't looking and replacing them?

Pure brilliance Smoke Man!

That's gonna show the Black Circle!

Do you even have a plan for all these invisible people in the rebellion? Or do you plan on strategizing as you lose because you came to the fight unprepared?

Daniel, some people are born leaders... You aren't one of them! Sorry...