Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
John Austin -vs- Steve Davids
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-30-2013, 07:34 PM

Battle thread

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-31-2013, 05:04 AM

So here we are, the fight everyone has been waiting for. The devil's right hand man against motherfucking count chocula. I don't know if I should bring my wrestling boots or bring me a spoon and some milk to face off against you with man. Last time I checked, looking like you were a roadie for the Doobie Brothers has went out of style thirty some odd years ago. What is it like combing that rat's nest you call hair? I bet you get the comb stuck in that filth more times than you can count. Well it doesn't matter because I can save the trash talking like that for another day. It's time for me to embarrass you yet again like at Wild Card. This time you won't be able to steal a victory for me because it's one on one and there will be no running and no hiding from the Devil's right hand man. So go crawl into whatever cave you came from and train because when we face off, I will be walking out with my hands raise high into the air and everyone will know Austin is better than Steve Davids.

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-02-2014, 10:23 AM

Oh hey John. How are you? Sad? Upset? Distraught? I mean I'm pretty sad. You made the United Statws championship nothing other than a joke in your hideous reign as champion. It's okay though John, you are reliable in that aspect, you do what John Austin does. Fall short. Like you fell short against me at Wild Card and just like you fell short against Mystica. A Doobie Brothers reference? Really? You've always had a knack for terrible insults. Count Chocula? I don't see Duke around here do you? Bring your spoon Austin because you'll be eating my ass by the end of our match and it will be me with my hands held high.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-02-2014, 10:36 AM

I may have so called "fell short" in my US title reign but at least I didn't take a sabbatical when I became champion unlike you. You stole the X-treme title from me at Wild Card and then took a break shortly after cause you knew you couldn't hack it with the big dogs. I took my losses in great stride but I accomplished a hell of a lot more by being champ than you ever did as X-treme champion. I don't eat mens' asses Steve, the only asses I eat are brunettes with those double d's, know what I mean brotha? Hey now, the Doobie Brothers were a great band, Black Water? China Grove?..Too bad you couldn't hang with them cause your name might actually be worth something. Ask Eli James, Tony Santos, Griffin MacAlister, Alexandra Callaway, ask them all who is the most dangerous man in XWF is..not you, that's for sure.

Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

01-02-2014, 05:25 PM

(01-02-2014, 10:36 AM)John Austin Said:
I may have so called "fell short" in my US title reign but at least I didn't take a sabbatical when I became champion unlike you. You stole the X-treme title from me at Wild Card and then took a break shortly after cause you knew you couldn't hack it with the big dogs. I took my losses in great stride but I accomplished a hell of a lot more by being champ than you ever did as X-treme champion. I don't eat mens' asses Steve, the only asses I eat are brunettes with those double d's, know what I mean brotha? Hey now, the Doobie Brothers were a great band, Black Water? China Grove?..Too bad you couldn't hang with them cause your name might actually be worth something. Ask Eli James, Tony Santos, Griffin MacAlister, Alexandra Callaway, ask them all who is the most dangerous man in XWF is..not you, that's for sure.

Ah John, you see even the darkest demons need to go and find themselves at certain times. You wouldn't know that though, I mean all you have found out about yourself is that you are a useless lump of cunt. I stole the championship? John, don't you remember what actually happened? I won the match, then you ran off with my belt like the thieving little coward that you are. I couldn't hack it with the big dogs? What big dogs? If there's any big dogs in this company then I must be a fucking wolf. Ah you been hanging with the tranny thriller Barney Green John? You should find something else to do man, transvestites is all Green. Thanks man, my name might actually mean something so I am too good to hang with the Doobie Brothers, you really are such a charmer. Why the fuck would I ask the thoughts of any of those people? Do you really think I give a shit what they think? I don't care who they think the most dangerous man in XWF is John, you and I both know that you're talking to him.

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-02-2014, 06:39 PM

"A useless lump of cunt", you make it sound so thrilling Steve. Why don't you amaze us with your words of sweet serenity some more, ha! ..It amazes me you throw Barney's name into this, what does he have to do with anything? oh I know, Barney would be a better type of caliber opponent for you, he is more your speed. Thanks, I am quite the charmer and all the ladies will testify to this. I believe you do give a shit what Tom Johnston and Patrick Simmons think of you. Hell man, strap a guitar on you and I swear you did back up on "Rockin down the Highway" ..Dangerous? Steve the only thing dangerous about you is the fact you think you are hot shit. I have witnessed your matches in every arena around the world and you sir are not dangerous. Have you been United States champion? No...talk to me when you win a title that is worth a damn. I may have held it only for a month but that is longer than your X-treme title reign. The end of the day, the score will read Austin 2 -Davids 0

[-] The following 1 user Likes John Austin's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-02-2014)
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

01-03-2014, 02:37 AM

(01-02-2014, 06:39 PM)John Austin Said:
"A useless lump of cunt", you make it sound so thrilling Steve. Why don't you amaze us with your words of sweet serenity some more, ha! ..It amazes me you throw Barney's name into this, what does he have to do with anything? oh I know, Barney would be a better type of caliber opponent for you, he is more your speed. Thanks, I am quite the charmer and all the ladies will testify to this. I believe you do give a shit what Tom Johnston and Patrick Simmons think of you. Hell man, strap a guitar on you and I swear you did back up on "Rockin down the Highway" ..Dangerous? Steve the only thing dangerous about you is the fact you think you are hot shit. I have witnessed your matches in every arena around the world and you sir are not dangerous. Have you been United States champion? No...talk to me when you win a title that is worth a damn. I may have held it only for a month but that is longer than your X-treme title reign. The end of the day, the score will read Austin 2 -Davids 0

I'm oddly fascinated by your delusion John Austin. You know that I am meant to be the mental one. Even if by some miracle you were to win this match, that would make it 1-1. You cannot rewrite history you fucking idiot. And why should I use beautiful word that describes a man such as John Austin? You know what's even funnier is that you described the US Title as more prestigious than the Xtreme Title. You should ask the Chairman or the Administration Network about that, they'll put your stupidity back in place.i brought up Barey Green because word amongst the lads is that you like lady boys. I find it hard to believe though as I have never met a lady boy who likes other lady boys. I do not care what those men think of me just like I don't care what you think because just like you, they seem tedious and boring.

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-03-2014, 03:35 AM

I like lady boys? Is that the best you have Steven? Are you trying to bring a wrongful discrimination lawsuit on you as well. If I know Barney like I think I do, he will not take this lying down. So not only will you have a lawsuit but you will also have a loss on your record. Ask the chairman? I don't have to ask the chairman anything because last time I checked, I brung some of the highest ratings to Warfare as champion. Something that you could never do. While you were defeating the likes of Ursula Areano in Hawaii, I was trying to survive in one XWF's best ladder matches they have had in a long time. Now you are stealing the legendary Luca Arzegotti's lines of calling me tedious and boring? Damn you pull out all the stops for a win don't you? You steal, you insult and yet you still can't get the job done. The US title is more prestigious than the X-treme title cause at least it doesn't get passed around like a whore in New York. Call me when you actually take the time to win the US title Steve.

Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

01-03-2014, 10:27 AM

(01-03-2014, 03:35 AM)John Austin Said:
I like lady boys? Is that the best you have Steven? Are you trying to bring a wrongful discrimination lawsuit on you as well. If I know Barney like I think I do, he will not take this lying down. So not only will you have a lawsuit but you will also have a loss on your record. Ask the chairman? I don't have to ask the chairman anything because last time I checked, I brung some of the highest ratings to Warfare as champion. Something that you could never do. While you were defeating the likes of Ursula Areano in Hawaii, I was trying to survive in one XWF's best ladder matches they have had in a long time. Now you are stealing the legendary Luca Arzegotti's lines of calling me tedious and boring? Damn you pull out all the stops for a win don't you? You steal, you insult and yet you still can't get the job done. The US title is more prestigious than the X-treme title cause at least it doesn't get passed around like a whore in New York. Call me when you actually take the time to win the US title Steve.

Aha, you would know how Barney takes it wouldn't you? Sick fuck. You brought the highest ratings on Warfare? Blasphemy, show me those statistics and I might buy into your bullshit. Trying to survive, that does sound about right John, the others were trying to win... yet you, you were trying to merely survive. Luca Arzegotti is legendary is he? You know that spoon we were talking about earlier? Do you want to go and find it so you can eat of the dead man's ass hole. From she-men to the whores of New York, it seems like John Austin knows lots and lots about where he can pick up sexually transmitted diseases. I need not take time John, you see there's a war to be fought. Much larger than the US Title, or even the Xtreme title. The Black Circle must be put to an end, and that is something that even someone as stupid as you cannot deny.

:)

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion