Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 01:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Look at what we have here.
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-01-2014, 10:11 PM

The scene opens up to Ezekiel Carter-Williams, in front of the camera. He in his right hand, lodged between his index and middle finger, lays a blunt of marijuana. He brings his right hand up to his face and wraps his lips around the butt of the blunt. He inhales and brings his head back so that he is looking into the sky. He “shoos” the camera, and it backs away.

Damn, bitch. I said back up a little, not back up to fucking Mexico.

Ha-ha, not funny. What the hell do you need me and a camera for? Nancy says in an annoyed tone.

Ezekiel takes another drag of his blunt. He blows the smoke out in “O” shapes, before looking at Nancy directly in the eye. Well if you must ask, I am cutting a promo for this upcoming Wednesday Warfare. Last week, I fucking exterminated Rodney Tune, but you already knew that, seemingly how I found you in my locker-room with one hand on your breast while the other was rubbing your clitoris about to give me a congratulatory pussy pounding. Yeah, you were looking really sexy then. Ezekiel says, losing himself in his thoughts.

Umm…. And your point is? Nancy says impatiently.

Oh… yeah. So for this Warfare, I’m in a triple threat match against “El Gurú Del Partido,"(Whatever the hell that means) Nicholas Martinez, and "The Miami Madman" Manny Mendez, and yes they threw me in a match with two Mexicans. Yeah, they thought it would be easier for me to kill two babies with one anchor, and it seems as if this Mandy Mendez kid had something to say, so while we sit in this backyard of my brother’s house, I figured now would be a great time to respond back to him, because you know I can’t let him get the last word.

So what do you need me for?

To balance that tripod for starters, and to stand there shaking that ass while I cut this video.

So I’m just a piece of fucking meat basically.

You gave me fucking HIV remember? Or do I need to show you the trail of fucking puke that is freezing on the cement down the street? Yeah, that’s what I fucking thought. Now be a good little disease passer and turn the fucking camera on.

Um… the camera has been on the entire time. Nancy says as she snickers at Ezekiel’s foolishness.

Fuck….Ezekiel says as he stands up and fixes his shirt, ties his shoes and whips his face of leftover vomit. He looks into the camera and begins to pace from the left to the right with his hands in his pockets.

Well well….. It seems as if I have yet another match. And this time I have two opponents and they’re both Mexicans, how swell! First we have “El Gurú Del Partido” Nicholas Martinez. We’ll all I know about this kid is that he defied death from the guiltine last week. That’s pretty fucking impressive.

Not really, he only ran like a fucking pussy, proving that he’s not a cholo. He shouldn’t even be called a fucking Mexican. In fact, attention to order!
Ezekiel goes to the military position of attention, with his heels together at a forty-five degree angle, his hands cuffed and at the seam of his trousers, his face is described as emotionless, and he barely blinks.

The following cockblower has been demoted to the rank as indicated:

Martinez, Nicholas. Cholo to Dampback. Reason, for running from the Black Circle like a fucking pussy.

Ezekiel reverts back to his pacing.

My grandfather was in the military, and taught me that, by the way. But furthermore, I don’t have to say much about Martinez. It’ll be a miracle if he even grow some el testículos, and show.

But now it’s the moment of whom I’ve waited for.

"The Miami Madman" Manny Mendez.

You see this is your typical, everyday guy who wants to “show people what he’s made of,” Who “will be one of the future champions here in XWF.” Man, I honestly don’t give a flying buttfuck about your dreams and aspirations here in XWF. You want to win championships?

Do that shit!

God, help me. Man, you seem like the same bitches who scream this “New Year, New Me” bullshit.

You had to wait a whole three hundred sixty-five days to change? You had to preach to the whole world that you want to win fucking titles? Then you went on and on about how you’ve not been handed anything in life. Well who the fuck cares? If I really wanted to hear about how you “started from the bottom now you’re here” or how you have this “drive to be the best” I would’ve either watched Drake videos or John Cena’s DVD.

So until you actually get off your sweaty ass and do it, shut the fuck up.

Nobody wants to hear your ass go on and on about your struggle. You haven’t seen a struggle yet. Because when we’re in that ring together and you look across the ring into my eyes, you will see death in full figure.

So what are you going to do, Mendez? Are you going to let death come at you full force, or are you going to knock that bitch out?

Ezekiel takes a drag of his blunt and blows it into the camera before it fades to black.

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ezekiel Carter-Williams V's post:
Theo Pryce (01-02-2014)