Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 03:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Problems on the Horizon ++RP 2++
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-29-2013, 09:36 PM

My time at home has not gone very well. Willow, my beautiful adorin' wife is no longer so adorin'. I guess the things she sees on the television between Charlotte and I are really getting' to her. I can't help it. I'm a lonely man on the road. So what if I find comfort in between the legs of another woman. I keep tellin' myself how much I love Willow, but at the same time I do find myself devlopin' real feelin's for Charlotte. What started out as an innocent passion and sex filled relationship has turned into what I believe is true love. I see it in her eyes and I think she sees it in mine. You can tell a lot about a person by lookin' into their eyes.

Willow though, she no doubt can tell. She's known me for quite awhile and can read me like a fuckin' book.

As I stand here in our bedroom packin' my bags with Charlotte and Dallas on my mind, I feel her presence. I turn my head and I smile at her. She does not return said smile.

+++++Wyatt Anderson Reynolds+++++
What's the matter darlin'? You look like someone pissed in your Cheerios.

+++++Willow Addison Reynolds+++++
I've got somethin' to tell you Wyatt. I'm not sure how.

Well? Go on woman. Whatever it is, you know you can tell me anythin'. Out with it.

She sits on the edge of the bed and crosses her legs. That tell me somethin'. She only sits down if she has to tell me somethin' big. The last time was when the District Attorney come knockin' while I was out. Or all three times she was pregnant. Truth be told, since I've been getting' my fill of sex from Charlotte, I haven't even touched Willow. So, she's definitely not pregnant.

Wyatt, I've been havin' an affair.

That was certainly not what I was expectin'. I show her no attention and just continue to pack my bags for Madness.

Hell, Wyatt! I just tol you I was cheatin' and I still can't get nothin' out of you!

Just what exactly do you want me to say, Willow? You witness what I do on national television and you barely say anythin' about it. Do you sit here and actually expect me to get bent out of shape about somethin' you're doin' outside of the public eye? In a way that I can not be publicly humiliated?

We're grown adults, Willow. You're free to do as you please, just as I am.

I grab my bags off of the bed and head for the door. Just as I open it, she bursts off of the bed and slams herself into the door, jamming it shut right in front of me.

What is it that I have to do to get some love from you, Wyatt? Do I have to suck your dick like she does? Do I have to rub your bald head like Charlotte Dyson? Do I have to get lost in those piercin' blue eyes of yours? WHAT?

She starts strippin' down to nothin'. She wraps her arms around my neck and buries my face within her ample cleavage. I drop my bags on the floor and I lift her off her feet. She has one hell of a grip for a woman. I break her grip and toss her onto the bed. She begins to cry as I once again retrieve my bags from the floor and begin to leave.

Wyatt!? Don't leave me!

Darlin', you know I have to go.

Tell me, Wyatt. What whore are you gonna sleep with tonight? You gonna go to Dallas and meet with Charlotte? C'mon Wyatt! Tell your wife what whore you're gonna go to bed with!

I don't think it matters what whore I go to bed with, Willow. Because whatever whore it is, has got to be more interestin' than the whore I'm lookin' at right now.

She grabs a glass off of the night table and instantly whips it across the room. I duck just in time to see it passin' right by my head, out the bedroom door and shatterin' against the wall in the hallway.

Willow, get a damn hold of yourself now. Put some god damned clothes on. My boys need fed before we head out to the airport as one big happy family!

I turn and head out of the door. After I walk down the hall and the stairs I enter the livin' room where my boys are playin' with their action figures on the floor.

+++++Wyatt Anderson Reynolds II+++++
Daddy?

Hi, Wyatt. What you want, son?

Are you and Momma fightin'?

No, me and your Momma ain't fightin'. Your Momma is just a little sick. That's all.

Did you know Momma cries after she watches you on the television?

Does she now?

Yeah. Then she says bad things and goes upstairs and slams the door.

Wyatt, you stay right here and continue to mind your little brothers, understand? I'm gonna go talk to your Momma.

Yes, Daddy.

I carry my bags out to the new car I bought Willow for Christmas. I decided to trade in the Durango and buy her somethin' more safe. After all, my family is in the public eye now and one can not be too careful. Her 2014 Mercedes GL63 should keep her and my boys, well, maybe just my boys safe durin' their travels.

Once the bags are loaded, I head back inside and pass by my boys. My youngest is watchin' Dora or some weird kid show while Wyatt and Waylon continue on playin' with their action figures. Both of them arguin' over who gets to be Daddy and kick the crap out of Michael McBride.

Boys, y'all play nice. Wyatt, share the wrestlers.

But Daddy, he keeps makin' me be Michael McBride! No one wants to be Michael McBride!

[orange]+++++Wyatt Anderson Reynolds+++++
But, nothin', Wyatt! You share the toys, you understand me?

Yes, Daddy.

I continue on upstairs and hear the funniest thing from the little man downstairs.

God! Michael McBride doesn't even wanna be Michael McBride.

In fairness, he does want to be him. He won't though when I get him in the ring. Anyhow, I head back to the bedroom of gloom and doom to talk with Willow about her cryin' fits in front of my boys.

Willow, Wyatt just told me somethin' interestin'. He tells me that you sit there and cry after I'm on the TV.

Well, isn't he just like his Daddy? Junior needs to learn when to keep his mouth shut!

Damn it woman! How many times do I have to tell you to quit callin' him Junior? His name is Wyatt. Junior indicates that he's inferior to someone else and we all know ain't no Reynolds man ever been inferior to anyone.

Now you get a hold of yourself in front of my boys, you understand? I can't have you getting' them all worked up over you when I'm gone.

Wyatt, I want a divorce.

You play your cards right, darlin' and you might just get it. But don't you stand there and think for one god damned minute that you're gonna take my boys from me, you hear?

So what? You think you're gonna take 'em from me? With what!? You're on the road every week. Just who is gonna take care of them while your out?

Now you listen to me. If you think for one fuckin' second you're gonna take my boys away you need to know somethin'. Are you listenin'?

Yes, Wyatt. I'm standin' right here ain't I?

Before you go getting' yourself an attorney and he gives you any bright ideas, just know that every day I don't have my sons I will make your life a livin' fuckin' hell. You understand what I'm sayin' to you? Willow, I will destroy you.

Ain't no one and nothin' gonna come between me and my boys. Not now, not ever.

Wyatt Anderson Reynolds are you threatenin' me?

Hell Willow, you know me better than that darlin'. I don't make threats. I make nightmares become a fuckin' reality. Now, you take this week to think about things. Do you want a nice, peaceful separation? Or do you want a livin' fuckin' nightmare?

That choice is all on your head.

You got a lot of balls, Wyatt. I could turn states evidence and put you away for life.

Naaah. No, darlin' you wouldn't do that.

Oh? What's stoppin' me?

Willow, if you did, you know I'd get out of it. Just like I've beaten every charge of my life. And when I do, there isn't a safe place for you anywhere in this world. I'd find you, and when I did... well... let's just say, things might get a little messy.

She didn't really have a response for that. Instead it was time to go. She cleaned herself up right quick came downstairs where we pretended to be a happy Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds. After dinner, we loaded the boys into the car and we took the half hour drive to the airport. Once I was out of the car, as usual, she put the windows down so my boys could say goodbye to their Daddy.

Once that was done with, I leaned into the front passenger window.

Now, darlin' you remember what we talked about. You mind yourself in front of my boys, you hear? Oh, and let's not make things messy.

I stepped onto the curb and she pulled out into traffic. I headed inside the terminal and decided it was time to dial up my old friend Mason Charles.

Mason, it's Wyatt.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
I know.

How do you know?

+++++Mason Charles+++++
For one, your voice is pretty unmistakable.

The other?

+++++Mason Charles+++++
Because I'm starin' right at the back of your bald head.

I turn around fast and he was kiddin'. He really was standin' about thirty feet from me inside the terminal. Sprintin' over we shake hands and give quick friendly hug.

Hell, Mason. What brings you to Birmin'ham?

+++++Mason Charles+++++
Hell! You do, stupid! That backup plan you wanted for your hearin' next week. I think I got it covered.

Alright, here's the thing. The hearin' was moved back another month. So, we have plenty of time to get to that. I need you to do somethin' for me. Somethin' pretty big.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
You say the word. Your wish is my command, brother.

I need you to put a tracking device on Willows car. You remember how I told you we were goin' through some things and we'd work it out?

He nods.

It looks more and more like we're not gonna work it out. I think she's gonna try and take my boys, Mason. I want you to bug her car.

I look at my watch. Gotta go.

Shit! Mason, I'm runnin' late as it is. When I get to Dallas I'll send you a ticket. After you're done here, get out to Dallas. We'll talk more about it then.

+++++Mason Charles+++++
You got it, brother.

I wanna know where she goes and when. I want nothin' to be a surprise, Mason. Look, I gotta go man. I'll see you tonight in Dallas.

Without waiting for any confirmation I was gone. I was runnin' late as it is and when you have a woman like Charlotte Dyson waitin' for you, you get your ass in gear. The gauntlet was comin'. And not the one on Madness. I have the trial I'm dealin' with as well as Willow. McBride, too.

Trust me.

It ain't nothin' this Southern boy can't handle.

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1
[Image: CB9gLKY.jpg]
Longest Reigning XWF Confederate Champion

[Image: f2Yls2a.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Wyatt Reynolds's post:
CharlotteDyson (12-29-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (12-29-2013), Hank Lane (12-29-2013), Theo Pryce (12-29-2013)