Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 02:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Crazy ~~1~~
CharlotteDyson Offline
Your Newest Sin

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-29-2013, 07:27 PM

~Flashback~

A sixteen year old Charlotte sits in the middle of an interrogation room in Atlanta, Georgia. Outside the door stands Charlotte's parents, two uniformed and armed officers, as well as a detective and a psychiatrist. Her mother has tears in her eyes, Charlottes father however has a look of anger.

"I'm sorry to tell you both this, but your little girl will probably never be the same again. Whatever is going on inside her head has caused her major issues. She no longer can distinguish friend from foe. My suggestion is immediate incarceration." The psychiatrist spoke in a soft tone.

"No.." Charlotte's mother sobbed. "She's still my little girl."

The psychiatrist looked at Charlottes mother. "I think it's safe to say she doesn't understand that anymore. If you feel the need to take it up with anyone, see the judge. However I will be suggesting he takes her into state custody and places her in a mental health wing at Nevada State."

"No. Charlotte is coming home with us." Her father finally spoke up. "We can handle this there."

"Begging your pardon, but she sliced and diced a young man, and his date."

"There has to be more to this story.. but she wont talk. Therefore we have to suspect she's guilty." The Detective spoke up.

"Let her talk to me.. She'll tell me what's wrong." Her mother spoke.

~December 29th 2013~

A motel room in Dallas, Texas. We see Charlotte and Wyatt walking into the lobby and Charlotte booking a room. She's holding onto Wyatt's hand, laughing as she lets go and runs her hand up his arm, resting it on the back of his neck. She bites her lip and looks up at him, a smirk crossing her face. Once the keys were handed over they headed out of the lobby, when Wyatt grabbed a handful of her ass, having just seen the man at the front desk staring at her.

"Wyatt.. save it for the room." She winked again.

"Darlin' I just can't help myself. Thinkin' of all the pain and all the hell we're goin' to rain down on the Xtreme Wrestlin' Federation, it just makes me lust for your touch."

Charlotte moves to stand in front of him. "So you are telling me that the idea of us causing mayhem and bloodshed is what turns you on? Just wait until you see what I have in store for my opponents this week."

"Darlin', causin' pain and destruction most certainly turns me on. And if McBride thinks a cage will keep me at bay, he's got another thing comin'."

"McBride is nothing. He's simply someone for you to devise new ways to torture someone. He's the perpetual whipping boy." Charlotte runs a finger down Wyatt's jawline. "The idea of you breaking into that cage and showing him the true meaning of pain gets me all wet."

"McBride ain't shit. He never was. And he never will be. The mere thought of pushin' that little bitch around though, make my hunger long for some peaches. Georgia peaches to be exact. Darlin' you know how I love eatin' peaches. Let's get on up to that room so I can show you how a woman is supposed to feel."

Wyatt takes a deep breath.

"Ol' Wyatt Reynolds and his Diamond of the Nevada Desert will undoubtedly raise hell like no couple ever has before."

They made their way towards their room for the weekend, and she couldn't help but chuckle. Wyatt's wife was going to be so pissed off. Charlotte was surprised the woman hadn't been calling repeatedly trying to find out where he was. Or, if she had called, he had not been answering it. Once the door was closed, Charlotte slammed Wyatt against the door and kissed him passionately, before pulling back and chuckling softly.

"Your diamond huh? Well then.. why don't you show your diamond how much you like those peaches." She looks at him, a bright smile on her face, before she climbs onto the bed, kicking off her shoes. Wyatt makes his way over to the bed, and she pulls off his belt, as the lights go out. You know what they say.. if the room is rockin' don't bother knockin'. And from the sounds of it, Charlotte nor Wyatt wanted to be disturbed at this point in time.

[Image: ujM8Gf6.jpg]
~Charlottes Shitlist~
-Madness Roster
Just don't piss me off and you wont make it on the list.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes CharlotteDyson's post:
Hank Lane (12-30-2013)