Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 03:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

12-31-2013, 09:50 AM

When I first started here back in 2007, I never thought I would have accomplished as much as I have. I may not have been the most winningest superstar in this fed but I brought something different. I started as Ryou Bakari Itemri, a true American patriot that slowly turned into a dark character with a demon that lives within himself. Then I struck gold with Barney Green, who started out as some rich drunk dude who owned a production company and went out dancing. Then, I started developing him more into what he is now. He lost his money and relocated back to Boston. I never thought that in 2012, I would have became World Champion. I was that guy that was solid enough at what he did but never good enough to win the big one. I had like 4 different World Title Shots in various places and I finally struck gold winning the big one. I actually was so happy that I cried in real life. To know that through all the work I put in off and on since 2001, I finally did it. I admit I have had my fair share of disagreements and quit the XWF numerous times but I consider this my home. Thanks for letting me be apart of the journey.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Barney Green's post:
(12-31-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-31-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-31-2013, 10:37 AM

it was good two versions of u Wink and beat them both but glad u had fun here

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post