Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 07:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrapping it up (Jessica Diaz and Dr. Zero/Stevie)
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-29-2013, 08:03 AM

Dr. Zero's recent transformation back into Stevie Tyler might be just the break he needs, because when Dr. Zero returns he will be met with an untimely surprise — Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's half of the briefcase. Taped to the briefcase is a small note that reads: We all knew my body could only take so much. The display at the end of Madness took more 'out of me' than what people realize. By the time you read this, I will be in the one place no one can reach me... I will be a part of eternity.

Jessica Diaz also receives a note but is a little more detailed...

I know you wouldn't understand the reasons so all I will do is state the facts. Number one... I'm gone.
Number two... you and the rest of the Science Alliance do not need me past this point.
Number three... I love you. I have to believe and hope that somewhere deep down... a part of you sensed that. You and I could have been so much; we were so close to that reality I could taste it, but alas, it was not meant to be. Please, please never forget me.

And with that, the XWF has experienced its only Egyptian Snow in all of history.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's post:
Dr. Zero (12-29-2013), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-19-2014), Jessie-ica Diaz (12-29-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-29-2013), Tri Bute (12-29-2013)
Dr. Zero Offline
Fearsome Feathered Foe Most Foul

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-19-2014, 04:46 PM

Following Warfare, Stevie begins to sprout feathers on his head.

"Dude, come on," he whined.

A portal opened up behind him, and several of Dr. Zero's Minions (Numbers 8, 2, and 144 respectively) snatch him in.

The change is quick, and Dr. Zero awakens to find himself in his office where he is greeted with ESP's letter and half of the 24/7 briefcase. A single tear runs down his yellow cheek.

He sees highlights from the past few weeks and is overcome with jealousy toward his alter-ego.

How dare they give him title shots and not the great Dr. Zero? How dare he reap the attention and rewards of Dr. Zero's hard work?

[Image: 7uXcTyU.jpg]
Co-Winner of the Lethal Lottery Tournament with Egyptian Snow Pharaoh
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
December 2013 Star of the Month
5-0-1
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr. Zero's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-19-2014)