Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rot
Amos James Jr. Offline
Lord of the Rot and Resurrection

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-28-2013, 12:44 PM

Austin...Raide...You boys ought notta done what you did. Same goes for you, . Lotta folks lookin' to get hurt and all 'cause they won't hear truth when it tickles their ears.

The Rot is settin' in.

[Image: NZnLHSz.jpg]

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-28-2013, 01:46 PM

I am what I am and not a bit more or less. The Lord of the Rot and Resurrection, Baron Samedi, made flesh and set loose on this wicked world by The Almighty. Set loose to deal with evildoers that would seek to harm the blood of my blood.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-28-2013, 01:49 PM

I like this guy ^^

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-28-2013, 02:00 PM

(12-28-2013, 01:49 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: I like this guy ^^

You wouldn't if you was wise, fat boy. I see what you do in the dark...The Rot and The Almighty sees what you do with that little boy you call 'Rose'. It ain't rare for The Rot to set in quicker on types like you. Lucky for you, you ain't on my agenda.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-28-2013, 02:14 PM

(12-28-2013, 01:54 PM)Michael McBride Said: "Who's your blood? Eli? That's your brother or something?"

Maybe you'd be better off meddlin' in your own affairs.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-28-2013, 03:12 PM

Since I'm already the walking dead...Hey, Welcome to the show. Pretty sure there are still pamphlets in the corner if hasn't replaced them with potatoes.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-28-2013, 03:48 PM

(12-28-2013, 03:12 PM)ZakMisery Said: Since I'm already the walking dead...Hey, Welcome to the show. Pretty sure there are still pamphlets in the corner if hasn't replaced them with potatoes.

Alls I see in this place is the walking dead. The Rot has mercy like The Almighty, though. Soon, relief will be given.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-28-2013, 03:56 PM

Mr. James u will come ro regret those words. Remember the devil watches u

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-28-2013, 04:11 PM

(12-28-2013, 03:56 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Mr. James u will come ro regret those words. Remember the devil watches u

You say that as if you really believe somebody here takes you as a man of your word. Take your cowardly, integrity-lacking, pretend championship-havin' ass elsewhere, boy. Men are talking here.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-28-2013, 04:22 PM

(12-28-2013, 04:19 PM)Michael McBride Said: "Oi, asshole. I'm not the one who attacked Eli, so don't be threatening me lad. I don't know who you are and frankly. I don't give a fuck. If you want to threaten me. Then by all means, but I will bring down the wrath of The Arch Angel Michael. Don't threaten me lad."

Ain't no fault of mine if you're feelin' threatened, boy.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-28-2013, 04:28 PM

I don't know if I should get the popcorn, a coke and just enjoy the show or go drain a few people...ah..Choices Choices.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ZakMisery's post:
AlexandraCallaway (12-29-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-28-2013, 10:04 PM

(12-28-2013, 04:11 PM)Amos James Jr. Said:
(12-28-2013, 03:56 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Mr. James u will come ro regret those words. Remember the devil watches u

You say that as if you really believe somebody here takes you as a man of your word. Take your cowardly, integrity-lacking, pretend championship-havin' ass elsewhere, boy. Men are talking here.

at least I have a title here BOY

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Raide Offline
We can chase the dark together

XWF FanBase:

(cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

12-28-2013, 10:20 PM

(12-28-2013, 12:44 PM)Amos James Jr. Said: Austin...Raide...You boys ought notta done what you did. Same goes for you, . Lotta folks lookin' to get hurt and all 'cause they won't hear truth when it tickles their ears.

The Rot is settin' in.

That's some good english there, Amos. Which gator farm are you from or are you one of Eli's kissing cousins? Doesn't matter. You're another belligerent sheep living in a fantasy land. Much like your boy Eli you both seem to enjoy works of fiction. Eli has the bible and you pull your schtick from comic books.

[Image: John_Raide_zpsc05d7d5c.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-29-2013, 03:14 AM

(12-28-2013, 10:04 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(12-28-2013, 04:11 PM)Amos James Jr. Said:

at least I have a title here BOY

Why, I suppose that's true. When you're done playin' dress up with it, you oughta' put it back in the chest with your other toys.

(12-28-2013, 10:20 PM)John Raide Said:
(12-28-2013, 12:44 PM)Amos James Jr. Said: Austin...Raide...You boys ought notta done what you did. Same goes for you, . Lotta folks lookin' to get hurt and all 'cause they won't hear truth when it tickles their ears.

The Rot is settin' in.

That's some good english there, Amos. Which gator farm are you from or are you one of Eli's kissing cousins? Doesn't matter. You're another belligerent sheep living in a fantasy land. Much like your boy Eli you both seem to enjoy works of fiction. Eli has the bible and you pull your schtick from comic books.

You gonna see just how real The Rot is firsthand.

(12-28-2013, 10:53 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(12-28-2013, 04:22 PM)Amos James Jr. Said:
(12-28-2013, 04:19 PM)Michael McBride Said: "Oi, asshole. I'm not the one who attacked Eli, so don't be threatening me lad. I don't know who you are and frankly. I don't give a fuck. If you want to threaten me. Then by all means, but I will bring down the wrath of The Arch Angel Michael. Don't threaten me lad."

Ain't no fault of mine if you're feelin' threatened, boy.

"I'm going to shave the beard off your face."

Seems like that'd be tough for you. Hard to shave somethin' bigger n' badder than you with a shakin' hand.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-29-2013, 03:19 AM

Eah Eah Cthulluh Kftagan. Eah Eah Cthulluh Kftagan. Eah Eah Cthulluh Kftagan. Did it work? Oh well. The fuck is up with all of these Naglfar rip offs anyway?

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
AlexandraCallaway (12-29-2013), Amos James Jr. (12-29-2013)
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-29-2013, 03:32 AM

(12-29-2013, 03:19 AM)Frodo Smackins Said: Eah Eah Cthulluh Kftagan. Eah Eah Cthulluh Kftagan. Eah Eah Cthulluh Kftagan. Did it work? Oh well. The fuck is up with all of these Naglfar rip offs anyway?

Ain't a damn thing lovin' about my craft, son.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-29-2013, 03:36 AM

Well...this is interesting...I like this show. It's Eli on a....creepy zombie scale.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-29-2013, 03:49 AM

See, you think you intimdate me. You're wrong. I had my boy Crack run your mountain goat ass through Lex Nexus and found out somethings. How do you think the blood of the blood of that couple feels? How do you think your parents feel? Did they visit you? Even once? Baron Samedi can suck my dick. And since we're n my dick if you ever call me son again I will personally climb up that dirty, nasty potentially diseased crevice you call an asshole, and punch you in the prostate so hard that the blood of your blood will suddenly cum the cun of my cum. Got it?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-29-2013, 05:04 AM

(12-29-2013, 03:49 AM)Frodo Smackins Said: See, you think you intimdate me. You're wrong. I had my boy Crack run your mountain goat ass through Lex Nexus and found out somethings. How do you think the blood of the blood of that couple feels? How do you think your parents feel? Did they visit you? Even once? Baron Samedi can suck my dick. And since we're n my dick if you ever call me son again I will personally climb up that dirty, nasty potentially diseased crevice you call an asshole, and punch you in the prostate so hard that the blood of your blood will suddenly cum the cun of my cum. Got it?

When the Lord of the Rot does what he does, it ain't nothin' to be mourned. That's somethin' everybody needs to learn. Only visitor one needs is The Almighty. Lemme' ask you somethin', kid...You think them fellas you call friends'll visit you when The Rot sets in? I don't reckon they will. I don't reckon they will at all. Everybody talks about it like they don't fear it, until it's on 'em. Remember that, son. Just know it ain't meant to be feared, no no. It's meant to take you away from the hurt that comes with livin'. The Rot drags you away from the dumbass decisions you make in life. It cashes the checks your mouth writes.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Amos James Jr.'s post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (12-29-2013)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-29-2013, 05:40 AM

"It brings tears of joy to my eyes to hear the good word you talk, Amos.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-29-2013, 05:43 AM

(12-29-2013, 05:40 AM)EliJamesIV Said: "It brings tears of joy to my eyes to hear the good word you talk, Amos.

You was right 'bout the ignorance in this place, papa. These folks need help.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-29-2013, 05:58 AM

Well what kind of rot we talking about Amos. Is it wood rot? ... is the shanty you and Eli live in suffering from wood rot cause I know I got the stuff to treat that. It was on sale at Ace and fixes my patio anytime we get a good rain.

Or is it that nasty stomach rot, you eat that bayou gumbo again? ..Well I got the stuff in my medicine cabinet for that as well...

All joking aside, save your voodoo, your threats of a so called rot for someone else. Like I said before, you tell your pops that he can bring all the henchmen he wants and I will still go through every last bit of them.

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Hate Post Like Post
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-29-2013, 06:11 AM

(12-29-2013, 05:58 AM)John Austin Said: Well what kind of rot we talking about Amos. Is it wood rot? ... is the shanty you and Eli live in suffering from wood rot cause I know I got the stuff to treat that. It was on sale at Ace and fixes my patio anytime we get a good rain.

Or is it that nasty stomach rot, you eat that bayou gumbo again? ..Well I got the stuff in my medicine cabinet for that as well...

All joking aside, save your voodoo, your threats of a so called rot for someone else. Like I said before, you tell your pops that he can bring all the henchmen he wants and I will still go through every last bit of them.

We'll see, pretender. We will see.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-29-2013, 09:21 AM

Aww...this guy looks like.....a victim! with blood being blood with blood on that blood and blood being in me and you and blood with all the blood...blood...you make me sick to my face.

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Morbid Angel's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (12-29-2013)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-29-2013, 09:23 AM

(12-29-2013, 05:04 AM)Amos James Jr. Said:
(12-29-2013, 03:49 AM)Frodo Smackins Said: See, you think you intimdate me. You're wrong. I had my boy Crack run your mountain goat ass through Lex Nexus and found out somethings. How do you think the blood of the blood of that couple feels? How do you think your parents feel? Did they visit you? Even once? Baron Samedi can suck my dick. And since we're n my dick if you ever call me son again I will personally climb up that dirty, nasty potentially diseased crevice you call an asshole, and punch you in the prostate so hard that the blood of your blood will suddenly cum the cun of my cum. Got it?

When the Lord of the Rot does what he does, it ain't nothin' to be mourned. That's somethin' everybody needs to learn. Only visitor one needs is The Almighty. Lemme' ask you somethin', kid...You think them fellas you call friends'll visit you when The Rot sets in? I don't reckon they will. I don't reckon they will at all. Everybody talks about it like they don't fear it, until it's on 'em. Remember that, son. Just know it ain't meant to be feared, no no. It's meant to take you away from the hurt that comes with livin'. The Rot drags you away from the dumbass decisions you make in life. It cashes the checks your mouth writes.

Man, sorry for the long response time, had a bit of the old rot to ake care. Kind that comes out of my asshole after taco bell. I think that's what you are. As for my friends, they'll come running to face anyone if I need them to, and I for them. You keep talking about the almighty, and the Baron Samedi. You do know that Jesus don't like no baron samedi, right? The bible says so, says there's only one god. Either you're not the Baron Samedi cause of Jesus or you're saying your almighty isn't real. Are you too inbred to get this? You and your inbred pig fucker cousin need to fuck off back to whatever brokeback mountain you came from. Go taste yo auntie's snatch or whatever you toothless hillbillies do.

Hate Post Like Post
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-29-2013, 09:37 AM

(12-29-2013, 09:21 AM)Morbid Angel Said: Aww...this guy looks like.....a victim! with blood being blood with blood on that blood and blood being in me and you and blood with all the blood...blood...you make me sick to my face.

You must not be hearin' right. I ain't no victim. Never have been. I bring comfort to the weary and life to the lifeless. The Rot and The Resurrection respect no man.

(12-29-2013, 09:23 AM)Frodo Smackins Said:
(12-29-2013, 05:04 AM)Amos James Jr. Said:

Man, sorry for the long response time, had a bit of the old rot to ake care. Kind that comes out of my asshole after taco bell. I think that's what you are. As for my friends, they'll come running to face anyone if I need them to, and I for them. You keep talking about the almighty, and the Baron Samedi. You do know that Jesus don't like no baron samedi, right? The bible says so, says there's only one god. Either you're not the Baron Samedi cause of Jesus or you're saying your almighty isn't real. Are you too inbred to get this? You and your inbred pig fucker cousin need to fuck off back to whatever brokeback mountain you came from. Go taste yo auntie's snatch or whatever you toothless hillbillies do.

Ain't nobody but you claimed The Almighty was Jesus, son. I am Amos James, Baron Samedi walkin' the earth to spread death and life, The Rot and The Resurrection to you wicked creatures. The Almighty has spoken that command unto me.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-29-2013, 09:44 AM

Since the Almighty is a common term for the christian god, and you were so religious growing up, plus your cousin/lover's claims of being some Jesus holy man, one can work under the assumption you meant Jesus. Are you touched in the head? What does it feel like to have the I.Q. of a child? And not a smart child, one on the same level as Mcbride's kids. You know, . You're a incest baby. Can we call your family the Lannisters?

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-29-2013, 09:47 AM

I bet I could make you kneel before me. besides I am the only god around here! look at me! I sometimes even amaze myself.

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Morbid Angel's post:
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-29-2013, 09:50 AM

(12-29-2013, 09:44 AM)Frodo Smackins Said: Since the Almighty is a common term for the christian god, and you were so religious growing up, plus your cousin/lover's claims of being some Jesus holy man, one can work under the assumption you meant Jesus. Are you touched in the head? What does it feel like to have the I.Q. of a child? And not a smart child, one on the same level as Mcbride's kids. You know, . You're a incest baby. Can we call your family the Lannisters?

Heh, The Almighty's been right in front of you people but you all done hid your eyes from the truth. You mock truth and praise lies. The truth hurts in ways most can't understand. You mock His messengers same as you mock him, but The Almighty will not be mocked! All them that stand in opposition to His word will be brought down like a tree removed from water and rotten on the inside. The maggots that taint your festerin' soul will spill out onto the earth and all the remains will be cleansed.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-29-2013, 09:51 AM

(12-29-2013, 09:47 AM)Morbid Angel Said: I bet I could make you kneel before me. besides I am the only god around here! look at me! I sometimes even amaze myself.

You ain't nothin' at all, boy.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-29-2013, 10:15 AM

(12-29-2013, 09:50 AM)Amos James Jr. Said:
(12-29-2013, 09:44 AM)Frodo Smackins Said: Since the Almighty is a common term for the christian god, and you were so religious growing up, plus your cousin/lover's claims of being some Jesus holy man, one can work under the assumption you meant Jesus. Are you touched in the head? What does it feel like to have the I.Q. of a child? And not a smart child, one on the same level as Mcbride's kids. You know, . You're a incest baby. Can we call your family the Lannisters?

Heh, The Almighty's been right in front of you people but you all done hid your eyes from the truth. You mock truth and praise lies. The truth hurts in ways most can't understand. You mock His messengers same as you mock him, but The Almighty will not be mocked! All them that stand in opposition to His word will be brought down like a tree removed from water and rotten on the inside. The maggots that taint your festerin' soul will spill out onto the earth and all the remains will be cleansed.

So, you gonna suck my dick or what? Cause it sounds like you're too to do anything else. Come on, it tastes like cherries.

Hate Post Like Post
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-29-2013, 12:55 PM

(12-29-2013, 12:32 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(12-29-2013, 03:14 AM)Amos James Jr. Said:
(12-28-2013, 10:04 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: at least I have a title here BOY

Why, I suppose that's true. When you're done playin' dress up with it, you oughta' put it back in the chest with your other toys.

(12-28-2013, 10:20 PM)John Raide Said: That's some good english there, Amos. Which gator farm are you from or are you one of Eli's kissing cousins? Doesn't matter. You're another belligerent sheep living in a fantasy land. Much like your boy Eli you both seem to enjoy works of fiction. Eli has the bible and you pull your schtick from comic books.

You gonna see just how real The Rot is firsthand.

(12-28-2013, 10:53 PM)Michael McBride Said: "I'm going to shave the beard off your face."

Seems like that'd be tough for you. Hard to shave somethin' bigger n' badder than you with a shakin' hand.

"I'm sorry, are you God? No? Oh well then I'll be just fine lad. I fear no man, you bleed just as much as me. So in the end there is nothing to fear. I'm still going to shave that beard off your face."

You clearly don't understand who you're talkin' to, boy. I am The Lord of the Rot and the Resurrection. The giver and taker of life. I'll deal with you soon enough, but there are bigger fish to fry. There are those here that have committed grave sins against The Almighty and The Rot has already begun to set. They might even ask, "Oh, Amos! Please gimme a bit of mercy! I'm sorry for what I done!" But once it's on ya' The Rot don't don't stop.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder (12-29-2013)
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-29-2013, 02:28 PM

(12-29-2013, 02:17 PM)Michael McBride Said: "You know that reminds me of someone. The Irish Goddess of the Slain. The Morrigan and you don't look like her. She's a beautiful woman. You on the other hand are not, but with some work and can make you look like a pretty princess."

You keep your heathen gods to yourself, you fuckin' Brit.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-29-2013, 02:29 PM

Hey! Don't insult my people because of some Irish inbred bastard!

Hate Post Like Post
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-29-2013, 02:45 PM

(12-29-2013, 02:29 PM)ZakMisery Said: Hey! Don't insult my people because of some Irish inbred bastard!

Don't let yourself feel too hurt. The Rot respects no man.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-29-2013, 02:55 PM

(12-29-2013, 02:29 PM)ZakMisery Said: Hey! Don't insult my people because of some Irish inbred bastard!

"Zak calm down.."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-29-2013, 03:10 PM

(12-29-2013, 02:52 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(12-29-2013, 02:28 PM)Amos James Jr. Said:
(12-29-2013, 02:17 PM)Michael McBride Said: "You know that reminds me of someone. The Irish Goddess of the Slain. The Morrigan and you don't look like her. She's a beautiful woman. You on the other hand are not, but with some work and can make you look like a pretty princess."

You keep your heathen gods to yourself, you fuckin' Brit.

"I'm fuckin' Irish you dumb son of bitch. And Zak, shut up. Fuck the British."

You're whatever the fuck I say you are, "boyo". Go drink your tea.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-29-2013, 03:11 PM

(12-29-2013, 02:55 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said:

"Zak calm down.."

Best listen to your woman.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-29-2013, 03:25 PM

(12-29-2013, 03:11 PM)Amos James Jr. Said:
(12-29-2013, 02:55 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said:

"Zak calm down.."

Best listen to your woman.

"Not his woman. Just an old friend. And I happen to know the way your kind works."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-29-2013, 03:26 PM

Woman?! Dude...She's not my woman. I don't have a woman...and no offence to Ally or any other woman but I'll take my man's bone over a woman's cat any day.

Hate Post Like Post