Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The state of the XWF address...
Sewaside Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-30-2013, 04:09 PM

(Everybodies a gangster... Everybodies a killer... Everybodies a fucking actor... Whatever happened to reality? Everybody is in this fantasy world where they wake up and fly in to work on their unicorn. Who the fuck let things get this far gone? Shane? What the fuck did he let happen? Is this the 80's? Why is everybody playing dress up? I'm not confident who is a man or woman anymore. I'm questioning everything and everybody I see in this the land of Oz. We're not in Kansas anymore Todo. (This isn't some cross dressing reference fags) Things are bad. Way worse then I thought. This is a joke. I hope their fucking check clears. This might have been a bad idea... Your the Sports Entertainment Messiah. Everything will be fine. But how am I gonna headline without a worthy opponent? Where's my Bigg Rigg? Where's my Steve Jason? Where's the Brand? CHAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!! Fuck. It's no use. This creates quite the dillema. I may have to get creative here. This is gonna take some phone calls...)

THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS A STATE OF THE XWF ADDRESS. YOUR SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT MESSIAH WILL NOW ADDRESS THE MEDIA

Sewaside appears at home in his office. He is in a big leather office chair back facing the camera. He can be overheard talking but it's hard to make out what's being said. After a moment the chair spins around and the star of the show appears with a telephone to his ear.

"So what would it take to make that happen? Everybody left this place to die after putting ten years into the place? Where's the fucking loyalty? Look think about it and call me back."

Sewaside is obviously not pleased as he ends the call and drops the phone on the desk in front of him.

"I'm here to address each and every wrestler in that locker room. I'm here to address every general manager. I'm here to address you too Shane !"

Sewaside looks down at the desk and pauses gathering his thoughts.

"Anybody remotely affiliated with this glorified farm league should fuckin' be ashamed of themselves! It starts with the guys at the top... How can you proudly parade around here wearing a meaningless title? Knowing damn well you never beat anybody of substance to get it! The Xtreme title first of all is a fuckin' joke and has been since it's inception... One time I won that piece of shit just to light it on fire and throw it in the dumpster. But Jon Brown would continue to bring it back in some shape, form, or fashion to allow the bums in the federation to be distracted."

Sewaside shakes his head in disgust.

"Now what is this title King of the XWF? Look anybody claiming King of the XWF in this era is wearing a shiny new gold medal from the special olympics. ! Oh sorry in this touchy feely XWF is that not an acceptable term? Oh no that's right, it's just not o.k. to talk about the and the dykes."

Sewaside spits on the floor in front of him. He's clearly not pleased.

"There isn't a real mothafucka in the company. Everybody is playing dress up and I swear it's hard to tell if this is merely just a soap opera anymore. I don't see alot of people taking what goes on in that ring to seriously. I mean since I signed my name on the dotted line I've been in the gym, working in ring on new techniques, the extra work your supposed to put in to take your game to that other level. Everybody else seems like their getting ready to audition for a fuckin' Broadway play."

Sewaside throws his hands in the air as if to say he's fed up. Next he takes a deep breath before he exhales and continues.

"I don't even know where to start to get the ship righted. This is worse then I've ever seen it. It's not hard to see why everybody left this mothafucka for dead... But fear not! THE Sports Entertainment Messiah is here to bring this company AND THIS INDUSTRY back to it's previous glory years. I will search the globe for a worthy opponant and in doing so I'm hoping the level of performance and expectations are realized by the rest of the roster and they step their shit up and start taking this seriously. If not I can just start pickin' you bums off one by one... I'm not talking in a match either."

Sewaside laughs to himself.

"Imagine that, some of the meth heads and scabs in this place being in the same ring with me? Never. Instead I'm going to begin to send messages. I've made alot of money in this company and if it's take me bringing in outside muscle to clean this place up and get it right again I will run you fuckin' roaches outta here faster then when the lights come on! I'm done talking. "

THIS HAS BEEN A STATE OF THE XWF ADDRESSS FROM YOUR SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT MESSIAH
End transmission...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sewaside's post:
Sid Feder (12-30-2013), Theo Pryce (12-30-2013)