Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 03:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Healing
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-28-2013, 10:31 AM

His favorite time of the day was the early part of the morning where only the house staff was awake. They kept quiet, moving like ghosts through the large castle and making sure they stayed out of the healing vampire’s way. It was his morning routine every time he came home and it would stay that way until the day he finally left this Earth. The million dollar upkeep on the castle was a small price to pay for the old house but the people showing up to tour the many rooms, possibly to catch a glimpse of the castle’s mysterious lord, made the investment worth it.

Normally, the house was home to just the 30 people on staff and Zak but within the last month, he had two women living in his home. Zahra, Mystica’s former companion and Zak’s current nurse. Zak found out already that the woman wasn’t someone to trifle with since she threatened many times to put the arrow back where she found it. There was some tension between her and Mandii, Zak’s ex fiancée and his dear friend. The siren had managed to capture the attention of the men who came to the house but Mystica’s interest in her made Zak worry. The way the God spoke in Zak’s head about the woman sent chills down the vampires’ spine.

Zak walked across the grounds, his arm held tightly to his side with a sling and bandages. There wasn’t much he could do except make sure it was bandaged tightly in preparation for his match against Hank Lane. He wasn’t sure just how much he would be able to do but it was worth a shot. Hank didn’t seem to care that Zak had a man for a lover but the way he reacted to one of Zak’s few fans was something that pissed off Zak. When Zak had gone out with Carston to the village, he ran into one of Hank’s fans. The man wasn’t exactly friendly and he tried to get under Zak’s skin but the vampire had just smiled. He had Mandii and Zahra with him so he was being the proper gentleman and refrained from the fight.

Under the watchful eyes of Carston, Mandii and Zahra, Zak had invited the man and his family to the castle for dinner, making the man’s eyes widen in shock. It pissed off Carston, who had already planned the dinner for the small party but after seeing the spark in Zak’s eyes, he relaxed and allowed the young lord to continue with his plan. That night, the Hank Lane fan showed up with his family, all of them dressed as if they were meeting the queen. Zak stood at the top of the grand staircase, a smile on his lips. They were all quite taken by the house and how hospitable the young lord was being to fans of his rival.

Zak stopped halfway through the garden and laughed, it was amazing just how fast he had managed to cause Hank to lose such a loyal fan in just a simple dinner. Not that it was all that hard but Zak was a man of many talents, convincing the man and his family that he was nothing like he was on TV was way too easy. Mandii, Zahra and Zak had simply slipped into the roles of aristocrats and charmed the family into becoming loyal fans. Zak had even offered them a small cottage in the local village, which the wife jumped on almost instantly. If Zak wasn’t careful, people would think he had picked up tricks from XWF’s very own Eli James.

You have quite the talent, Zak.

I wouldn’t call it a talent. Zak laughed, realizing his voice wasn’t in his head but coming from his lips, You are a man of many tricks yourself, LeCourt.

You may call them tricks.

The vampire laughed and looked over at the bed of roses, Tell me, are you more impressed with how I dealt with the man or how I managed to have him worship the ground I walk on?

You are more valuable than I thought and with a skill as flawless as that. I am in mild shock that Eli hasn’t found you for his cause.

Never would I work alongside that man. I do not use any God or claim to be any sort of prophet.

Yet you managed to take a man who claims to be loyal to your opponent and pulled that family into your village, following the laws of a vampire.

I simply offered them a home where they would have a safe place to raise two young children. It is not my fault the man failed to tell his wife no or that they decided to become fans. Also, after seeing how Mr. Lane decided to deal with a fan of mine, I felt as if I should show how I deal with the fans of others. Looking down on a person because of whom they are fans shows just how idiotic the man is and I would never tarnish my family name by acting as that excuse for flesh.

Mystica’s rich laugh filled Zak’s ears as he walked towards the house, Such an interesting description of Hank Lane.

Interesting but true, LeCourt.

Why must you call me by the body’s name when you know my name?

My staff doesn’t know your name, just the name of the body. Ah, Carston, Have Mandii and Zahra come down?

No, my lord, they are still in bed, sleeping off last night.

Very well, I shall be in the Library if you need me.

Zak bowed his head slightly with a smile before leaving Carston to continue on his chores. The sigh that escaped the vampires’ lips as he entered the library was one of relief. He was always tense around Mystica and this new look caused Zak to grow nervous. There was darkness within his eyes and in the soul that he knew would be broken before too long.

Hello, Zak.

The vampire looked over at the fireplace and smiled, Alexandra, what a pleasant surprise. How are you?

Perfect. How is the shoulder?

It wasn’t my shoulder that was hurt too badly.

Then why is it-

Zahra doesn’t want me to move anything until my chest is healed. Micah’s silver arrow found my heart.

Alexandra set her book down on the table and walked over, her hand resting against the bandages, She is a fool.

Zak placed his hand over her with a small smile, I have two nurses already, please, just be a friend. Once Azrael finds out, he’ll try and doctor it just as the two women.

He pulled away from his friend and walked over to the wall, pushing the button on the wall to call Carston. The elderly man walked in and bowed his head before he spotted Alexandra.

Alexandra, it is a wonderful pleasure to see you again.

He walked over and hugged the woman with a smile on his face, I shall take your bags to your room. The young lord refused to have your rooms redone.

Alexandra looked over at Zak, who was staring out the window and up at the sky, as if he was waiting to see Nova fall from the stars, Thank you, Carston. That would be wonderful. Zak mentioned two other nurses?

Miss Zahra and Miss Mandii are both here. Mandii helps with the frequent visitors and helps with the lord’s blood feedings while Zahra changes bandages and is the lord’s companion into the village.

Alexandra nodded, hugging the man before walking over to Zak, I have a feeling that Nova might not join you.

As do I but I do not blame him. Tell me, when is the child due and where is Griffin? I am quite shocked he allowed you to come by yourself.

I wouldn’t be shocked if he’s roaming the village and soon. I grow bored of home.

Zak’s laugh made Alexandra smile and he placed his hand on hers, I need my bandages changed before the match. I wasn’t entirely fair to Zahra last night so I want her to sleep so please, help me get ready for the match.

Alexandra smiled and followed Zak out of the library to help him dress for the match. Oh how Alexandra wished she had a video camera.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like ZakMisery's post:
(12-28-2013), AlexandraCallaway (12-29-2013), Hank Lane (01-05-2014)