Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 09:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It Time (Resistance Inc Only)
Justine MacKenzie Offline
Resistance Inc.

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

12-27-2013, 08:26 PM

As the XWF is going down hill in our eyes, makes us want to bring it back. Bring it to where it supposed to be so the crosses and I had talk and yeah it time. So the XWF camera shows me sitting on a bench in Miami where one of my jackets.
[Image: ChanelWestCoasdtPNGversion_zpsfac52780.png]
"XWF Fans...XWF Management... XWF World.... IT is Time."

As I look over to the camera with my eyes only.

"Playtime is over, Politics are over. Favoritism is over. You all look at us like stepping stones. Those who you can just joke at and walk over us. Well XWF world all that is done."

I look over at the camera with a smile.

"The time for fun, and laughter is over. It time for us little people to take over. Fight for the real deal and what this business should be like."

As the camera moves over to...

[Image: jmban_zps0dafd146.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Kasey Cross Offline
Resistance Inc.

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

12-27-2013, 09:17 PM

The camera comes towards me as I'm standing next to this white wall. As I look in the camera.
[Image: normal_4879881263_84c0a88e25_b_zpsb397b415.jpg]
"It time for Anarchy to rise in XWF. time for the light of a new era to shine in this cold dark place called XWF."

I smile at the camera.

"The cancer that XWF is going through right now will come to a end. When we are done XWF will be a whole better place."

As the camera goes away from me and...

[Image: kaseycrosscve_zps6d13980f.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-27-2013, 09:41 PM

The camera goes to me sitting on my bike drinking a dew.
[Image: brantley-gilbert-mountain-dew-1110x400-5...55ac0c.jpg]
"It time for freedom. XWF Freedom is coming once we take over and bring XWF where it should be. No 'faces'.. No 'heels'.. Just guys and girls doing what they love the most and that is to wrestle for you fans. Those who claim to hate the fans are the people behind the scenes love the fans but have to play the 'bad' guy to earn their paychecks. They should be able to pick how they want to be on camera."

Kasey and Justine walks behind me. As Kasey speaks up.

"I'm Kasey Cross and I believe in the Resistance Inc."

Just then Justine speaks up.

"I'm Justine MacKenzie and I'm a believer in the Resistance Inc."

Then I look dead in the camera.

"I'm Jonathon Thomas Cross.. JTC... In case you dumbshit havn't heard the news. I'm back. Turns out that I was falsely diagnosed with cancer and I'm back to fight for the fans, fight for freedom in XWF. We are Resistance Inc. Joined up with us and fight for the freedom you deserve or attempt to stop us. We will walk over you to get what we are fighting for."

As the camera turns off.

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Hate Post Like Post
John Raide Offline
We can chase the dark together

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

12-27-2013, 10:29 PM

"I'm sorry, but what exactly are you resisting against? I see three mouth breathers getting belligerent about politics, freedom and favoritism like they have any fucking idea what they are talking about. You want to shake up status quo? Fine. Do it on your own time and where no one can see you."

[Image: John_Raide_zpsc05d7d5c.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-27-2013, 10:43 PM

The XWF will be in for a bloodbath! EVIL HAS RETURNED!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(12-28-2013)
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

12-28-2013, 12:00 AM

"And I see a loser who think he knows shit when he wouldn't know shit if it came out of his nose. We will do what we want, when we want and theirs no one who can tell us other wise"

Hate Post Like Post
John Raide Offline
We can chase the dark together

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

12-28-2013, 04:02 PM

(12-28-2013, 12:00 AM)JTC Said: "And I see a loser who think he knows shit when he wouldn't know shit if it came out of his nose. We will do what we want, when we want and theirs no one who can tell us other wise"

"Ok, JT. You just keep telling yourself that you matter. Good luck with your clubhouse."

[Image: John_Raide_zpsc05d7d5c.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

12-28-2013, 04:18 PM

Alexandra is pinching the bridge of her nose, trying to figure out how stupid some people can be, but rather than get a headache over it, or stress herself out she decides to speak on this little situation.

"Did anyone actually pay attention to the bullshit that was just said?" Alexandra tried to wrap her head around Resistance Inc's little bullshit promo. "What the fuck was that? I swear to god, who said you all were even relevant anymore." Alexandra turns to look at John. "Don't waste your important time trying to make sense of these losers. I knew he was lying to try and garner sympathy. Resistance Inc, grow up and realize that anytime some little group tries to rebel against the system... they lose.. or wind up dead. Didn't you learn anything from Swift Ion JT?"

Alexandra smirks, cocking her head to the side.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Hank Lane (12-28-2013), John Raide (12-28-2013)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-28-2013, 04:20 PM

"You should have resisted getting the band back together. Now you've done S.E.X a favor and taken up the mantle as the lamest group going."

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
AlexandraCallaway (12-28-2013), Hank Lane (12-28-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

12-28-2013, 04:23 PM

Alexandra nods in agreement with Theo. "You have a point your highness."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Ray Peterson Offline
The Straight Edge Bodyguard

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

12-28-2013, 04:53 PM

(12-28-2013, 04:20 PM)Theo Pryce Said: "You should have resisted getting the band back together. Now you've done S.E.X a favor and taken up the mantle as the lamest group going."

Oh an honorable mention from Theo Pryce!

For what do we owe the pleasure?...

What a royal jackass.

Hey Theo, you sure do know a lot about the subject matter of starting great groups don't you?

Oh wait!
No, you don't!

But you sure do sound like an expert on that subject.

You want to tell us again,

How you managed to latch onto a group?

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-28-2013, 04:56 PM

Quote:Hey Theo, you sure do know a lot about the subject matter of starting great groups don't you?

Oh wait!
No, you don't!

Than I guess we have something in common.

Quote:You want to tell us again,

How you managed to latch onto a group?

Right after you regal us with your own story, but hey at least I managed to find a group that isn't filled with dip shits whose idea of a good time is sharing a non fat soy latte and watching reruns of The View.

Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-28-2013, 05:19 PM

OOC: Sorry, I was too lazy to switch accounts. lol.

Payne: I'll have you know, Ray Peterson's contributions to Straight Edge are insurmountable!

Where as Theo Pryce is only as valuable as the crown you temporarily wear on your head. Once that gets taken from you... When's your first defense anyway? Monday?

Yeah, Monday... I wouldn't be surprised to see Theo Pryce kicked out of the Black Circle when you lose that crown on Madness.

Speaking of it, shouldn't you be getting ready for that match, as opposed to arguing the logistics of teams in the XWF?

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-28-2013, 05:21 PM

Quote:Speaking of it, shouldn't you be getting ready for that match, as opposed to arguing the logistics of teams in the XWF?

I can multitask like a Champ, or should I say King, benefits of cocaine. Try it sometime, you might love it.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
AlexandraCallaway (12-28-2013), Hunter Payne (12-28-2013)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-29-2013, 12:56 AM

(12-28-2013, 04:30 PM)Michael McBride Said: I love how all these groups are all trying to be rebels, not one of them knows what it's like to fight the system. I do and I came out on top. These poor bastards couldn't fight a cold let alone fight the system."

You rock the IRA? And talk about coming out on top? Tell me again how the IRA didn't disband in 1969, how Northern Ireland still isn't under British rule. Tell me how the IRA, or even Ireland in general has exceeded at rebelling against anything. They've been fighting the same losing war for over 1500 years, do some research "boyo", and talk about Irish pride. Tl,dr you suck, and Ireland sucks.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

12-29-2013, 01:38 AM

"Do you think we give a shit what you idiots has to say? No I didn't think so... We will prove all you idiots thats we are the real deal no matter what kind of 'trash talk' you must say. Just means your scared. We will win if you like it our not. Go ahead make fun of us now but in the end we will be the ones who will be laughing.."

OOC: so much for this thread being Resistence Inc only

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

12-29-2013, 01:39 PM

"Oh my God, you are so utterly pathetic. With the way you just spoke, you proved your ignorance. You have never been able to defeat me. So when I return I will take on you and the partner of your choice. TOTALLY ALONE."

OOC: Well when you play all the members of Resistance Inc...what do you expect?

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-29-2013, 04:14 PM

I thought mcBride was the dumbest one here. That award goes to a tie betweeen these resistance tards.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

12-29-2013, 07:27 PM

"Alexandra your death wish is granted, "

I shake my head.

"We going to leave you jackoffs to go play with yourself and dream along with yourself as we go and do some real business insted of wasting our time with you dumbasses."

Hate Post Like Post