Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 05:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expect the Unexpected
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-26-2013, 12:00 PM

Fuck this shit...

I threw down the wrench and slammed the hood of the black 1969 Dodge Charger. Damn thing went from a distributor system to an electrical system and now wouldn't start! Well, it would if I knew just what my brother fucked up...all the spark plugs were damaged and needed replacing, not to mention the intake and exhaust valves were burnt threw.

I sat on the hood and leaned back, another gasp escaping my lips. God damn...first the car, my missing brother, the fucking family...and lack of sex in my life. Maybe...Nah, I'll just wait and see what he does before asking. I mean, expect the unexpected right? At lease it would be a....pleasant surprise.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-26-2013, 12:54 PM

I felt my eye twitch at the Irishman's English, If you're going to butcher the Queen's English, there is a Irish pub just down the road, you'll fit in better there, I assure you. As for the car, it's my brothers and he managed to butcher the ignition system.

His eyes narrowed and I just smiled, closing my eyes and not moving from the hood of the car.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-26-2013, 01:37 PM

I know exactly what to do, Conner. It's more like I just don't want to bother. I don't need to rebuild it from the ground up, it's not a hard fix. Just needs spark plugs, coils and valves. I don't need an engine overhaul.

I groaned and cracked my neck, still not moving from my spot on the car.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-26-2013, 02:40 PM

It's fine. My brother and I have fallen into the Curse of the Twins. It's nothing that will ever bring down the Family. I'm still bringing in $600 billion at the end of the week while Zak is still bringing in $700 billion every week. Our feud will never bring the Family down. What difference does it make to you? You bored of being dragged around by your brother who's the lap dog to some wannabe King?

I growled when some ash got on the car.

Hate Post Like Post
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-26-2013, 03:26 PM

Ezekiel Carter-Williams V enters the scene. He looks at Conner McBride and snickers at his pathetic attempt at "spitting game." He walks over to Minxs and throws an arm across her shoulder. He turns his head so that he is looking at the side of Minxs nose.

You seem a little ......down. Is something bothering you? This prehistoric car, your all around fucked up brother, or maybe even the fact that you haven't got any in a while. Whatever the case may be, Ezekiel Carter Williams the Fifth is on the case. Especially if it's the latter.

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-26-2013, 03:51 PM

Hey Conner, would you, ya know take a hike? I'm trying to get Minxs to allow me to tounge-fuck her asshole,and you're kinda killing my vibe. Ya know?

XWF Record
5-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-26-2013, 03:56 PM

I looked at the German and sighed, I don't want anyone to do anything to me. Ya'll are both a little creepy but at lease Williams was honest.

I smiled and cocked my head, looking at the newcomer before moving out of his arm and laying on the car.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-26-2013, 04:22 PM

I rolled my eyes and looked back at Williams, So, who are you?

Hate Post Like Post
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-26-2013, 04:30 PM

Ezekiel Carter-Williams the Fifth at your service ma'am. Would you care for some meth?

XWF Record
5-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-26-2013, 04:32 PM

No...can't get high, Vampire remember?

I smirked as his eyes widened slightly and the color drained slightly, You weren't expecting that huh?

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-26-2013, 04:54 PM

Oh for the love of the Gods, either speak the Queen's English or get the hell away from me. Anyway, he left a few minutes ago.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-26-2013, 04:59 PM

Bloody hell...

I sat up and pushed Williams off my car before sliding off myself and popping the hood and fucking with it a bit more.

What are ye doing, lass?

Keeping my hands busy before I decide to make you both meals.

Hate Post Like Post
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-26-2013, 05:00 PM

Ezekiel looks at Michael and smiles.

Yeah, I just saw him sucking Gilmour's dick. You better go catch him.

Ezekiel turns his attention to Minxs.

Vampire huh? So what them vampire teeth do though.?

XWF Record
5-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-26-2013, 05:10 PM

They can rip apart flesh and kill. They also have venom which can change people into Vampires.

I looked up at him and smirked, Why?

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-26-2013, 05:52 PM

Leave the poor boy alone. I don't think he's in the mood to die, hun.

Radio comes around the corner smoking a cigarette.

unless of course he does than he can stay right here and die or he can leave. Simple as that. Now everyone get out! I have some business to attend to. Oh and Mike, say hi to Connor for me.

Radio laughs and flicks his cigarette at Zeke.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-26-2013, 05:59 PM

What is your issue, Michael? Did Jason get under your skin that bad that now you have to know where I am at all times?

I stood and slammed the hood, my eyes locking with his.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

12-26-2013, 06:02 PM

Easy now, Micah I just wanted to talk. Just a little conversation that hopefully doesn't blow out of control again. Will you please just chat?

Radio smirks and leans against the car.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-26-2013, 06:14 PM

Fine then, talk.

I slammed the hood and jumped back on it, watching as he moved around it.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

12-26-2013, 06:21 PM

Micah, I've been wondering for a few weeks now but...do you even still have feelings for me? A serious question. You seem to be trying to avoid me, find a new man, but yet you still possibly pretend that you love me. Don't lie to me either. I want the fucking truth, actually your word is obviously not good because I don't trust your word.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-26-2013, 06:33 PM

Michael, you fathered our children, you were the first person to show interest in me. Yes, I still have feelings for you but what more can I do when I know it won't end well? It's been the same way for as long as I can remember. Something good happens and then...it goes to shit. Marriage doesn't happen very often in my family and when they do, they go to shit. Mine ended in death and Zak's ended in divorce.

I sighed and looked down, holding my knees up and watching him for a moment before looking at Michael.

Go find your brother, Michael, before you become a missing person.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

12-26-2013, 06:45 PM

My last wife died as well, Micah. I want to be with you but you're making things difficult. I want to be the awesome husband and father but I can't when you are flirting with multiple other men! You flirted with Damien, You fucked Theo!, and you'll more than likely end up fucking that Jason asshole! I know that I flirted with Alexandra but at least I can admit I was fucking wrong! How can I even trust you to be loyal to me?!

Hate Post Like Post
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-26-2013, 07:16 PM

(12-26-2013, 05:10 PM)Minxs Said: They can rip apart flesh and kill. They also have venom which can change people into Vampires.

I looked up at him and smirked, Why?

That...... that sound kind of..... Hot. Sink them fangs in me girl.

XWF Record
5-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-26-2013, 07:23 PM

"Lapdog? Wannabe King?"

"Those bullets I buried in your Uncles brains weren't the only one's I have. Keep talking Micah and the next dick you see will be the last."

"Oh and Mr. Radio...it probably won't be yours."

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
AlexandraCallaway (12-27-2013)
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-26-2013, 07:43 PM

You can't kill me, Pryce. Lapdog was a reference to McBride, and yes, wannabe king. As for what dicks I happen to see, why would that even consern you? Why would any King say something like that to his subject? Oh wait...one who learned from Madison.

I sighed and looked over at Williams, You wouldn't want me to dig my fangs into you. There's a high chance you won't be found til morning...and maybe found dead in the morning.

Looking back at Radio, I took his hand and pulled him close, whispering in his ear,I know I've fucked up. I never said I was perfect. As long as I end up in your arms at night, should it make a difference as to what I do? To be honest, I would expect you to be doing something similar. Nothing in my world is ever black and white. You have to do whatever it takes to keep power and fear. Tell me your willing to do whatever it takes.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

12-26-2013, 08:28 PM

I've told you multiple times that I would do anything for you Micah but would the real question is, would you do whatever it takes? Who cares about power and fear? I want all the power in the galaxy but I gave up that dream so I can stay with you.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-26-2013, 08:38 PM

Without this family, without the power and fear it brings, I would have nothing. Nothing but raising our twins and being a fucking housewife and that's not me. I can't just be at your summons every fucking time. That's not the life I want...it's not the life I can live. What do you want me to do, Michael?

I sighed and rested my knees on his hips.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

12-26-2013, 09:02 PM

I don't care about your job I just hate how you function around other guys. I want to be the only one to have you in every way. Maybe ill start spending some more time with you when you stop being a...I'm sorry but...hoe.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-26-2013, 09:11 PM

You must be blind since I know there were four other men here and...I didn't try to get with any of them.

I didn't really care to be honest what he called me. I slid off the car and walked past him, waving my hand slightly.

Yea, I'm a hoe. I've got no problem admitting it but... Only reason why I even bother looking for comfort in someone else's ares would be because your never there anyway.

I gasped when his hand wrapped around my wrist tightly, pulling me back to face him and for the first time in a long time, I felt scared.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

12-26-2013, 11:29 PM

Other Michaels right...

Radio kisses Micah passionately.

I care about you a lot, Micah. I just never want to hear that you were with another guy again or else we're done. For now I want to be with you and the kids for as long as possible. I want to...

Radio whispers into her ears.

I want to be with you tonight and prove my love.

Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away
That pain in my ass moved to my neck

XWF FanBase:

12-27-2013, 01:08 AM

Butting in, cutting in, me? Hell no. Ok maybe a little.

Oh someone send me a barf bag before I heave. My god you are sappy.

Flicking my ash to the ground I had to talk over to Micah and Phil of the Future. Lets see if creepy over there wants to stick around to stand up for Radio's honor. Of course I got a few dirty looks, nothing new, I have "Hate Jason" stamped on my forehead what can I do.

Oh I'm sorry, my ears were burning. Were you just talking about little ol' me? Did I really piss you off that much? Yikes.

Ok bad approach to it all but hey, they want to talk about me I should probably do something to give them to talk about am I right? With a pull of the waist and a sly move behind Mincs I pulled her against me and ran my hands down her sides resting them on her hips. Oh Fuckberries! I'm in deep shit now.

Calm your tooter Radio Head, I'm just showing you what little Mincs likes.

Ok moving on before I get hit or even gang banged. I leaned down still looking up at the tooter and smiled while whispering in Mincs' ear.

Funny, I remember a Mincs who bit people for acting like they were higher than her. Hmmm maybe you still like being bit?

I ran my hands up Mincs sides before putting a finger up to Radio. Oh god he has fire in his eyes and looks like he wants to kill me, dear god I'm in so much trouble. I might just get fucked by a berry!!

Hold your horses you broken little Radio, Like I said I'm just trying to show you what Mincs-a-million likes, and I can tell you, it an't what you are giving her.

[Image: l4GRnBF.jpg?1]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

12-27-2013, 01:18 AM

I'm not particularly in the mood to listen to this idiot so i'll see you at home Micah...hopefully. Actually, Micah I want you to soak in everything I said to you and I want YOU to choose who you want to be with tonight. Choose carefully because choosing incorrectly might damage the family severely.

Radio stands there glaring at Micah.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-27-2013, 07:32 AM

Quote:You can't kill me, Pryce. Lapdog was a reference to McBride, and yes, wannabe king. As for what dicks I happen to see, why would that even consern you? Why would any King say something like that to his subject? Oh wait...one who learned from Madison.

"Can't kill me? Now you're starting to sound like Peter Gilmour, nicely done. And I am aware of who you were referring to with your lapdog comment but Michael is far from a lapdog. A lapdog by my understanding lacks the freedom to make their own choices, they just do what is expecting of them without considering other possibilities. Much like your Mr. Radio. But you see Michael is an associate, an employee, and he is paid well for his services but he is free to leave at any time."

Theo leans back in his chair, takes a sip of his scotch.

"Oh and as for your can't be killed comment, let me know when you want to test that theory and I will be happy to oblige."

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-27-2013, 09:04 AM

Speaking of Zak...where is he? He took something that belongs to me and I would love to have it back. Unless, you have no idea yourself.

I smirked and bit my lip when Jason nipped a tender spot, forcing a shiver down my spine.

Call me what you want, it really doesn't matter. So what, I fuck around. I don't really give a rat's ass if anyone cares or not. I'm not here to make people like me, I'm here to have fun and have a life. Not a life where I'm some little submissive Stepford wife.

I shook my head slightly.

Hate Post Like Post