Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 04:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recovery (Mystica)
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-24-2013, 04:53 PM

Zak…can you hear me?

My eyes slowly opened, the water blurring my vision, Who…

Don’t talk you idiot.

My arms felt like lead as I reached up and snapped the top portion of the arrow,
Little hard not too when you have a voice in your head.

I groaned and forced myself off the river floor. That first gasp of air wasn’t needed but it felt incredible as I pulled myself towards the shoreline. Everything fucking hurt as I forced myself to start climbing the wall. Claws ripped into the tender rock as I worked my way to the cave. It was a breath of fresh air when I gripped the bag with my cuffs in it.

Got it.

Got what?

Nevermind.

I fell back and splashed back into the river, letting the river push me down towards town. My back slammed against a rock, making me moan out in pain and open my eyes. I crawled up the bank and got to my feet, my hand holding the back and my arm as I limped down the highway, avoiding the headlights while still staying in sight of the road.

I can’t keep walking…

Zak…you stay with me, stay talking…

I…can’t…

I dropped to my knees and stayed there for a minute before landing in the snow. The screams of the voice in my head fading with my vision.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-24-2013, 05:01 PM

Zak was quickly bustled back into sheer consciousness by the sudden screech of a set of tires. He turned, just in time to narrowly avoid the tail end of a rather shoddy-looking gray sedan as the car spun in a controlled drift. The vehicle finally came to a staggering halt, shifting to the left before readjusting to the inertial force and violently shifting back to the right. The driver's side door clicked open, and she emerged from the car.

Zahra Nassar, a somewhat pretty girl of no doubt Middle-Eastern descent stood, almond eyes locked on the injured bloodsucker. They were not the eyes of fear, but of great interest. This creature, this child of the night, severely intrigued her. Being an investigative reporter by trade (or, at least, formerly so), Zahra was keen to get to know everything about Zak. But there was the tiny issue of actually introducing herself.

Brushing a lock of dyed pink hair out of her eye, she held her phone to her left ear, pressing the industrial piercing across the top of her ear's cartilage into her left temple. With a voice calm as the snow gently beginning to fall, she kept her eyes on the eerily pale man and spoke into the phone's receiver.

"Found him."

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-24-2013, 05:31 PM

My eyes scanned the woman as she caught my undamaged arm. The bag fell from my loose grasp and landed on her foot, one of the cuffs rolling out of the bag.

No...

The sharp part of what remained of the arrow scraped across her cheek as I reached to grab it. She took my arm and forced me against the car, forcing a scream from my throat.

You fucking bitch!

My eyes flashed but I couldn't do anything, the pain from my chest too much to handle as I fell forward against her, my eyes closing.

Whoa...

Zak...

Don't...chastise...me...

Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

12-24-2013, 10:15 PM

Beneath the arm holding him down, he was strong; Zahra had to admit this, but he was also in a weakened state. On any other day, in any other situation, he might have overpowered her. She wasn't the strongest girl, having been raised by overbearing, patriarchy-loving parents, but she had grown up with two older brothers who loved to wrestle, and she knew how to inflict pain. Wrenching the vampire's arm back in the socket, he struggled further, causing Zahra to emit a bothered sigh, blowing another lock of half pink, half brown hair out of her eyes.

"Your cooperation would be most appreciated," she growled at him, but he continued to fight against her. "Alright, let me put it in your words: work with me, fuck-nut, or I'm going to dissect you like an elementary school frog."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-25-2013, 07:55 AM

I have an arrow in my heart, you blind bitch. Help...me...

That was the last thing I said before I fell back into the darkness, the only voice I heard was the one in my head.

She's going to pull it out.

NO! It's pure silver! It will poison me, have her take us to my house. I have my surgical gear there....it will be safer...no harm will come to her there.

I could feel her force me into the back of the car before she took off down the road. My chest felt like it was on fire but I couldn't move...or speak...cept to the voice in my head.

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-27-2013, 11:12 AM

I'll be back, I promise....Wait for me.

For a long month I've had those words flashing in my damn head, his face, his touch, his words and the kisses that came from the same lips. If I could take away such a memory as his I would do so in a heart beat. He is nothing but a past thought yet, he is all I see for a near future. Why only him?

You really are stupid. Words from Jason ringing in my ear. I'm stupid, I'm lost, I'm really not in my mood to talk about him or her. You forget you dumped her, I didn't let him go I just followed a lowly praised brother who I should frown down on rather than look up to with doating eyes of love. It was one of the biggest fight he had, it always was big when it came to them. Mandii! I thought I hurt him, I could have made his head explode, sometimes I wish i had.

I walked into a room with him laying in a bed and two people, from what I could see, running around in the room. This seemed to be one of the worst times seeing as Zak's eyes were closed and you could tell something was wrong. I walked in, after busting into the room and leaving the door open.

You need to leave.

Their looks of confusion and something else lingered behind their eyes. I could see words forming, telling me to leave or who I was, I could always do this the easiest way I knew how.

Leave!

Before a word could come across lips I starting to whistle, it would more than likely come across as a song to most but to me just a whistle. First it started out to lead them out then it turned to something more. I let it end in the hall hoping for a busted ear drum just to keep them busy for a hour or so. I walked back into the room and closed the door behind me giving it a lock and shifting my eyes over Zak.

It was like laying in bed with a monster every night and waking up to a pale angel, turns out I was waking to the Angel, you fell to the Monster.

I walked to the bed side running my hand over his body. Cold, pale, lacking in every human form. How it would have felt to have him there when I found out.

I assume Micah, you look like shit.

His eyes opened, barley, but opened. He looked to me and I smiled running my hand across his face.

Who....

I'll be back, I promise.

Mand...

Wait for me.

The words escaped my lips as I looked over his body once more. His eyes were opened more, they seemed dark and lost.

I never expected you to, although, it is nice to hear you at least had a moment of happiness.

I took out a pocket knife, no more than a few inches, and cut a shallow opening on the bottom of my hand close to my wrist. I ran it across his lips before pulling it away and looking down at him, I needed him awake.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-27-2013, 11:48 AM

My tongue danced over my lips as I reached out, grabbing her arm and pulling her arm to my mouth. Her blood was sweet, sweeter than I ever imagined. My chest seized and I let her go, pain flashing across my face. Everything was still tender from them taking what was left of the silver arrow from my heart.

Fuck...Mandii...what....what are you doing?

I could hear her song when she first entered the room and I knew she wasn't the woman that left me months ago. Then again, I wasn't the same man she once knew. She woke a Siren and I woke a Vampire.

Her hand ran down my cheek again and I, unconsciously, leaned into it. She smiled and I took an unneeded ragged breath.

Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

12-27-2013, 11:53 AM

"Very well. Prudent of you to suggest the surgical tools necessary. Seems I may have underestimated you."

The castle was most strange to her -- something foreign and almost ghastly. The halls wound about in strange patterns and the floors followed the motions of the walls, as though being dragged along by the hand in necessity for a dwelling. This place. It was haunted. Not necessarily by real spirits, but by the memory of things that had melted and been absorbed by the wandering walls. Though they were often blank and undecorated, those walls spoke a volume.

Zahra had placed him in an upstairs room until she could be sure what her associate's plan's were. Not Zak, but Mystica. He was the one fully in control here. And yet, she could hardly believe what she'd gotten herself into. He'd told her to head to London. Not just for Zak's sake, but to retrieve something important. She would never, under even the threat of death, reveal these plans, but she knew, above all else, Mystica knew what to do. An Ancient Old One. Ha.

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-27-2013, 12:36 PM

I'm helping.

Both hands fell to my sides and I could feel the blood rushing out of the cut and starting to drip. Pain, where was it? I could only feel the warmness drop down one of my finger tips before wrapping the cut in the side of my shirt.

I promised I would be back so I came to find you and looks like I did just in time. Lean up.

I don't think...

You can, and you will, lean up.

Zak leaned up and I took of my shoes before climbing in behind him. His cold skin sent a chill up my arm and down my spine.How I missed it but I would never allow myself to tell him such things as that.

Drink.

I held out my arm, blood dripping from two places. Zak looked at me then looked at my arm. He needed blood and yet I needed nothing. I had pain for fun, he caused it for his own life. Two different monsters yet I couldn't help but think that he was the better out of the both of us. I found mine a curse, his seemed to be something he wanted and would try to control.

Mandii...

You don't need to explain or say anything.

He grabbed my arm again and I could feel the blood rushing to the cut again. I gripped the sheets next to me forcing myself to stay quite. There was pain but it was bearable.

I know you have a lover and I know I'm over stepping my boundaries I just had to see you and keep my promise.

My hand eased and Zak laid back gripping on my arm. I leaned back on the head of the bed. I took Zaks hand and gripped it slightly.

Just to get my reasoning out to be here out I bit my lip from a little more pain before continuing I didn't come to ruin anything for you including your life with your lover. Although the love I have and had for you still stands I just want you to know I understand my choice of leaving and the consequences that came with the move.

Zak loosened his grip knowing I wouldn't pull away unless needed. I smiled and looked across the room to a mirror, damn memories.

I can not bring myself to regret the choice to leave however. I do need to talk to you though, but not now, when you are better.

I closed my eyes and focused on thoughts that were not of the blood leaving my body or Zak.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-27-2013, 12:55 PM

No...we can talk...

I leaned back against her and looked up at her, my breath ragged. I could only take small amounts of her blood before it caused my chest to hurt again.

Zak...

Micah shot me with a silver arrow. She and I aren't...getting along...if your wondering why I'm wounded.

I smiled softly and shook softly against her chest, sweat forming along my brow.

Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

12-27-2013, 01:10 PM

"If we wouldn't mind explaining why I can sense someone else in the room with you?" Mystica's voice implored inside Zak's head. "I have much to accomplish with you, and not much time or patience to make it happen. Listen close: I have been in your head. I am currently in your head. I can either save your life, or fast-forward your death like a grim VCR player. Choose wisely. I can transmit your thoughts between myself and my assistant. Her name is Zahra. She's a bright young thing, but callous and despising of the patriarchy. Don't give her a reason to distrust you. Your life bloody depends on it. Now, elaborate."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mystica's post:
AlexandraCallaway (12-27-2013)
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-27-2013, 01:35 PM

A smile formed on my face as I looked down. Forbidden love, obviously thats what this always was and not because I was the human girl falling for the Angelic Vampire if that even exists.

I amused, at least she didn't try to explode your brain.

He looked up into my eyes, piercing.

I take it you know what I am. He nods. Good, then I don't need to explain that to you. After I left with Jason he went off again and I was on my own for a few weeks, I started digging into things and alas my mother wasn't as faithful as we hoped. Turns out my father died leaving me to find out what I was on my own.

And Jason?

Would you not see Jason as a Incubus? No, hes human just stuck in that high testosterone phase of life. Although me being what I am explains a lot.

My smile began to fade and I looked over at the dry blood on my arm.

I lost Sage to Marcus, my tempure flared and we got into a fist fight.

You didn't scream?

I could hear the chuckle in his voice ever so soft.

I was mad, I didn't want to hear his complaining of his head hurting or asking what happened. I ended up with cuts but his side of the story was that he used self defense. I'm not allowed to see her.

I looked down at him, he seemed at peace now. For a moment I felt myself cool off and felt at peace but it didn't last long.

A lot has happened in the past months Zak, I can tell just by looking at you and see you like this. I'm not exactly the girl you fell in love with, I would under stand if you wish for me to leave.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-27-2013, 02:28 PM

I smiled and closed my eyes, focusing on the voice in my head, She is a friend...if your that worried then come see her...I'm barely awake with the fever as is. She's a siren and quite dear to me. Please, just don't do anything....please...

The door opened and I slowly opened my eyes, seeing Zahra walk in with a bowl of cold water and a rag. She sat in the chair next to the bed and placed the bowl on the end table, taking the cold rag and resting it across my forehead.

Thank....you....

Stop talking, vampire. You should be resting. Your body is still trying to fight the poison.

She looked tense around Mandii but she bit her tongue, never looking Mandii in the eye.

Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

12-28-2013, 05:45 AM

"A siren...intriguing. It points to...no, not awake. She wouldn't be. Couldn't be, rather. Dear Nami'Gologth. May she rest beneath the tides. Very well, Zak. Be aware that I give her this lenience because you may prove useful in the future. May."

Zahra sighed, trying to ignore Mandii's presence, but it was a losing battle. There was an overwhelming heaviness in the woman's occupation of the room. It was simultaneously off-putting and enthralling, though Zahra was ignoring much of the latter effect. Rather, she turned her attention to Zak's wound. Gingerly, she grasped his arm between two fingers and placed her face closer to get a better look.

"Okay, so...you're the surgeon here. And the expert on this sort of supernatural business. What needs to be done to ensure you continue your uh...un-life?"

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-28-2013, 03:53 PM

What your doing is perfect and it's all that can be done...just get the bandages changed and make sure you eat. I don't want Mystica busting my head in because I didn't feed you.

I smiled and Zahra handed Mandii the rag before leaving to find some food. Mandii placed the rag against my warm skin, making me hiss softly.

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-29-2013, 01:43 AM

Suck it up.

A smile, very soft and barley there. I ran the rag down Zak's body before letting out a sigh. Suddenly I felt a hand on mine, not just a brush but a squeezing. I could try to take some of the pain away but I had this deep feeling that Zak wouldn't let me.

It appears I may have pissed of your nurse or whatever you want to call her. I know it couldn't have been something I said.

You do have a way to make people feel uneasy.

You seem to be fine with me here.

A hiss fell over the last word out of my mouth. My smile seemed to have grew considering I could exactly feel it pulling on my face. The water from the rag ran off the side of Zak and onto my arm. For touching his skin it was surprisingly warm.

You know I will do what I can to help you. It seems like you are in good hands however.

My hand ran down his face as the rag crossed over his body and another hiss was released.

Doesn't mean I trust anyone around you....helping you. I guess I always had an issue with that right?

I leaned forward. Would passion continue to lead me to what was to come next? I had a problem controlling myself thus far. I leaned down with lips almost touching his, could I? His eyes were closed and from the looks, he was resting. I closed my eyes taking his head and leaning back once more and pushing my lips to his hand.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

12-30-2013, 03:55 PM

Back downstairs in the kitchen, Zahra leaned against the counter and sighed heavily. This hadn't been the life she'd planned, but then again, she hadn't ever really planned much of her life to begin with. With overbearing, typical Egyptian parents, she had been goaded into going to school. When she had fought their decision, they offered her a deal, or rather, an ultimatum: she must go to school, but they would let her study whatever she pleased. The opportunity had provided her with a chance to truly spite them. Though they had hoped, under their parental pressure, that Zahra would choose to study medicine or law, but she hit them right where it hurt: she studied an art -- writing, to be more precise. And that's all she had ever hoped -- to break them of their strength.

Spotting a small bit of spilled flour on the counter, Zahra began tracing out her name in the whiteness, while her other hand reached into her pocket and dialed up the only "friend" she really had in the world.

زهرة نصار

"Don't call me. Busy...with things."

There came the sound of a rather girlish voice from somewhere in the background from Mystica's side. A giggle? No, far more sinister.

"Shut up. Slight issue with your instructions."

"Yes, Zak's friend. I know. She's not necessarily a wrench in our plan; more of a momentary distraction. You know what I like to say -- every new face is one of two things: either an enemy, or an opportunity."

"...okay? Wait, how do you know?"

"Get on the woman's good side. See what she can offer us. If she might prove beneficial to us, earn her trust. If she is a hindrance, eliminate her."

"I'm not going to murder some chick in Zak's hou--"

CLICK

"Goddammit..."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mystica's post:
ZakMisery (12-30-2013)
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-30-2013, 11:52 PM

I was kinda grateful that I had fallen into some sort of sleep state when Mandii kissed my hand. I was entirely sure what I would have done if I was awake.

Mystica...

Good thing about having voices in your head, didn't have to waste energy talking out loud.

What?

Its the blue one...Can I feed from Zahra?

What?

[color=lightblue]I don't know. I just know that's it's supposed to be blue...has something to do with whatever your doing....can I feed from Zahra?[\color]

It was silent in my head as I felt Mandii slip out from behind me. The sound of clay scraping against wood told me she went for more water...I hope she didn't kill my next bread basket.

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-31-2013, 01:57 AM

Childish stupidity and wishful thinking. I released a sigh that hung dry in the air and on my lips. Why persist on something not even worth the time anymore? I wasn't going to anymore, I was and am here for the soul purpose to make sure Zak was ok, he would have done the same for me would he not? Either way, I was going to let him go and not only because I felt like fighting was futile but also because he was happy and all I ever do is hurt those I help dear to me. Power? This was nothing short of a curse.

The hall way opened up to a room where the same girl who came uneasy to me stood only foot steps away. A smile lingered on my lips as I walked in. She had to be doing the work for someone else since she was willing to endure my presence. I could never understand the uneasy feeling I brought into the room, now that I became this monster, I felt like that feeling was unbearable to some.

Didn't your mother ever teach you not nice to stare? You don't seem like me and Zak, I assume you are human but I could be wrong. Why are you here anyway? Zak your boss or something?

I turned when the water in the bowl was to the brim. Hand on my side, I must have looked like a raging ex right now. Asking to many questions, possibly getting into something I should stay out of. An ominous smile grew on my lips, I wasn't much for being scared or even threatened.

Whats your name?

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post