Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 02:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hank Lane!
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-23-2013, 05:50 PM

Come on, I want a match with you. I bet I can beat you, seing as how I'm not a woman, or a child. You look like a pent up pedophile who makes up for his little boy love by beating women. Asian women, because they look like little boys. Come on, Chester.[/color]

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-23-2013, 05:53 PM

You appear to be sexually repressed. Would you like to talk about it?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (12-25-2013)
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-23-2013, 06:02 PM

I hate little people!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Morbid Angel's post:
(12-24-2013)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-23-2013, 06:08 PM

(12-23-2013, 05:53 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said: You appear to be sexually repressed. Would you like to talk about it?

I'm sexually repressed? You'd be sexually repressed if you looked like an extra from the Hobbit. You're clearly not Hank Lane, so I don't care about some ginger trollop, now piss off.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
(12-23-2013), (12-24-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (12-23-2013), Unknown Soldier (12-25-2013)
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-23-2013, 06:55 PM

Why so serious?
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-23-2013, 07:00 PM

You don't appear to molest kids? Why are you commenting. I want that baby raping bitch.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-23-2013, 07:39 PM

[Image: c66d0e05015600c46d177b861932d002.jpg]

Take a good look at this pedo, memorize his face.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Unknown Soldier (12-25-2013)
Hank Lane Offline
Come get some

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-23-2013, 08:57 PM

Come on down and take a closer look anytime. Just because you like hanging out with the little ones and beating on women for your sexual gratification doesn't mean everyone does. As soon as I finish up with my next opponent, Let's dance! Like I say, Come get some!

[Image: HankLane_zps6a37bd3e.png]

Record since return
6-3
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-23-2013, 09:28 PM

(12-23-2013, 08:57 PM)Hank Lane Said: Come on down and take a closer look anytime. Just because you like hanging out with the little ones and beating on women for your sexual gratification doesn't mean everyone does. As soon as I finish up with my next opponent, Let's dance! Like I say, Come get some!
You know I'm not a 10 year old, right? That means after I beat your ass in the ring you can't try and rape me. I've always been curious what it'd feel like to punch a pedo in the throat. You jerk it to young pictures of Michael Cera?

Hate Post Like Post
Hank Lane Offline
Come get some

XWF FanBase:

12-23-2013, 10:18 PM

Quit telling me about your sexual fantasies and step the fuck up. I'm not a hard man to find. You think you can beat me? Come get some! I can't put it any simpler than that. can you understand what that means? It doesn't mean come on here and tell us what you like doing to little boys. It means sign the damn contract, Bitch!

Record since return
6-3
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-24-2013, 06:30 AM

It's been signed on my end. Just waiting on a date, and wanting to remind you about raping. Now, a answer the Michael cera question.

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-24-2013, 03:31 PM

calling a nigga out...damn!
Hate Post Like Post
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-25-2013, 08:50 AM

• Pssh! C'mon Hank let's give this little brat the double team steam train he's begging for. I take offense to all of his comments and have no problem joining forces for one night only. You can even come over and play some PS4 with me and my friends after the match, and we can all laugh about what an ugly boy Frodo is. If I was a child molester, Frodo would be the one to turn me into an old person molester. Real talk.

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Dean Moxley McGovern's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (12-25-2013), Unknown Soldier (12-25-2013)
Hank Lane Offline
Come get some

XWF FanBase:

12-25-2013, 09:38 AM

Sure, Sounds like a winner. Just as soon as the powers that be decide to book it! I don't know why he thinks he needs to rattle on about the weird things he likes to do. I hope he's ready for the ass kicking of his life. That is, IF he can find anyone willing to team with him.

Record since return
6-3
Hate Post Like Post
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-25-2013, 10:32 AM

• Hanky Panky, I think you misunderstood what I'm looking for out of sticking myself in this open scenario. I'm straight up saying my dude that YOU and I together need to double team the livin' bajezus outta this homely little brat and send him back to his daddy with a rash on his arse the size of Texas. If Frodo has a friend to invite to the party I guess we'll let him in too but I really was wanting to focus on Frodo. The reason there needs to be two of us is so we can tag in and out and take a breather between reddening his rear and upchucking our lunch. That's one ugly mug! I just hope to god his friends are a lot easier on the eyes than he is. He looks like something a horse shat out after being boinked in its butt by a horde of leprechaun smurf men...and they were probably MEXICAN too. I'm so not into that MexSex.

Oh wait my bad I'm getting a little off track here. Yeah Hank I'll team with you, and sure Frodo can invite his friends if he wants to! Let's do this bizz like it's time to jizz.

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance

Top 3 XWF Infections
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-25-2013, 01:37 PM

Morbid Angel can't handle this conversation...Morbid Angel is shocked at all this....gay!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Morbid Angel's post:
Hank Lane (12-25-2013)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-25-2013, 01:48 PM

Dean, why does it sound like you're really into anal sex with men? More specifically me. That's cool if you want some man ass, but dude that ain't my bag. I don't want to have a threesome with you two. And an orgy sounds worse. I really don't get the fixation with my ass. Wow.

Hate Post Like Post
Hank Lane Offline
Come get some

XWF FanBase:

12-25-2013, 09:42 PM

I don't need any help to beat the shit out of you Frodo. Just you and me one on one. Whoever is in charge needs to get this match finalized so I can shut you the fuck up once and for all. As for any kind of sexual shit, I'm not into men so forget it. I'm strictly into Women, Nothing else!

Record since return
6-3
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-25-2013, 10:26 PM

(12-25-2013, 09:42 PM)Hank Lane Said: I don't need any help to beat the shit out of you Frodo. Just you and me one on one. Whoever is in charge needs to get this match finalized so I can shut you the fuck up once and for all. As for any kind of sexual shit, I'm not into men so forget it. I'm strictly into Women, Nothing else!
Hey, Chester Chester the baby molester, I wasn't calling you out on banging man ass. Was talking to Dean the cowardly homo over there. The world knows where you stand, he's the one talking a lot about man sex and ass play, and my face.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Wallace Witasick (12-26-2013)
Hank Lane Offline
Come get some

XWF FanBase:

12-25-2013, 11:47 PM

Now you little bitch I requested for this match to happen and as soon as it is I hope your ready for the pain you are about to endure. Just remember, YOU ASKED FOR IT!

Record since return
6-3
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-25-2013, 11:54 PM

Cool, I can't wait. Let's make it interesting. I win, you shave that moustache. What do you want if you win?

Hate Post Like Post
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-26-2013, 11:05 PM

• I think ya know what ol' boy wants if he wins. Wink wink. Same thing I want baby doll.

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance

Top 3 XWF Infections

Sights Set On

Wrestler Info

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-27-2013, 01:37 AM

(12-26-2013, 11:05 PM)Dean Moxley McGovern Said:
  • I think ya know what ol' boy wants if he wins. Wink wink. Same thing I want baby doll.

I think you're hitting on either me, or Hank. Maybe both? I'm not sure and I don't like it. I don't sleep with men. Not since I was 26. And that was once, and I thought it was Peter O'Toole. Turned out to be Ryan Gosling. Who knew.

Hate Post Like Post
Hank Lane Offline
Come get some

XWF FanBase:

12-27-2013, 05:35 PM

Let me make this perfectly clear so there can be no misunderstanding. I am NOT interested in the male species for anything but someone to beat the shit out of in the ring. Got that, Deano! Now, Frodo. If and when I win you have to shave your head and donate $50,000 towards the prevention of child abuse.

Record since return
6-3
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-27-2013, 05:46 PM

(12-27-2013, 05:35 PM)Hank Lane Said: Let me make this perfectly clear so there can be no misunderstanding. I am NOT interested in the male species for anything but someone to beat the shit out of in the ring. Got that, Deano! Now, Frodo. If and when I win you have to shave your head and donate $50,000 towards the prevention of child abuse.

Can I post-pone that donation? I'm living on my manager's couch right now. Literally the only things I have to my name are my hair, a desk, and my laptop. I'm not even sure these are my pants. I think I stole them from the Laundromat, or you. I forget which. Otherwise agreed.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Hank Lane (12-27-2013)