Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
What's that Smell Part 2
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-23-2013, 05:32 PM

"WHAT'S THAT SMELL PART 2"

Soyers-“I CAN’T TAKE THAT SMELL ANY MORE!”

They all look around the room trying to determine where the odor is coming from. It has been almost 8 hours they have been inside the house with only the sounds of the wind and the creaking of the house.

The camera man swings around and his voice is heard.

Camera guy-“we should investigate. We might be able to uncover something about Morbid Angel that we didn’t know. Something of interest if you know what I mean.”

Soyers-“no, no I don’t know what you mean. This isn’t our house and we have no right to go through the owners things…especially if the owner is Morbid Angel. Do you understand what would happen if he found out we were going through his things?”

Camera guy-“he would never know. He isn’t even here man, we won’t take or move anything just look and record.”

Soyers-“I want no part in that. I am going to sit by the window and get some fresh air for a while”

The camera and sound guys head back to the foyer and start making their way up the long staircase to the second floor. Though the home from the outside seems a bit run down, the insides are kept in relative good health. Everything is clean and kept in order. Entering the library they even notice not only are the books in alphabetical order but also by size and content. The shelves are 15 feet high and packed with books. Antique drawings of the human dissected body hand on the walls next to his medical text books. A large desk in the middle of the room with 3 scattered books atop.

Camera guy-“This room has nothing. Unless we go through all these books in hopes for something good”

They proceed to the next room. His personal office complete with a private staircase to the basement…the odor was strong in this room. Stronger than what they had downstairs.

The sound guy went to the stairs and started down them to the morgue. The smell was so tough it would bring a tear to a normal mans eye. At the foot of the stairs was a metal door with a latch. Most people know that when you see a latched door with the smell of death coming from that door it generally means not to open the door. But what’s the fun in common sense?
They unlatch and push the door open. They are hit with a powerful smell of death and a bright flash from the automatic lights that switch on when movement is detected. The lights stay for about half a second before everything goes out to darkness. The power failed!

Camera man-“What the fuck!”

Sound guy-“turn on your camera light”

A scuffling is heard as the camera man feels around for the camera light

Camera man-“FUCK! It’s in the van!”

Sound Guy-“You Mother fucker!”

From the darkness of the room another scuffling is heard…a slight dragging sound and a loud groan coming from neither man.

Both men together-“Goddamn it”

The Scene stays black……..

The scene picks up with Morbid Angel getting ready for the Christmas party for the XWF. Morbid who has been procrastinating about going for the last two weeks. What else would Morbid Angel do? Would he go home? Go to the gym? No! He is going to the party out of protest!

Morbid-“McBride, I am not sure what your game is at the moment but I am overly shocked that you have yet to say anything to me…you were so quick to comment on how badly I suck but so slow to comment about our match. I am soaked in woe hoping to be blown away with your genius you can toss my direction…enlighten me! Make me fear the great Irishman McBride! Make me regret my decisions to talk trash.

I don’t think you have it in you…hell I am not even on your list so maybe you believe I am still nothing except a jobber that will only fail at the chance to prove myself…I am far from a jobber from unknown areas of the wrestling world. I have been winning like Charlie Sheen for years…maybe not like him but winning to say the least. I am a bit let down…I was hoping for something better you know? I curse you and you curse me then I fuck your ex-wife and she tells you how good it was. HA! Just kidding! I wouldn’t lower myself to her class of whore. I would however pay to watch her take a horse cock in the ass…now that is entertainment. I am sure that is something you would love to see…I mean she is your Ex-wife so it’s all good…horse dicks on her face and everything…getting her pregnant with a half horse half human baby that looks like Ray Peterson…Only in the wide nose for smelling white women and fried chicken. But since it’s a half breed baby we will have to throw it in the trash…I think I may have implied that you are actually the step father of Ray Peterson and your wife is a dirty slut who takes animal juice…you know that’s how AIDS started you know. Black people and Monkeys…Do they even have black people in Ireland? I mean like real black people and not the black people that moved to skip out on child support…born for the last 100 years black people. And I am going to call you a liar before you answer...LIAR! Don’t you fucking lie to me! We all know that you are the only worthless sack of shit to float from that bastardized land in a long time. Come on McBride! Cast your spell of magnificence on me…show me and the world you are better so finally I can be proven wrong.”

Morbid Angel leaves his office and gets back into his SUV and prepares for the drive to the party. Morbid starts feeling around for his invitation coming up empty handed.

‘FUCK!” Morbid yells

Morbid picks up his phone and makes a call to an unknown person

Morbid-“I am going to be late but I’ll fucking be there!”

The Scene fades back to Darkness

The camera crew are rushing trying to find a way out of that basement room. The dragging and moaning getting louder and more concerning as it gets closer. The sounds of them slapping the walls trying to find the hollow door.

Upstairs Soyers is seen in the moonlight staring out into the forest unable to hear the trouble below he seems unconcerned other than the lack of power.

The scene fades to a blood red!

(OOC- I am still working one the color and fonts and shit. don't hold that against me...I am not very good with computers)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Morbid Angel's post:
(12-24-2013), (12-24-2013), Frodo mother fucking Smackins (12-23-2013), Hank Lane (12-24-2013)