Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 09:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm No Wiccan Commie Nut Or Nothin'
Gavin Graves Offline
I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Unwell

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

12-23-2013, 09:16 AM

"Holiday Wishes From Me To You" flashes on the screen. And then we see Gavin Graves standing in the backstage area of Snow Way Out. The song "X-Mas" by Corey Taylor is playing in the back ground. Gavin is wearing a Santa Clause hate with a shit-eating grin on his face.

Hola, fucksticks!

I just wanted to wish everyone who likes this stupid holiday season a happy one.
Now I'm not happy right now, but I'm about to get lit like a Christmas tree.

He pulls a joint out of his front pocket, lights up, and takes a drag. And then he picks up a bottle of tequila and takes a drink straight from the bottle.

Because fuck this time of year. This is the only way that ole Gavin Graves can stay spirited.

Not to disrespect anyone out there who actually likes this capitalistic nightmare of a holiday, but it's pointless.

Just a month ago we were all giving thanks for what we had. And now we are all concerned with gettin' shit that we don't need. And the songs and horrendous decorations.. Jesus! It's worse than fuckin' Halloween out there. It's ridiculous. All of this is pure shit fresh from the butthole of a beaver..

Why a beaver? I don't have an answer for that. But I do need to tell everyone who buys into this shit that guess what? On Black Friday you didn't get good deals. The reality is that you are getting screwed every day of the year because they overcharge..and then for the most part prices go back down to normal or lower than normal for that one day. But have fun with your ridiculous Satan hate.. oops I mean Santa hats..

He takes his hat off of his head and throws it down.

Because this is how I'm celebrating. If you wanna share a blunt or get drunk with me, feel free to stop on by..I will be doing the same thing until the 26th.

All are welcome except for Hunter Payne and his band of misfits.

Cheers.

Graves raises the bottle up as the scene fades out.

[Image: Graves_zps35cf902e.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post