Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Time (Stipulation Named)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-22-2013, 05:49 AM

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

As the time slowly ticks away, we are left with exactly two more days till Christmas. The proverbial sugar plums are dancing away in every childrens' heads across America as they await to what gifts their parents..Santa has made for them in the North Pole. What a joyful holiday for everyone in the world but none joyful for John Austin. See Austin now has the pleasure of picking his stipulation for his upcoming United States title defense for the special episode of Warfare, this Friday. Oh what a wonderful present this is for John and it is not even Christmas yet.....

Our scene opens up inside the home of one John Austin. We see Christmas decorations through-out the home. You know, all that tacky shit your family puts out like the wreathes, plastic reindeer, the cheap Hallmark cards, all of that crap. We find John Austin sitting in a wooden rocking chair near a HUGE prickly pine that has been decorated to the gill with all sorts of ornaments and multicolored lights. John has a book in his lap and can be seen looking down at it, reading it with much intent. He looks up at the camera and is startled for a bit

Oh hello there, welcome to my humble palace, here at Castle Austin. Now normally, you would see me dressed as a ghoul, speaking of death upon my fellow men but no, not this time. See it is the Christmas season and it is a time to look back and reflect. *John begins to crack a smile* ....Wow, I can't even say that with a straight face. Well fuck that, the real reason you don't see me dressed up as a ghoul and speaking of the hell that is coming is because I am the champ and I can do whatever the fuck I damn well please. Now with that being said, I have a story I would like to read to you all today entitled "The Night before Christmas"....*John looks back down at the book. He flips a few pages and begins to read out loud*

Twas the night before Christmas, through all of XWF. Not a peep was mentioned about John Austin's decision. The title was hung in the case with care, in hopes that the angel of death would soon appear. Smoke-Man and Mystica slept soundly away while visions of gold kept them at bay. John Austin and Christine Nash fucked til the hearts content when suddenly a thought arose in the champ's good intent. He rose from the bed after hours at play and went to the garage with such praise. He searched and searched till he couldn't go no more and then suddenly, his eyes grew wide with such suspicion because he found the prize and made his decision. So he climbed to the top and he held out his hands to say "I am the champion bitch and I am here to stay" ... *John slowly closes the book and starts shaking his head in agreement with a smile across his face*

Oh what a good story that was. You know, it is one of those you can read and read and it will ALWAYS! bring a smile to your face. So you want to know my stipulation choice do you Mystica and Smoke-Man? Well tell you what, if you didn't understand my story, I will tell you what I picked. See, I am fan of this business and its history. I may serve at the right hand of the dark lord and do his biding but I am student of this game. I study tapes of everyone I face and watch matches of years past that still give me chills down my spine because they were that damn good. There has always been one match that has stood out in my mind as a way to prove yourself and what better way to do it than in a ladder match. The gold will hang high above the arena Friday night and the first one to grab a ladder and climb their sorry ass up to grab the gold will become the US champ.

I hope you paid attention last week Smoke-Man, you seen what happened to your partner. I told you that I was going to save your soul for this occasion and I did just that. Maybe you will start to believe me when I say things will happen the way they do. My father is awaiting your presence at the altar and he wanted me to tell you that he has some new instruments of torture for you. Wow, you lucky son of a bitch you. When he goes all out for someone, you know you are special Smoke. You wanted your shot at the gold so bad Smoke and now you get your chance at the big leagues. Unlucky for you because this will be the last time you will be main eventing on my show.

Mystica, you and I have a short little history together. You see, I don't forget what you did to me a few months ago in my match against Alexandra Callaway. You see I got my comeuppance in my return match against her but you need to realize I never forget. You keep wanting to say my clock is ticking away? Let's see, John Raide gave me a broken nose, Mr. Radio got a sneak attack in on me last week for whatever reason and yet I am still here and I still have gold around my waist. So go ahead and be like the rest and tell me how my time is ticking away. Praise the hillbilly you reside with and try to reclaim his image since I destroyed it and your guys little congregation. I will take great pleasure in kicking your ass and removing your soul from your cold dead body.

Let this be a lesson to all of you out there including you Radio. Just like my dark Lord, you can sneak attack me, try to injure me, steal my gold away, it doesn't matter because at the end of the day, I will always be the United States champion and the man who ended Eli James' reign of terror. I take the souls away of my opponents and take great pleasure in doing so. The time is ticking away gentlemen, start climbing that ladder now.......

John begins to rock back and forth in the old wooden chair as our scene slowly comes to a end...

You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today

No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like John Austin's post:
(12-22-2013), (12-24-2013), AlexandraCallaway (12-22-2013), Christine Nash (12-27-2013), Smoke (12-22-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (12-22-2013)