Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 08:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A Word from Sid Feder's Wife
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-18-2013, 03:16 PM

Remember when I speared Sid Feder's wife off of the stage several weeks ago? I want to do it again!

The weeks just seem to go by, and still we haven't heard a peep from that cowardly bitch Sid Feder. Maybe the sight of me putting my shoulder into the gut of his wife shook him up. I think he's going through some post-traumatic stress over this whole ordeal.

And that is the reason why I did what had to be done. I went to the hospital that she's resting up in, and got some answers.

John holds up a letter in his hand which is covered in blood.

And it got a little messy!

But I still got the message. I was going to stash this in my private collection of love letters, but I think I'll read it out loud instead.

And I quote:

Quote:Flo Feder(or is it?):

It is with deep regret that I write this letter to the XWF.

Due emotional discomfort, me and my husband will not be able to speak in person.

Sid Feder is currently hiding under his blankets from John Madison. Ever since the incident, Sid has become a habitual bed-wetter. He has flashbacks every night of John knocking me on my head, and putting him in the guillotine.

Also, I'm currently knocked up with John Madison's baby. That's right, Johnny showed me more love than Feder ever did when he came to visit me a couple of weeks ago. I think I want to spend the rest of my life with John.

Sincerely,
Flo Feder

If anyone questions the validity of this letter then speak up now...

Anyone?

No?

Of course not because everything in this letter is the truth! I gave Flo more excitement in one night than Sid could in a lifetime.

Sid knows its the truth, and that's why he's too afraid to confront me man to man. I rendered that sack of shit useless without even showing him to the guillotine. He went from future World Champion to being put up on the shelf in one night.

Flo is mine now. I'm taking her to Singapore, and there isn't a damn thing Sid can do about it! Maybe I'll treat her to a nice dinner, and get us a nice room with a view of the Bay.

As for my opponents... Who gives a fuck? Last week I made John Black's fantasy come true by throwing him and these three shitheads in a pool of tampons. What is it this week, a bowl of piss?

John looks down at the card to confirm the stipulation.

Nightmare
- vs -
El Guernico
- vs -
Ym
- vs -
John Madison

"Super Shithead Elimination Match"

So I'm going to shove their heads down these toilet bowls which are full of shit.

I guess I can do that. I'd rather shove their heads down into a guillotine, but I suppose a broken toilet will suffice. By the end of the match, these three idiots will be choking on diarrhea.

What a joke. Why do you people even bother showing up to this bullshit? Why can't you see that this is all a big joke being run by The Black Circle? Fucking shitheads. They might as well call the show Saturday Night Shitheads.[/i]
Hate Post Like Post