Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 11:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
This means war.
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-21-2013, 05:20 AM

OOC: Random disclaimer! Couldn't use any coding so this RP will look kinda hard to read.

The scene opens up to Liz Hathaway and Noah walking home from the strange events that took place a few moments ago. Noah notices a scent from about a block or two away.

Noah: Umm Liz, is that our house smelling like that?

Liz: Shit what the fuck is going on!

Liz uses her super sprinting ability to hurry to her home. She and Noah sprints up stairs and Liz tries to open the door but jerks her hand back in pain after touching the knob.

Liz: Fuck the house is on fire!

Liz punches the door down, and sees an array of flames brewing from her home. A letter is seen on the outside of the apartment.

This is only the beginning. You come and try to ruin me, now I will ruin everything that you are closest too.you.

Antonio Paolo.

Liz stairs at the note for what seems like an eternity until she hears a scream of terror and pain from somewhere in the apartment complex.

Liz: Fuck Sarah and Kathy!

Liz and Noah races to Sarah and Kathryn's apartment. Liz kicks down the door and immediately her heart drops when she see's the painful sight. Sarah and Kathryn chained to a wall with Antonio Paolo standing in front of them with a baseball bat. Blood is pouring from Sarah as Liz charges at Paolo. Paolo pulls out a nine millimeter and points it to Sarah.

Paolo: Take one more step and I'll blow her fucking brains out.

Liz backs away from Paolo.

Paolo: Now, this is how where gonna play this game. I like you, Liz. I like you a lot. So much, in fact, that I want you to come be my wife.

Liz: Fuck that.

Paolo: Either you become by wife or I will kill both of your friends, and then I will find your girlfriend and I will gang-rape her before completely slaughtering her, and the beauty of it all is I will never me caught.

Liz: Fuuuuuuuccckkk......

Noah: Look, Antonio...

Liz: Shut the fuck up, Noah. You're the reason we're in this mess.

Liz stands there and taps her foot on the ground. She looks at Kathryn , then Sarah, then Paolo, then Noah, and finally charges at Paolo. Paolo pulls the gun on Liz and shoots her. The gun pierces through her shoulder and she falls to the ground.

Paolo: Wrong decision, buttercup.

Paolo begins to walk out, before he turns around and points his gun at Sarah and Kathryn. Liz looks at him and tries to yell, but faints. Noah tries to attack Paolo, but fails miserably at doing so, when Paolo slaps him back down. Paolo begins to walk away but fires his gun.

The bullet flies through the air, and hits Sarah in the heart. Sarah drops her head instantly as the scene fades to black.

The scene opens up to Liz back in the hospital for what seems like the millionth time. Around her stands Noah, Cole, Justin and Kathryn with tears falling from their eyes. Liz begins to wake up and notices the tears of her comrades.

Liz: Umm guys, what's up?

Noah: ...... Paolo.... He killed ...... Sarah.

Liz: ...... Whaa........ No.... It can't be. No... No!!!!

Kathryn: It happened when you fainted. The doctor tried all he could, but it was no hope. He also said that after your match against Jenna Silver, you can't wrestle for a few weeks.

Liz: Where is Sarah's body?

Cole pulls the curtain and reveals a dead Sarah. Liz tries to hold back tears but she can't. She gets up and walks over to Sarah. She puts her hand on Sarah's heart and Liz rolls her own eyes to the back of her head. A blue light appears from Liz's hand. And Li!s arm begins to heal. Sarah begins to cough and eventually her eyes open.

Liz: I am the only one who makes those decisions.

Liz passes out, as the scene fades to black.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post