Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 09:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Call Me Maybe
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-21-2013, 10:57 AM

Davids stands staring at the flames of the house opposite his before he walks into darkness. Mark grabs a camera and follows him, Steve prepares to send a message to the XWF universe on the website.

We fade for a moment and return to see Steve still suited, only his blazer is ripped. He is in almost complete darkness, other than a torch that is being pointed to his face. Steve stares down the lens.

"This is not going to be a long message. Duke, I can't make it to Connecticut for a couple of days so call me... maybe. I have a lot to discuss, and I cannot promise that I will be standing by your side forever more and everything is going to be okay because the fact is... it won't. I am not your right hand man, I am no one's right hand man. I am not living in the shadows of others any more because I deserve better. I am a leader, and I want to be seen as an equal to all. The Circle must die, I have made that clear. I don't have time for pettiness and I don't have time to wait. This must end...."

Steve coughs, then recomposes himself.

"To the Black Circle, I suggest we have a meeting too. Call me... maybe? I am not sure if this will be allowed, but I say, Theo, Madison, Nova, Luca and everyone else in the Circle... Let ME assemble a team to take you on in an elimination tag team match. If my team wins, you must split up and never team together again... Understood? Oh and to those who may be a part of this team.... DO not think of me as a leader, think of me as your equal. We must fight together... it is the only way... All Men Must Fall, and the Circle have been standing for just too long."

The shot crackles slightly then fades to black.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
John Austin (12-21-2013)