Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 08:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Christmas Joy for all! Except ugly people. (RP 1)
Jenna Silver Offline
A part of Twerk Team U.S.A 2013/2014

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-20-2013, 05:06 PM Wink  Christmas Joy for all! Except ugly people. (RP 1) -->

Tomorrow is the Third and hopefully the last time I have to fight Liz. She's my little baby and I would never want to break her heart. I beat her twice but I never wanted to o do that because it hurts to have to do so. After Shove it...we are both taking a break from XWF and we are going to go have sex in a cabin in the woods and non of you can stop us because I will never tell you which forest it is. Wait, why would we go in a forest? Forests are icky and I would never go in them unless it was to have sex in a tree.

Anyways I've been needing a break from you people because when I'm around you sluts and cunts my panties get all in a bunch. Its really uncomfortable because its inside my vagina. We actually might just go play some Xbox naked because video games are actually pretty fun. Liz showed me her Xbox and we had a blast playing Kinect Party butt naked. The Kinect was all like "Me gusta" and me and Liz were all like "loltifah" that means laugh out loud that is funny as hell by the way for those who don't know their text lingo.

Since Christmas is coming up I'm in a real cheery mood so I'm going to give compliments to everyone that matters. First is Liz, you are a sex monster who really knows how to get me going. Theo, You always look sexy with that crown. John Austin, You must be kinky right? You like like you're kinky. Peter Gilmour, you looked better fat. Jessie Diaz, she...has pretty orange hair. Espy, mmm girl your glitter makes my insides sparkle. Tri Bute, Every time you talk I can feel my future getting more future. Aaaand that's it. Love you all and have a wonderful Christmas!

[Image: lPLDvvG.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenna Silver's post:
Liz Hathaway (12-20-2013), Theo Pryce (12-20-2013)