Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 01:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Money Screwjob
Viscera Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

12-20-2013, 03:41 PM

[The Scene opens up into a studio where Allen was standing in front of a XWF Logo with the camera man in front. He wear's a "Big Vis" Purple Suit and sunglasses into this 80's film quality of this promo. He has a mic on his hand to speak to the camera.]

"Is this thing on?...Oh yeah, you guys know who I am by now...and if not, then let me introduce myself, I'm The Mouth Of Midwest Allen Foxworth. Been managing legends since the late 90's and managed them into greatness. Guys like, Paco Loco, Adrien Boluski, and even the Supergroup of all time.. The Western Country Group. Made all these guys into champions even into the Hall Of Shame...I mean fame of course."

[We see that Allen gulps and pulls his necktie out and continues this promo.]

"You see..all these people I mentioned...all ended up into shame. The Western Country Group all retired with Paco Loco and Boluski involved with the Watergate Scandal of 1998. I was left nobody to manage until, I watched a tape of WWF with Big Vis and I needed someone like him to make ME money... yeah, uh OUR money. It's not like I gave him contract to sign on the line that HALF of his funds goes to ME."

[After Allen was sweating up the place in this promo, we see that Viscera not in his wresting gear comes up to Allen and questions him off camera.]

"Hey Vis Whatcha--"

"Shut Up Allen... I'm not that dumb."

"What are you talking about?"

"You rip off Son of a---"

[Viscera grabs him by the head and throws him into a the XWF Logo. Then he he grabs him once more and hits his Chokebomb onto the concrete that had a million tacks all over the floor. Then the 80's style promo cuts into a 2013 promo with HD and shit.]

"You..made..me lose..all of MY money...You bastard!. I'm going solo again.."

[Viscera looks to the camera and laughs wickedly. Then talks into the camera.]

"You know what?...I don't feel sorry for a man who ripped me off my money.. So do you Rodney. Fuck, Tune, better learn how to read a contract before you get played. Anyways, Tune I maybe the guy you never heard in your life, that's fine with me. Plus, if i beaten you to the point I get a shot at a X-Terme title in the future over in a battle royal? I will be worth golden. You say i wear a trash bag all over my body, it's better than what i wore back in the early 90's. Once I get my hands on you, you WILL need to call on Andrea to carry your ass down in a STRETCHER."

[Viscera leaves and the camera pans on a half dead half unconscious Allen laying in tacks as the scene fades off.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Viscera's post:
LJ Havok (12-20-2013), Unknown Soldier (12-20-2013)