Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 04:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blog Of The Burned Site Taken Down!
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-19-2013, 10:44 PM

Sources tell us that ex-XWF employee, Scott Charlotte's blog website recounting his firing and giving his outward opinions on the state of the XWF has been taken down. Over the weekend Scott posted on his site that he would be attending Monday Night Madness with a purchased ticket. He went on to chastise everything about Shane and other Black Circle members. Scott appeared in the audience Monday Night harassing The Black Circle further in the Main Event, then lighting one of their jackets he purchased on fire, then proceeding to "put out" said fire with his own piss. Scott evaded security and left the arena in a black ford Mustang GT. Today, Scott's website no longer exists. We here at XWF99.com sent Scott a message asking why the site was taken down. Below is his response.

Well, this is news to me. Last I check my site was up, but that was days ago. I've been busy working Indy shows all week trying to get a paycheck and now it seems my site is gone. This further proves that wants to silence me and put me down like a dog. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the guys down in the XWF's IT department were ordered to find my site and shut it down after what I did on Monday Night.

Wait, does XWF have an IT department? Check that for me will you? Either way the loss of my site was a direct result of what I've been saying and it further proves it. is a madman and this isn't Wonderland. He can't silence me, no matter how hard he tries. Warfare is tonight and I had a ticket for the show.

I went to the arena, headed to the front door and was stopped by security. Apparently I wasn't welcome this time around. Security threw me out and ripped up my ticket. By this point I'm losing my own [expletive] mind! I want to march right into his office and plant my boot in his face. Stick is right down his throat till he is choking up blood. I'm sure you will post this on the site, thanks for that. I appreciate it and I want Shane to understand that this is far from over. The Black Circle will fall and so will his reign as headmaster. Madness has already started to fight back after the long rule of oppression. That act of rebellion opened my eyes.

It's about time to find a higher power.

DOWN WITH

We tried to reach Shane for a comment on the matter, but he has made it clear he has no interest in talking.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scott Charlotte's post:
(12-20-2013), LJ Havok (12-20-2013)
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-23-2013, 07:13 PM

Isn't that just like a fool? Blamin' others for their shortcomin's and downfalls when they should be blamin' themselves. Not surprisin' for the weak minded individuals such as yourself.

Shane hired Wyatt Reynolds. Even with one eye, that speaks volumes to the mans vision. An enemy of Shane Carvers is an enemy of mine.

Shane rules the world.

Scott Charlotte is nothin'ness personified.

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1
[Image: CB9gLKY.jpg]
Longest Reigning XWF Confederate Champion

[Image: f2Yls2a.png]
Hate Post Like Post