Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 06:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brotherhood, what Brotherhood?
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-19-2013, 04:34 AM

"For weeks on end the Tag Team Champions, Sebastian and Griffin have been at each other's throats. The Brotherhood elite have been dropping like flies and now there is none but three... Duke, you're supposed to be a leader, you claim to be a great one. Then why is it you cannot rally any sort of team together to fight what everyone wants to fight? The Black Circle. Much like the people of Madness, the people of Warfare must unite. No more ego, no more leadership. We don't all get a long but we must fight along side each other to stand any chance. Or would you all rather just accept defeat? Duke and Griffin. I beg you to settle your differences so the Brotherhood can be united once more. I am not just a man living in your shadow you know, as much as you'd like it that way."

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
Andrew Morrison (12-19-2013)
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-19-2013, 05:56 AM

Steve, I understand your concerns. I'm in the midst of sorting out this... whatever you want to call it... with Griffin MacAlister. I'll admit, that I have been short sighted as of late. Blinded by the betrayal of my best-friend.

I assure you, Steve Davids, the Brotherhood will survive. You are very much a big part of my future plans. A sort of revamp, if you want to call it that, is in the wind. I've not forgotten our goal, Steve.

I urge you to remain patient. Maybe you should take a trip to Connecticut and visit me at the Compound where we can discuss these plans out of the prying eyes of the public.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
Andrew Morrison (12-19-2013)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-19-2013, 06:03 AM

Yeah Steve, do what your fearless leader suggested. Go to Connecticut and visit the compound. Just don't drink the punch.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-19-2013, 06:11 AM

[Image: jon-stewart-popcorn11.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Andrew Morrison (12-19-2013), Dr. Zero (12-20-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (12-19-2013), Unknown Soldier (12-19-2013)
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-19-2013, 06:22 AM

Hey, I'd hate to sound like a complete asshole and say I told you so, but......

I told you so!

Hahahahaha.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-19-2013, 06:32 AM

Quote:Good job Theo. Thanks for showing a video on your phone as a response. I guess your brain musta reached the end of it's battery life...so that little shitty attempt at a retort is all we could hope from the great king. Hey maybe you oughta hit a rail or twelve and see if that helps you recover the ability to relay thoughts with words. Or it'll make you OD. Either way though...somethin' other than you standin' there like a jackass with a phone in your hand will happen.

Actually it was an I-Pad, and secondly the little GIF was able to get the point across much better than having to waste any words on the likes of your and Duke's broken marriage.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-19-2013, 06:48 AM

(12-19-2013, 06:43 AM)Griffin MacAlister Said:
(12-19-2013, 06:32 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Actually it was an I-Pad, and secondly the little GIF was able to get the point across much better than having to waste any words on the likes of your and Duke's broken marriage.

That's cute. Mine and Duke's broken marriage. You think of that shit all by yourself? Or are you lookin' up your low quality insults on that I-Pad too?

Ya know what...don't answer that...I don't give a shit. Go waste your time and words on those you can actually hold a candle in the wind verbally to. I think Gilmour might be stumblin' around here somewhere. Why don't you go find him and showcase your mental prowess there? He's more your speed.

Poor Griff, is everything ok? You seem awfully bitter these days. As for the quality of my insults perhaps I could spend more time standing in front of the mirror acting like a tough guy and practicing my insults like you but I would much rather go out and win matches rather than having my shit handed to me by Duke on what seems like a nightly basis. But hey, to each his own I suppose.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-19-2013, 07:44 AM

The only fantasies I hear are those involving you extracting some sort of revenge on Duke because he killed your half wit brother and kidnapped what you assume is the mother of your child. And all of that was done by someone you called a friend. I would hate to see what your enemies do to you. Come to think of it, no I wouldn't.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-19-2013, 09:44 AM

Quote:You see kingy....I don't give a flying fuck what you believe about me or what you think I'm capable of. I got nothing to prove to the likes of you. But I will tell you this much...you talk shit about my brother again and you'll definitely get to see first hand what I'm able to do. And you won't be walkin' away from that let alone runnin' your mouth.

Which brother? The dead brother? The one Duke killed? The one you failed to protect? That brother? Ok, now that we have that straightened out, I'd worry about Duke and less about me. But if it suits your fancy than feel free to wonder on by my way I'll be glad to hand you the beating your mouth is asking for.

Hate Post Like Post
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

12-19-2013, 10:25 AM

I will come and talk to you Duke. However, I see little hope. You failed to maintain the Brotherhood the first time so why should I put my faith in you once more?

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hank Lane Offline
Come get some

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-19-2013, 11:06 AM

Poor little Stevie, Such a misguided idiot. Doesn't he know that faith and the Dukester don't belong in the same sentence?

[Image: HankLane_zps6a37bd3e.png]

Record since return
6-3
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Hank Lane's post:
Andrew Morrison (12-19-2013), Unknown Soldier (12-19-2013)
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

12-20-2013, 04:43 AM

(12-19-2013, 11:06 AM)Hank Lane Said: Poor little Stevie, Such a misguided idiot. Doesn't he know that faith and the Dukester don't belong in the same sentence?

Ah Hank, I don't believe we have met? I am Steve Davids.

I have made many mistakes in my life, was joining the Brotherhood one of them? I'm not so sure...

Griff. Loss can blur your judgement. Do not make an enemy out of me just yet. You see, I'm not interested in why you and Duke are bickering, and I don't want to make that an issue I have to deal with. All I want is to see the Black Circle burn.

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-20-2013, 11:38 AM

Steve, I know thing haven't gone quite as planned. Responsibility for that lies on my doorstep. Moving forward, things will be quite different. I will send you a "private email" tonight explaining what I want to happen in the future.
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-20-2013, 11:42 AM

(12-20-2013, 11:38 AM)Sebastian Duke Said: Steve, I know thing haven't gone quite as planned. Responsibility for that lies on my doorstep. Moving forward, things will be quite different. I will send you a "private email" tonight explaining what I want to happen in the future.

For anybody curious, yes I know his password. See me if you want the scoop on what this email contains. HA!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(12-20-2013), Hank Lane (12-20-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (12-20-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-20-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (12-20-2013), Unknown Soldier (12-21-2013)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-20-2013, 11:43 AM

(12-20-2013, 11:42 AM)The Baked Potato Said:
(12-20-2013, 11:38 AM)Sebastian Duke Said: Steve, I know thing haven't gone quite as planned. Responsibility for that lies on my doorstep. Moving forward, things will be quite different. I will send you a "private email" tonight explaining what I want to happen in the future.

For anybody curious, yes I know his password. See me if you want the scoop on what this email contains. HA!

Please tell me that his password is "password".
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-20-2013, 11:48 AM

(12-19-2013, 09:44 AM)Theo Pryce Said:
Quote:You see kingy....I don't give a flying fuck what you believe about me or what you think I'm capable of. I got nothing to prove to the likes of you. But I will tell you this much...you talk shit about my brother again and you'll definitely get to see first hand what I'm able to do. And you won't be walkin' away from that let alone runnin' your mouth.

Which brother? The dead brother? The one Duke killed? The one you failed to protect? That brother? Ok, now that we have that straightened out, I'd worry about Duke and less about me. But if it suits your fancy than feel free to wonder on by my way I'll be glad to hand you the beating your mouth is asking for.

Alexandra had remained quiet through most of this before opening her mouth. She looked directly at Theo, addressing him.

"Theo, I can't wait until someone knocks that crown off your head. I mean, who did you have to sleep with to get that crown. Oh that's right I forgot. You had too.." Alexandra chuckles softly. "I mean yeah I understand you gotta get it where you can get it. But people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hank Lane Offline
Come get some

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-20-2013, 11:55 AM

It seems to me little stevie that you are riding on a sinking ship. tread wisely little one.

[Image: HankLane_zps6a37bd3e.png]

Record since return
6-3
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Hank Lane's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (12-20-2013), Unknown Soldier (12-21-2013)