Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 04:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Alliance Pt 4, The HQ (RP4)
Marshall Cage Offline
I STOPPED THE WORDS

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-18-2013, 07:38 PM

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ_GiHsIQFBPit0bGwgYd...kBY6wp9gFq]

Marshall and Christy, wearing these outfits, are outside of a warehouse, seemingly empty. The vast parking lot has a single car, which, by the broken windshield, had to be Matthew's. What the hell was he doing? The two decided to walk in...

Marshall... Are you sure this is the place?

Like, 99% sure...

What the hell is up with you?! You look like you came from Nerdicorn or something! HAHA!

It was a dueling tournament, which I almost won by the way...

Almost doesn't do jack shit, now does it? Now, are you done with the shit, can I start to tell you the plans I have for this place?

Marshall and Christy both nod.

Now, this place is abandoned, as you could tell... Well... we need a Team Headquarters!

Not really....

Shut up Slut Yes we do!.... ANYWAY! We're gonna refurbish this place, it'll have everything... TVs, couches, bedrooms so when you two get busy I won't be distracted, a hot tub, a-

What did you just say?!

.....A Hot tub?

Let it go Christy... He's just messing with us.

Anyway! And you two, well, mainly you Marshall because Christy's a weak lil' girl. She can make us food and clean the place when we're done though!

Christy gasps, and Marshall steps a bit in front of her to stop her from ripping the fucking head off of Matthew's body. Matthew just laughs, and he continues...

So, Marshall..... What do you say?!

Uhh... Sure... I guess... I mean, I probably would've been shot by the gun in your pocket if you said no...

Marshall points to the right pocket of Matthew's pants, which has the handle of a gun sticking out...

Good eye, asshole. Now that we have this figured out, I guess we'll start.... Some time.... Maybe after we win our first match..... Speaking of our first match, are you ready to kick the living potatoes out of those Irish Fuckers?!

Marshall throws his right hand up in a sign of premature victory, and Christy just stands there, out of place.

Alright, I'm gonna go. See you fags.

Christy steps up to him

So, you made us drive 3 hours here for a 2 minute fucking meeting?! Are you fucking serious?!?!??!!

Christy calm down....

Why, yes, I did. You know, you're so fucking hot when you're angry...

Marshall steps in between them, stepping up to Matthew....

Back.... Off....

Her or me man? You have to fucking pick, and just remember, that I can fuck up your match come Shove-It... I can make you lose... It can be fucking handicapped....

You wouldn't. You want to win too much, and even if you did, I had to face 7 people at the end of Mortal Kombat 9 in consecutive combat. And I won on my second try. I may have lost on my first, just like here, but this time, my second try, I can take on everybody, and anybody. You better believe it!

Touche.... Dickface..... See you there...

Matthew spits at Marshall, and Christy yells at him to fight back, but Marshall angrily stomps away, pulling Christy with him. He gets in his truck, flips off Matthew, and drives away, clearly angered.

[Image: i64yhGs.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post