Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 01:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Liz vs. Italian Douche
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-18-2013, 03:48 PM

The scene opens up to Liz and Noah, sitting in the living room, watching’ the music video of Eminem’s song Rap God (Yeah we’re fans of Eminem, Dicks) while smoking a blunt of marijuana. Yes, we’re using the technical term for pot or weed. Noah passes Liz the blunt, and it fumbles out of his hands, falling on the couch in the process. Liz picks up the blunt, as quickly as possible, and blows it off, extinguishing the flam on the blunt in the process.

Dammit Noah, now the blunt is out! Pass me the lighter.

Umm…. The lighter doesn’t have any more fluid.

Fuck! Now we don’t have any more weed! Do you know how much I paid for this weed? Five fuckin’ dollars! Five dollars isn’t easy to come by these days, dude.

Bitch, I could shit out five dollars. Now look, I know this guy with lighters on deck, bro. We just have to go swoop by and “borrow” a couple.

Are you talking’ about Theo Pryce? Yeah the guy has a few billion dollars, and he’s really into drugs nowadays, but I don’t think he’d have security all Willy nilly. Plus Jenna wants us to have a threesome. Can’t go fuckin’ that up.

No, I’m not talking about Theo. This guy lives a few blocks guy. I know this guy, he’s cool people. Now let’s go.

Shit, let’s go!

Liz and Noah rise from the couch, and Liz grabs the blunt. She throws it in her pocket then exits the apartment. Walking down the hallway she sees a guy smoking crack in the corner, she shakes her head in dis-approvement and exits the apartment complex. They begin to take their stroll down to Noah’s “friend’s” house. When they turn the corner, Liz notices a large mansion of some sort. She sees armed guards on the top of the mansion.

What the fuck did you get me into, Noah?

Just play it cool baby. I know these guys. They’re just playin’ games.

Well for safety reasons only…

Liz grabs Noah by the paw and a beam of light passes through the screen, leaving nothing but the cold dry space, and some old bitch with altered hair. Hopefully she didn’t see Liz use her super speed (Thanks Nova) otherwise they’d want Liz to save the world and other shit. She needs to save her career first.

The scene transitions to Liz and Noah just arriving in the building, on the main floor. It is a well set up place, sort of like Pryce Industries, but less cocaine. A woman Liz could tell worked there from her obvious attire stepped up to Liz and Noah.

I’m sorry to inform you that you can’t have animals in this building ma’am.

Fuck.. Okay…

Wh...

Liz nudges Noah, begins to walk away. When she gets out of plain view, she turns to face Noah.

What the hell?

Just relax; I’ve been working on this whole “superpower” thing, so let’s see where I’m at.

Liz rubs her hands together and then gently places each on Noah’s back. A beam of light comes from Noah’s asshole and he begins to morph. His hind legs transform into human legs, and his face becomes the face of an average guy. He eventually completes his transformation from dog to human.

… That’s amazing, Liz. Simply amazing. How… how is that even possible?

Anything is possible when Mr. Supernova is a friend of yours. Now let’s go.

They begin to walk down a long hall way, with red wallpaper and beige carpet. They reach the end of the hall, and alone stand a glass door. Through the door sits a well-dressed man, sitting in his chair. Liz begins to knock on the door, but he signals the “come in” motion, and Liz opens the door. Two men appear in front of Liz and Noah, and scan them for weapons. Good thing Liz wasn’t packing John Madison’s Glock. The men step to the side and Liz and Noah walk up to the desk.

Please sit down.

They do so.

Now what can I do you for? You two look like two individuals that look to join me on my conquest to control the world’s drug supply.

So it is true, you are Antonio Paolo.

Of course he is, Liz. I told you, I know this guy.

Oh you do, and what is your name….

Um….

His name is No-aaa….

Noah nudges Liz. Liz stops herself in the middle of her sentence.

My name is Noel. I read all about you.

Is that right, Noel? And what might you be hearing, exactly?

I came to see you, and your hard work. You’ve made quite the name for yourself, especially considering that you have guards with assault rifles walking around outside.

This is my private property, and those men have the right to bare arms, Mr. Noel. I see nothing wrong.

You’re correct, Mr. Paolo.

So you’ve seen my place, you’ve seen my success, now … leave.

Well ya see, Mr. Paolo.

Liz stands up and the same weapon that Elizabeth Hathaway and Old Lady Liz gave her. She points it in the face of Antonio Paolo.

Get on the fucking ground!

You get on the fucking ground!

Liz turns around and sees a gigantic Italian man, standing 6’9 and weighing about 280. He is holding an assault rifle and is pointing it at Liz.

You don’t have the balls to shoot me.

I don’t?

He turns the gun 90 degrees.

Oh shit, kill shot. Do what he says, Liz.

Shut up, Noah.

Noah… no wonder you looked and sounded familiar. I remember you being a dog… you were my dog. Why have you left my side, Noah? Why?

Cause your fuckin’ loco. I will never join you. I will do anything to stop your ass!

Liz pulls the trigger and shoots the gigantic man. He falls to the ground in an instant and she turns and points the gun to Paolo.

What the fuck, Noah. I thought we were coming to get lighters?

Fuck that, your super now. This is the exact opportunity to take him down. Think of him as an Italian Shane .

…… You’re coming with us, Paolo.

You’ll have to find me first.

He throws a bomb on the floor, and a puff of smoke unleashes from it. Liz and Noah begin to cough and wheeze. When the smoke clears, Paolo is no longer there, and Noah is dog again.

The shit I do for my friends, I swear.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Liz Hathaway's post:
John Austin (12-18-2013), Mr. Radio (12-18-2013)