Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 02:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Word With the NEW North Korean Champion...
sheckler Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-18-2013, 10:25 AM

Lexi Sheckler is seen walking out of her locker room, cell phone in one ear, pulling her luggage with another. She seems frustrated and snappy. Over one shoulder is the XWF North Korean Championship - that was obvious the moment she pivoted onto her right foot and the light reflected brightly off of it. She was bruised and parts of her body were blue from Saturday night, as it was one of the most intense matches she has ever wrestled. She noticed that she was walking in the direction which the camera was pointed at her, and as soon as she saw the camera man approaching her she turned on her heels and walked the other way. They followed her closer and closer until her conversation was audible.

"Jesus Christ Jay, one minute."

She turns around at a lightning speed coming face to face with the camera.

"I swear to the lord himself above or the devil himself below, you follow me one more fucking step I will personally see to it that you taste the dirt lodged under my fingernails."

"Lady I'm just doing my job - by the way, what's it like to be the new North Korean Champion?

She looked at him in disbelief for a moment. Scoffing, she mutters "fucking puppet" under her breath. She turns around and lifts the phone back to her ear.

"Buddy I'll call you right back, I'm just in the middle of something."

Sighing, she hangs up the phone, shoving it deep inside the pocket of her jeans. She drops her luggage down and with both arms, carefully takes the gold off of her shoulder and holds it in her hands out in front of her face.

"Feels good, man."

She nods, slinging it back over her shoulder. There was a slight pause in conversation.

"...Is...Is that it?"

"What the fuck do you want me to say, bro? It's not like it was a giant unexpected shock to the stadium that I won. Before the bell even rang, you heard - he basically included it in my introduction. He literally opened his mouth and said, 'your next North Korean Champion'. It was set in stone the moment I signed my contract. I'm Lexi motherfucking Sheckler dude. I don't just walk in and have to prove my fucking worth - I don't do opening matches. I don't do mid-card bullshit. The moment I walked through those doors, MacAlister should have kneeled at my fucking boots and just said, 'here ya go'. Honestly - when you're as incomparable of an athlete as I am, you'll understand how companies long to have you in their grasp...Am I stoked about the title? Sure- but I never needed it to show any-fucking-body that I'm the best. Rematch next Saturday? Sounds good - I don't give a flying fuck. This championship isn't going anywhere. You'd have to kill me for it to be easy."

She pats the camera guy on the shoulder before turning her back to walk away.

"Wait! What about Unknown Soldier putting you on his Blood Lust list?"

She slowly turns around and raises an inquisitive eyebrow.

"What now?"

"Unknown Soldier. He's out for your blood. You're on his list."

She stares at him with a blank expression on her face for a moment. The corner of her lip turns up into a sarcastic grin and she begins to chuckle sinisterly to herself.

"I'll make my own fucking list. And the list will be called 'people who are already out for Sheckler's blood'. Unknown Soldier - which is exactly what he will forever remain as - is at the very, very bottom of that very, very long list, my friend. I've been doing this for eight fucking years. I've been around the world. There are so many people who wish to skin me and wear my goddamn face. You are nothing. Nothing to me, kid."

She grabs her luggage and once again sets off for the doors.

"But wait, Lexi..."

She simply lifts her middle finger in the air over her shoulder without even so much as a second glance backwards. You want her? Come get her.
Edit Hate Post Like Post