Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 08:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Alliance Pt 3, The Outfits (RP3)
Marshall Cage Offline
I STOPPED THE WORDS

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-17-2013, 07:18 PM

At the trusty abandoned store parking lot, sits Marshall Cage, Christy, and the completely B To the A Mister Matthew Mitchell! Anyway, Mitchell is seen waiting impatiently while Marshall and Christy are discussing some stuff...

So, wait, what you're telling me is that when Maiden of the Blue Eyes is attacked, not only is it negated, but you can summon Blue Eyes White Dragon!

Yup, and with Kaibaman, you can summon another one next turn. Mix those with Earthbound Calling, and you're UNSTOPPABLE! You choose which attack target your opponent's monsters go to, and when it goes to Maiden, she can summon ANOTHER Blue Eyes!

Whoa! That'd be impossible to beat!

Actually, with something... say... Mirror Force... It could take all three out!

But what i-....

Are You Two Fucking Done?! Can we get the fuck to business?!

Yeah... I guess....

Now listen, we need something cool, something... "hip"... to go with our team. So, why not go with outfits? Now, we don't need matching fucking samurai outfits, so don't even CONSIDER It....

Well..... then.... what?

I'm not sure... we could have.... hmm..... Matching....

Shirts?

Too used.

Tights?

Tights are for pussies.

So then, what COULD we have?

How about matching wrist tape and armbands? Something small, but with enough meaning to show who's on who's side. Let's have a circle, representing that we're together, and always in a cycle, on a black armband. What do you say?

Of course! Who knows more about fashion than a woman! That's perfect! That's one of like, the four things your kind is good at!

My Kind?! May I ask what the HELL the other three things are?

Cooking, cleaning, and blowi-...

ARMBANDS! I like it! So.... Yeah, that's all here... Come on Christy lets go home and play some yugioh...

Christy angrily gets ready to slap Matthew, but before anything can happen, Marshall gets in and gets in between Christy and Matthew and pulls Christy away. He picks her up and carries her to their truck, and while Christy calms down, she gets in the car, and Matthew motions for Marshall to come back over.

Pretty Hot Mess you got there. Maybe you should try keeping her under control.

Listen, can we just forget about this and-...

If she doesn't get her shit together, you'll have to choose between her or me. Got it Punk?

But... But... But...

Think about it.... Got it?

Marshall nods, and sighs as he gets in the truck and just drives off, with Christy angry at Marshall.

[Image: i64yhGs.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post