Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 11:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And on the 7th Day, the King of Darkness Decreed...
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-17-2013, 05:36 AM

Enjoy your time on the throne of the XWF. After I defeat you in the tag team title match, I'll be coming for the throne.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-17-2013, 06:11 AM

Ideal threats from a man who is only King in his own mind. You may have once been something special, perhaps even great but now you are half a step above Gilmour and not within a 100 feet of me.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Unknown Soldier (12-18-2013)
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-17-2013, 09:26 AM

(12-17-2013, 06:11 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Ideal threats from a man who is only King in his own mind. You may have once been something special, perhaps even great but now you are half a step above Gilmour and not within a 100 feet of me.

"Idle, Theo... Idle threats. Like all of your own. Ideal would mean you are saying his threats are of damn near raw "perfection" or at least near flawless.

Oh, and don't bother answering this one Sebastian; I've got you covered on that Gilmour remark. Excuse me, Mr. Pryce, but does this little exchange ring any bells?

(12-14-2013, 02:02 PM)Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Said:
(12-14-2013, 01:43 PM)Theo Pryce Said:
(12-14-2013, 01:26 PM)Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Said: "You and I share a unique history in this land of extreme, Theo... Arrival on the same exact day — many forms of success on both sides since that date — every encounter between us revealing my superiority."

You may have won that match, you may have beaten a "team" of Theo Pryce and Hunter Payne but you did not beat me.

"Hello, Peter Gilmour. I have not defeated you.

That's right, Peter... I still remember this happening. You should be more careful about labeling Sebastian a half step above yourself, Peter. You just referred to his threats as being "ideal" and you told him he's above you. If I may make a suggestion, Theo... according to my research in the wrestling industry, there have been many performers who simply cannot cut it when it comes to anything regarding speaking. Do you know what these wrestlers do? They take on a full time manager who does all the speaking for them. I'd bring up Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman as an example, but then someone might mistake me for comparing your own accomplishments to Brock Lesnar's and that would be unfair to Lesnar. I believe you are starting to see my point though; yes child? If you can't speak, stop doing it and let somebody else do it for you. Paul Heyman actively works with XWF and runs a show; talk to the man about this issue of yours, Theo. It literally pains me every time I see you bury yourself.

Where did Peter's fat really all disappear to? Was it into your throat, Theo? Is that why you continuously plummet every time you open your mouth and it has only gotten worse since Gilmour's weight loss? I believe I solved the mystery.

You're welcome, Sebastian. I don't mind doing your work for you. I was created to do the work of others, actually — no need to send me any remuneration."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-17-2013, 10:54 AM

just member ESPY that I beat Duke.. TWICE!

and theo that crown will be mine soon enough!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-17-2013, 10:59 AM

"Thanks, Peter.

I beat Duke too... TWICE! *gasp* amazing! Big deal... And if I feel like cashing in the next time I see Theo, I'll have that crown you think is yours. Shut up and place that dunce cap right back on your head where it belongs, you slop mouthed swine."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-17-2013, 12:09 PM

how bout I shove this dunce cap straight up your Egyptian ass?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Unknown Soldier (12-18-2013)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-17-2013, 02:10 PM

(12-17-2013, 12:09 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: how bout I shove this dunce cap straight up your Egyptian ass?

Holy shit! He said Egyptian! That's how you know he's talking about Espie and not just recycling some stupid shit he said to someone else- oh wait a second. Nah, he's just recycling some imbecilic half cocked threat he's made five thousand times in the past and hoping that he doesn't wake up and find his fucking head sewed into his colon to provide a visualization for his way of "thinking."

Just, just stop Peter. This gets more and more embarrassing for you by the second.
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-17-2013, 02:58 PM

I assume Gilly knows she's Egyptian purely based upon the fact she's one of the few darker skinned competitors around here. Fuck whitey.

...wait...

But he's also admitted he has a dunce cap. Way to refute there, Gilmour.

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-17-2013, 03:50 PM

Don't listen to them, Peter. This is your best trash talk session yet. Let them have it!
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-17-2013, 04:17 PM

least i didnt put in half the effort that she did to get the Xtreme Title. And callign yourself a snow pharaoh when it hardly snows in Egypt is so stupid!! ESPY needs to be put in a sarcoFAGus

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(12-17-2013), Unknown Soldier (12-17-2013)