Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 02:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Madness News + Name Announced for Winter Series!
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-16-2013, 08:40 PM

After careful deliberation, and going over the results from the XWF99.com poll, the fans have decided that the Winter Series that encompasses Madness, Bore-fare, and Shove It shall be named the Snow Way Out Series...

But the fans are morons.

The name of the Winter Series that will continue from now through the end of January will be called the XWF Nuclear Winter Series. I can do this because I'm the #1 Tyrannical force on Monday nights and, because this event is the creation of Paul fucking Heyman.

On to other news. In the early part of the summer, I held a Viewers Choice night on Madness. In the interest of throwing the XWF out of 2013 and into 2014 with a bang, we're going to do it again.

In a special New Years Edition of Monday Night Madness, the XWF viewers will make the call!

December 30, 2013 - New Years Madness - Viewers Choice!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Liz Hathaway (12-17-2013), LJ Havok (12-17-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-16-2013), Smoke (12-17-2013)