Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 01:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Fate
The Phantom Stranger

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-15-2013, 05:31 PM

People talk about fate, about, destiny but the truth is there is in fact a Grand Plan and while each individual may have been given free will, their actions will always lead them back to where they were destined to end up.

My actions, no matter how justifiable I thought they were, no matter how righteous I thought I was in taking them, my fate, my destiny has left me here to walk the Earth alone. I was there the day Adam and Eve ignored the wishes of their Creator and bite into the forbidden fruit opening the world to Sin and damnation. I was there the day the Son of Christ was crucified in an act of complete selflessness by that very same Creator.

Humanity was given a second chance, the slate was wiped clean. And what have they done with their second chance, their Gift from God?

The Khmer Rouge Regime.

The Holodomor

The Holocaust

World Wars

And last but certainly not least, the Crusades. Wars fought in the name of God. Humanity, given a gift that they, in my opinion didn’t deserve chose to learn nothing from their own flawed history. More proof of just how far man can fall.

Man will seek out hope when all around him seems hopeless. He will gravitate to the most charismatic voice and he will ignore right and wrong in the name of self preservation. History has taught us many things but humanity’s desire to survive and the depths it will sink to do so will always remain a constant.

I walk among man but I am not of them. I deal in the shadows because the world is not ready to accept someone like me.

But who am I?

The Phantom Stranger is my name but it is simply that, a name. It is not who I am. It is not what I am about. And it does not speak to why I am here. I have walked the Earth for centuries; time and space are mere words to me. I have walked the Paradise of Heaven and the depths of Hell. I have been to the Elysian Fields and managed to escape. But who sent me on this path and just as importantly, why?

In time the answers to both questions will come, when the world is ready to receive them, when the world is ready to receive me.

I will continue on my path until such time when he calls upon me to come home.
Edit
[-] The following 3 users Like The Phantom Stranger's post:
Liz Hathaway (12-15-2013), Mr. Radio (12-15-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-15-2013)