Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 04:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And on the 6th day the King Decreed...
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-17-2013, 05:12 PM

Illegitimate cousin of the worst wrestler next to John Cena? So Gilmour, when have I ever said anything about be being a cousin of anyone in the wrestling business?

Then you called me ECWhore. Really Gilmour? How long did it take you to think of that? Five, ten, fifteen minutes?

Then you said I look like I am getting fucked in the ass with a spiked dildo. Really now? Wait... how would you know what that person would look like? Are you implying that you've received pegging from Rose Smith and her Spike Dildo.

Then you say about three words that sounded like blabbering madness, so I'll just move on from that.

Then you go ahead and speak of my brother, but you know nothing of my family. Good try, Gilmour, put you've just been verbally abused by a rookie.

But it was fun though.

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
And on the 6th day the King Decreed - by LJ Havok - 12-14-2013, 01:10 PM
And on the 6th day the King Decreed... - by Ezekiel Carter-Williams V - 12-17-2013, 05:12 PM