Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 11:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And on the 6th day the King Decreed...
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-16-2013, 04:53 PM

(12-16-2013, 11:40 AM)Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Said:
(12-16-2013, 10:15 AM)Giovanni Ferrari Said:
Gio out!

It sounds like you were out to begin with; am I right? Listen carefully, Ferrari — it's just as important for you to know your place as it is for any common roster member. You are not altering the already written path of Trio contention. When I spoke of contenderships and who will be receiving the first shot at the Trios, I was not just speaking to hear my own voice; you must have me confused with your king if you perceived my words as such inconsequential babble. Giovanni, consider yourself warned not to make that mistake with me again, dog. The first Trio shot will go to Theo, Olive and Sincere Lee Wild. If they're unavailable, the champions will decide who takes their place.

I shall not be manipulated into positions of convenience for Theo Pryce, and I won't have a counterfeit deity of this land of extreme force me into positions Theo failed to put me in by his own ineffective "decrees." Allow me to lay out your only options very clearly:

Option 1: Do nothing. The #1 contendership already belongs to Theo, Olive and Lee Wild. If Theo doesn't like his partners, he can forfeit the match.

Option 2: Book your triple threat match for a replacement, but then that potential replacement must defeat me one on one before being allowed to gain Trio contendership. We all know that will not happen... period. Either I'd decimate Olive or Supernova with ease, or you'd be seeing Dr. Zero and I give a repeat performance of our Lethal Lottery victory. Either way, your plans would still be disrupted.

Option 3: Somehow convince the Administrator Network to go against what I've already been assured, and actually force new contenders into place. If this happens, I will forfeit my 3rd of the Trio titles immediately, destroying your match. You will then need to figure out how to replace me and quite possibly my partners who could very well follow me out... and then you'd have a new three on three match for the vacant titles... Oh, and then I'll just cash in the instant that match ends and take the Trio titles right back, naming myself and Diaz and Tri Bute the undisputed champions and effectively eliminating every single thing you sat here doing. It will all have meant nothing, just like your and Theo's words this past week.

Do you see how this situation is locked in place no matter what any of you try to do, and regardless of how powerful any of you are? This is one of those moments in time you cannot alter. Tell me again why any of you, even for the smallest fraction of a second, thought I was joking when I spoke on this subject days ago? Are you all so accustomed to dealing with women who just talk, talk, talk and talk some more with no actions to back their words? Why would you ever think you could bypass what I've stated? The three options I've supplied here today are all you have to work with. Man, woman, child, owner, manager, king, and beast alike will have my will crammed down their esophagus if they dare defy me. When I recently eluded to gaining more and more control of this land through means none of you were realizing, I was speaking the truth... I have more control over the championships of this land than any person of "power" within this land, and that's only going to increase as you fools drift through time in my wake.

Say whatever you like on this matter today, tomorrow, and the next day... I won't bother taking notice. The future plays out precisely how I've depicted and you should consider yourselves privileged to have been given such a detailed sneak peek. The only thing left is to choose door number 1, 2, or 3 and step on through; I've left them all unlocked.

Your Pharaoh has spoken.

Well, the match is happening and the 1/3 of the contendership is going to the winner. That's just the way it's going to be.

However, since I'm a giving man, I'll give you a variation of option two. You can face the replacement after they've won. If they beat you, then we all know they damn well deserve that spot, but if they lose then sure....pick whomever you want to replace them with. I like to pull the carpet from under people's feet, just when they think they've gained a prize and a loss like that definitely would be a doosy of a drop, wouldn't you say?

Personally, I hope Dr. Zero wins this and we can test your theory out. See if he'll be as loyal as you say when he knows his contendership hangs in the balance. It's a bit different than coming down to splitting a prize and I think in the end, Dr. Zero would rather take that spot than lay down for you. Who's to say though. Maybe you're right, maybe I'm right. Guess we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
And on the 6th day the King Decreed - by LJ Havok - 12-14-2013, 01:10 PM
RE: And on the 6th day the King Decreed... - by Giovanni Ferrari - 12-16-2013, 04:53 PM