Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 09:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And on the 6th day the King Decreed...
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-14-2013, 04:11 PM

"Michael - You believe there is a weak link among us? The invincible trio that the XWF so generously dubbed the Wildcards? Diaz of all people is a weak link among us? Is that so, boy..."

A shaking of the head and a sad look in the eyes, almost as if to feel bad for Michael before continuing; "Oh, Michael... I'd go as far as to point out that the only time I've ever been involved in a match that I wasn't responsible for winning, it was Diaz who claimed that win. You'd be wise to investigate the paths of those you determine to be any semblance of linkage before you speak, common dog... for you clearly cannot gauge quality, strength or technical prowess from where you stand — all. the. way. down. there.

There is no weakness among us, McBride. We are perfection's closest embodiment in a world of flaws."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (12-14-2013)

Messages In This Thread
And on the 6th day the King Decreed - by LJ Havok - 12-14-2013, 01:10 PM
And on the 6th day the King Decreed... - by Egyptian Snow Pharaoh - 12-14-2013, 04:11 PM