Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 08:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And on the 6th day the King Decreed...
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-14-2013, 01:08 PM

Following the events of a Warfare that saw Eli James get a beating that would make Rodney King blush, Theo Pryce is sitting in a private conference room having just finished a post Warfare discussion with the rest of the Black Circle. Among the many topics the group discussed was the number one contendership to the Trio's Titles.

"So let's get right down to the point here. When I first came to the XWF my very first match was a Trio Tag Team match in which the winner's would receive the number one contendership to the Trios titles, currently held by ESP and two people she carries on her back. And as is the case in nearly all of my matches my team emerged victorious. A team made up of the always crazy Sin Wild and the effectively useless Olive Pendershore."

Theo reaches into his coat pocket pulls out his flask, takes a swig and replaces the flask in his coat pocket.

"But you see, a funny thing has happened since that match. Sin Wild has left the XWF for a while instead deciding to pursue other ventures. One of those ventures includes her working for Pryce Industries, as part of her contract with my company Sin has signed over her 1/3 of the Trios contendership to me. Now for the mathematically challenged that means that yours truly holds 2/3 of the Trios Contendership, the other 1/3 belonging to aforementioned Olive Pendershore. And sure, I could just hand that 1/3 over to a fellow member of the Black Circle but that's not how I work. I don't just hand anyone anything. If you want to earn anything in this life you damn well better earn it. And that is where Olive Pendershore comes into play. You see Olive, you don't impress me. Not in the least. In fact, since I've been here I can't think of one thing you have accomplished that I didn't have a hand in. Which leads me to believe that you aren't ready for the big stage of the Trios Title Match."

Theo leans back in his chair, a massive grin forming across his face.

"But you see Olive I am a fair King, a just King and so I am not just going to rip your 1/3 of the Trios Contendership from you, despite having the backing of the boss, no, what I am going to do is, I'm going to make you earn that 1/3. And I am sure you are thinking to yourself, "What the hell is he rambling on about? I already have 1/3, he can't just take it from me, and to an extent that is true. But I have ways of getting what I want. So in the spirit of Christmas I am going to give you a chance to earn, or keep, if that makes you feel better, your 1/3 of the Trios titles. And here is how you are going to do it. A triple threat elimination match. You win that match and you keep your 1/3 and then you and I discuss who we will give the other 1/3 to. We make a joint decision as a team. You lose that match, and well, you are shit out of luck."

"So now that I've got your attention let me further explain the match to you. As I said, it's a Triple Threat match, you have to finish as the last man, or woman standing. Now I am sure at this point you are thinking "Well this is just fucking great, how can this possibly get any better?" Well Olive let me tell you how. Your opponents will be none other than the XWF's very own Space Man and my Black Circle brethern Mr. Supernova as well as....let me thinking....no, no I don't like that guy...no, no, she's more useless than you....ahhhhhh, yes....that's a name I like. Your other opponent will be Stevie Tyler."

"So to rehash the match will be Olive Pendershore vs Mr. Supernova vs Dr. Zero, last person standing get's 1/3 of the Trios #1 Contendership. And now for the best part of all, when will this match take place? Well, that's the fun part, although I am a member the Madness Roster, I just cashed in my last favor with Paul Heyman so that Michael McBride could get his long awaited match with Heyman's personal bitch boy LJ Havok, which means I need to find another venue for your match. And what better place than Warfare? You know, the show run by none other than that rat faced fuck Giovanni Ferrari. And do you know why Gio will accept the terms of this match as well as my attendance of said match? Because Gio despite all his wanna be tough guy talk, Gio cares more about ratings than anything else. Gio may be a gutless coward but he's not a stupid businessman. He knows that Nova and Tyler equal ratings. So Gio, allow me to present you this gift, this match for your, to take place a week from this coming Warfare. The King has decreed it, so let it be done."

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-14-2013, 01:10 PM

And on the seventh day I still won't give a fuck.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like LJ Havok's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (12-14-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (12-16-2013)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-14-2013, 01:12 PM

(12-14-2013, 01:10 PM)ljTheSavior Said: And on the seventh day I still won't give a fuck.

Which is perfectly fine since this match involves people worthy of Main Event status, since that's not you it's not worth your time or thought anyway. Move along.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Liz Hathaway (12-14-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-14-2013, 01:14 PM

I was in main-events before you arrived here.

And I've had to work for everything..I didn't buy my way into opportunity.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (12-14-2013)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-14-2013, 01:19 PM

If by work for everything you mean getting taken from behind by Heyman than absolutely, you have literally worked your ass off. And just so we are clear, I didn't buy my way into anything. I've earned everything I've accomplished, haven't had a single helping hand from a single member of the Black Circle in any of my matches, not to mention I was voted into the King of the XWF match, didn't ask for it, but was voted in, and then I won. So while you were "earning" your way, I was winning crowns. Keep on keeping on LJ.

Hate Post Like Post
Liz Hathaway (12-16-2013)
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-14-2013, 01:26 PM

"Your head must still be damaged from when I single-handedly destroyed you and Hunter Payne, Theo. A fond memory of mine and one I am so thankful to be able to reflect on the moment I hear your backless voice failing to make true change.

I am the Trio Champion. Tri Bute is the Trio Champion. Jessica Diaz is the Trio Champion — We will decide who gets a shot if it's not the official list of #1 contenders. Your shot will be to you and the two partners who won that match with you, or it will not happen. Find Sincere Lee Wild and find some courage, King. Your inept clown god in Shane does not run this land of extreme. Perhaps you've heard of the Administrator Network?

And if I'm not aligned with you or any of your untalented cohorts, I wonder...

But I digress.

Theo — if you object to a single thing I have decreed on this day, you may fall to me if you wish. If I carried a partner who tried to lose the match for me (Juan Madison) and still was able to annihilate you and Hunter Payne without any question in anybody's mind, then what in your green God's name do you think I will do to you alone?

You and I share a unique history in this land of extreme, Theo... Arrival on the same exact day — many forms of success on both sides since that date — every encounter between us revealing my superiority. This trend does not cease, inferior cur."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's post:
(12-14-2013), Liz Hathaway (12-16-2013), Theo Pryce (12-14-2013)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-14-2013, 01:43 PM

(12-14-2013, 01:26 PM)Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Said: "Your head must still be damaged from when I single-handedly destroyed you and Hunter Payne, Theo. A fond memory of mine and one I am so thankful to be able to reflect on the moment I hear your backless voice failing to make true change.

I am the Trio Champion. Tri Bute is the Trio Champion. Jessica Diaz is the Trio Champion — We will decide who gets a shot if it's not the official list of #1 contenders. Your shot will be to you and the two partners who won that match with you, or it will not happen. Find Sincere Lee Wild and find some courage, King. Your inept clown god in Shane does not run this land of extreme. Perhaps you've heard of the Administrator Network?

And if I'm not aligned with you or any of your untalented cohorts, I wonder...

But I digress.

Theo — if you object to a single thing I have decreed on this day, you may fall to me if you wish. If I carried a partner who tried to lose the match for me (Juan Madison) and still was able to annihilate you and Hunter Payne without any question in anybody's mind, then what in your green God's name do you think I will do to you alone?

You and I share a unique history in this land of extreme, Theo... Arrival on the same exact day — many forms of success on both sides since that date — every encounter between us revealing my superiority. This trend does not cease, inferior cur."

Thanks for showing up ESP. Truly it's an honor. But while you are here waxing poetic about all of the things you did and believe you can continue to do allow me to correct your version of history. You may very well have had Juan Madison in your corner but the sad thing is I would take him over that lame ass straight edge lunatic Hunter Payne any day. You may have won that match, you may have beaten a "team" of Theo Pryce and Hunter Payne but you did not beat me. So let's dispense with that talk right now. "Every encounter between us revealing my superiority?" Seriously? One match in which you burnt my partner, not me, not me, but my partner to a crisp and suddenly you are superior to me? We were in one match together, you scored the pin in that, a cookie for you but you did it by getting SVD to tap out. Please, PAYBACK could get SVD to tap out so let's not act like that was some great accomplishment.

As for the so called Administrative Network, you leave them to me. As you have seen time and time again, I have a way of getting things done. This will be no different.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
(12-14-2013), Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (12-14-2013)
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-14-2013, 02:02 PM

(12-14-2013, 01:43 PM)Theo Pryce Said:
(12-14-2013, 01:26 PM)Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Said: "You and I share a unique history in this land of extreme, Theo... Arrival on the same exact day — many forms of success on both sides since that date — every encounter between us revealing my superiority."

You may have very clearly won that match, you may have beaten a "team" of Theo Pryce and Hunter Payne but you did not beat me.

"Hello, Peter Gilmour. I have not defeated you.

Oh, I wasn't done. Or you weren't, rather...

Quote: So let's dispense with that talk right now. "Every encounter between us revealing my superiority?" Seriously? One match in which you burnt my partner, not me, not me, but my partner to a crisp and suddenly you are superior to me?

No; back up, young one. Back up. I was superior to you the day we shared a debut and I won championship gold while you only won a "shot" that couldn't even stand up to the test of time without crumbling beneath your feet.

Go on though... this is getting entertaining:

Quote:We were in one match together, you scored the pin in that, a cookie for you but you did it by getting SVD to tap out. Please, PAYBACK could get SVD to tap out so let's not act like that was some great accomplishment.

So in other words...
Can make SVD tap:
Me - 1
Payback - 1
Theo Pryce - 0
Not a good roll you're on.

Go on though... I insist.

Quote:As for the so called Administrative Network, you leave them to me. As you have seen time and time again, I have a way of getting things done. This will be no different.

Yes, I have seen time and time again what you can do — fail to live up to my accomplishment the day we shared a debut night, fail to win a match that I am your opponent in, and fail to claim the victory in the match that we're teamed up in.

As long as you steer clear of me, however, you have been flawless in this land. Keep it that way if you care what serves your best interest.

Are you starting to remember how things go when you and I are in the same room? I thought so... Goodbye."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's post:
(12-14-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (12-14-2013), Liz Hathaway (12-16-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (12-16-2013), Theo Pryce (12-14-2013)
Dr. Zero Offline
Fearsome Feathered Foe Most Foul

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-14-2013, 02:30 PM

(12-14-2013, 01:08 PM)Theo Pryce Said:
Your other opponent will be Stevie Tyler."

"So to rehash the match will be Olive Pendershore vs Mr. Supernova vs Dr. Zero, last person standing get's 1/3 of the Trios #1 Contendership.

Oh Theo, the once and soon-to-be former king. It appears you have me slightly confused with the cowardly boy. I suppose it's understandable but you should know I have absolutely no interest in combating my impressive comrade. You see, as far as The Black Circle is concerned, I am of a different mindset than most of the plebeians here. I do not hate you nor do I think you are "holding us down". You must take what you want in life, I've always believed. While I respect your Nazi and have an immense fascination with Mr. Nova, the rest of you ruffians bore me. Blood sacrifices are so 18th century.

That being said, the boy will fall to Pharaoh alongside yourself and the interesting Nova. If you would like to see Dr. Zero in a team environment, however, perhaps you, dearest king, would enjoy watching the Pharaoh and I snatch the crown from your shoulders.

[Image: 7uXcTyU.jpg]
Co-Winner of the Lethal Lottery Tournament with Egyptian Snow Pharaoh
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
December 2013 Star of the Month
5-0-1
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr. Zero's post:
Theo Pryce (12-14-2013)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-14-2013, 02:34 PM

Quote:Oh Theo, the once and soon-to-be former king. It appears you have me slightly confused with the cowardly boy.

OOC: This is what I get for trying to type while driving in a snow storm.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Dr. Zero (12-14-2013), Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (12-14-2013)
Dr. Zero Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-14-2013, 02:36 PM

(12-14-2013, 02:34 PM)Theo Pryce Said:
Quote:Oh Theo, the once and soon-to-be former king. It appears you have me slightly confused with the cowardly boy.

OOC: This is what I get for trying to type while driving in a snow storm.

OOC: I know I said something about it in the PM. Sorry for using it IC anyway.

5-0-1
Hate Post Like Post
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-14-2013, 02:59 PM

(12-14-2013, 02:30 PM)Dr. Zero Said: If you would like to see Dr. Zero in a team environment, however, perhaps you, dearest king, would enjoy watching the Pharaoh and I snatch the crown from your shoulders.

"Ah, I remember that moment... very clearly, actually.

Or as my fellow Trio Champion, Tri Bute might say — I future remember it."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's post:
Dr. Zero (12-14-2013)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-14-2013, 03:02 PM

Quote:OOC: I know I said something about it in the PM. Sorry for using it IC anyway.

Hey man I made the blunder on an IC board, it's totally fair game.

Hate Post Like Post
Dr. Zero Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-14-2013, 03:04 PM

(12-14-2013, 02:46 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(12-14-2013, 02:30 PM)Dr. Zero Said:
(12-14-2013, 01:08 PM)Theo Pryce Said:
Your other opponent will be Stevie Tyler."

"So to rehash the match will be Olive Pendershore vs Mr. Supernova vs Dr. Zero, last person standing get's 1/3 of the Trios #1 Contendership.

Oh Theo, the once and soon-to-be former king. It appears you have me slightly confused with the cowardly boy. I suppose it's understandable but you should know I have absolutely no interest in combating my impressive comrade. You see, as far as The Black Circle is concerned, I am of a different mindset than most of the plebeians here. I do not hate you nor do I think you are "holding us down". You must take what you want in life, I've always believed. While I respect your Nazi and have an immense fascination with Mr. Nova, the rest of you ruffians bore me. Blood sacrifices are so 18th century.

That being said, the boy will fall to Pharaoh alongside yourself and the interesting Nova. If you would like to see Dr. Zero in a team environment, however, perhaps you, dearest king, would enjoy watching the Pharaoh and I snatch the crown from your shoulders.

"Oi, ye' know I'm not going to let that happen lad. Like ESP, I too am a weapon that Theo can use at his will. I'm just as deadly as the Goddess you're with, so I will not and can not allow ye' two to take Theo's crown, not on me watch."

I know no such thing, boy. If you are the best "weapon" used by Theo, perhaps I should simply dispatch Minion Number 620 to take the crown.

5-0-1
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-14-2013, 03:11 PM

(12-14-2013, 03:04 PM)Dr. Zero Said:
(12-14-2013, 02:46 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(12-14-2013, 02:30 PM)Dr. Zero Said: Oh Theo, the once and soon-to-be former king. It appears you have me slightly confused with the cowardly boy. I suppose it's understandable but you should know I have absolutely no interest in combating my impressive comrade. You see, as far as The Black Circle is concerned, I am of a different mindset than most of the plebeians here. I do not hate you nor do I think you are "holding us down". You must take what you want in life, I've always believed. While I respect your Nazi and have an immense fascination with Mr. Nova, the rest of you ruffians bore me. Blood sacrifices are so 18th century.

"Oi, ye' know I'm not going to let that happen lad. Like ESP, I too am a weapon that Theo can use at his will. I'm just as deadly as the Goddess you're with, so I will not and can not allow ye' two to take Theo's crown, not on me watch."

I know no such thing, boy. If you are the best "weapon" used by Theo, perhaps I should simply dispatch Minion Number 620 to take the crown.

You are certainly welcome to try.

Hate Post Like Post
Dr. Zero (12-16-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-14-2013, 03:12 PM

Just for the record, trio team members have been swapped out/replaced before.
Hate Post Like Post
Dr. Zero Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-14-2013, 03:17 PM

Minion Number 620 for reference
[Image: photo.JPG]
The terrible fusion of a human child and a bunny.

5-0-1
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Dr. Zero's post:
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (12-14-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (12-14-2013), Unknown Soldier (12-16-2013)
Dr. Zero Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-14-2013, 03:18 PM

(12-14-2013, 03:13 PM)Michael McBride Said: "And yet ye' know how well I am with weapons. Were ye' not tryin' to steal me DNA so ye' can morph into me? Aye, I remember that well lad. Yet ye' don't have me DNA so ye' can hope to use me skills. Lad if ye' only knew what ye' were gettin' yourself into. I'd hate to see anything happen to you, I like the way you think but I will crush ye' if need be. Don't cross that line lad. It's not wise to poke a Hellhound, not wise at all."

*yawn*

5-0-1
Hate Post Like Post
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-14-2013, 03:18 PM

(12-14-2013, 03:12 PM)John Madison Said: Just for the record, trio team members have been swapped out/replaced before.

"Correct, I'm sure. History is full of mistakes, Joh– I'm actually not sure what to address you as.

Nevertheless, mistakes have been made in history before. Just because somebody was foolish enough to question what no-selling is in the past, doesn't mean that person is still that stupid today. People learn from history and stop repeating it.

Thank you very much, former queen. You are officially dismissed.

And as for McBride? The Weapon?

Perhaps a weapon in need of a few... upgrades. Hmm..."

Hate Post Like Post
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-14-2013, 03:31 PM

"The eyes of whom you plan to gaze upon in time may already be looming directly above you, about to engulf you before your next thought. To you, time is the only thing separating us. To me, we're already a place that "here" would fall secondary to... and I don't think you realize all that entails."

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-14-2013, 03:31 PM

(12-14-2013, 03:13 PM)Michael McBride Said: "It's not wise to poke a Hellhound, not wise at all."

(12-14-2013, 03:24 PM)Michael McBride Said: "An upgrade ye' say? None is needed lass. I have spent me whole life prefecting my craft and honing my skills. Do not take me lightly lass, many have and all have fallen. Just as you will this coming Warfare."

Spit take, followed by hysterical laughter.

Hey Michael! You really aren't intimidating, or threatening, or talented, or anything in all honesty. Latching onto the tit of daddy Theo the way you do, the only positive thing I can say is that you have more guts than he, who's so adamant to forsake the only remotely impressive member of his own successful team because she'll easily overshadow him.

Maybe you can take his place and die for the shitsack too, you mindless drone.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Dr. Zero (12-14-2013), Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (12-14-2013), LJ Havok (12-14-2013), Theo Pryce (12-14-2013)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-14-2013, 03:53 PM

(12-14-2013, 03:44 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(12-14-2013, 03:31 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said:
(12-14-2013, 03:13 PM)Michael McBride Said: "It's not wise to poke a Hellhound, not wise at all."

(12-14-2013, 03:24 PM)Michael McBride Said: "An upgrade ye' say? None is needed lass. I have spent me whole life prefecting my craft and honing my skills. Do not take me lightly lass, many have and all have fallen. Just as you will this coming Warfare."

Spit take, followed by hysterical laughter.

Hey Michael! You really aren't intimidating, or threatening, or talented, or anything in all honesty. Latching onto the tit of daddy Theo the way you do, the only positive thing I can say is that you have more guts than he, who's so adamant to forsake the only remotely impressive member of his own successful team because she'll easily overshadow him.

"And when ye' get all those voices out of your head, then ye' can talk. Your words hold no meaning to me. Out of three of you, only ESP is the real one to deal with, Hell even Tri Bute is above ye' lass. Ye' are the weakest link of the trio."

Ouch, that's really fucking impactful, drone. I think I'm being driven to tears!

Cue the sad violin music.

I mean, the fucking pup who can't string together a win to save his useless life is calling me a- Gasp! weak link? However will I fucking go on?!

Oh yeah, that's right. Just fucking fine, because I uh, you know, won the match. Yeah Mikey, I did something you've proven pretty incapable of doing when I climbed the ladder and pulled down the belts.

Oh, but since I suffer from DID, that makes everything irrelevant? Yeah, just like your career to this point. Get over yourself and accept that you're frankly, pathetic.

Crony.
Hate Post Like Post
Dr. Zero Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-14-2013, 04:02 PM

(12-14-2013, 03:53 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said:
(12-14-2013, 03:44 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(12-14-2013, 03:31 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said: Spit take, followed by hysterical laughter.

"And when ye' get all those voices out of your head, then ye' can talk. Your words hold no meaning to me. Out of three of you, only ESP is the real one to deal with, Hell even Tri Bute is above ye' lass. Ye' are the weakest link of the trio."

Ouch, that's really fucking impactful, drone. I think I'm being driven to tears!

Cue the sad violin music.

I mean, the fucking pup who can't string together a win to save his useless life is calling me a- Gasp! weak link? However will I fucking go on?!

Oh yeah, that's right. Just fucking fine, because I uh, you know, won the match. Yeah Mikey, I did something you've proven pretty incapable of doing when I climbed the ladder and pulled down the belts.

Oh, but since I suffer from DID, that makes everything irrelevant? Yeah, just like your career to this point. Get over yourself and accept that you're frankly, pathetic.

Crony.

Goodness me! Listen to her! The fiery lady is quite the cat's meow!

5-0-1
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr. Zero's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (12-14-2013)
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-14-2013, 04:11 PM

"Michael - You believe there is a weak link among us? The invincible trio that the XWF so generously dubbed the Wildcards? Diaz of all people is a weak link among us? Is that so, boy..."

A shaking of the head and a sad look in the eyes, almost as if to feel bad for Michael before continuing; "Oh, Michael... I'd go as far as to point out that the only time I've ever been involved in a match that I wasn't responsible for winning, it was Diaz who claimed that win. You'd be wise to investigate the paths of those you determine to be any semblance of linkage before you speak, common dog... for you clearly cannot gauge quality, strength or technical prowess from where you stand — all. the. way. down. there.

There is no weakness among us, McBride. We are perfection's closest embodiment in a world of flaws."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (12-14-2013)
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-16-2013, 10:15 AM

Ah....it seems I wandered out my door late one evening after ingesting a handful of peyote and 'woke up' to find myself in Brazil, being interrogated by the Ministry of Justice.

Fun times let me tell you all.

Anyway, I hear Theo thinks he gave me a gift...and that gift was the gift of a match to happen on Warfare. Well Theo, even though you are the King, you still can't just waltz, fox trot or even bunny hop around declaring matches all willy nilly like that. That's the job for a General Manager to do. Luckily, I actually like your suggestion, so I've decided to allow it to all unfold on Warfare. That's right we're going to have a Christmas Warfare to remember, with a triple threat elimination match! Dr. Zero, Mr. Supernova and Olive Pendershore will battle it out in order to determine who gets 1/3 of the trios contendership. Isn't that exciting? I know I'm thrilled to see who pulls this off!

Well good luck to you all...and may the best woman, alien or chicken headed mad scientist/boy who changes into a hideous freak of nature win.

Gio out!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Giovanni Ferrari's post:
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (12-16-2013), Theo Pryce (12-16-2013)
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-16-2013, 11:40 AM

(12-16-2013, 10:15 AM)Giovanni Ferrari Said:
Gio out!

It sounds like you were out to begin with; am I right? Listen carefully, Ferrari — it's just as important for you to know your place as it is for any common roster member. You are not altering the already written path of Trio contention. When I spoke of contenderships and who will be receiving the first shot at the Trios, I was not just speaking to hear my own voice; you must have me confused with your king if you perceived my words as such inconsequential babble. Giovanni, consider yourself warned not to make that mistake with me again, dog. The first Trio shot will go to Theo, Olive and Sincere Lee Wild. If they're unavailable, the champions will decide who takes their place.

I shall not be manipulated into positions of convenience for Theo Pryce, and I won't have a counterfeit deity of this land of extreme force me into positions Theo failed to put me in by his own ineffective "decrees." Allow me to lay out your only options very clearly:

Option 1: Do nothing. The #1 contendership already belongs to Theo, Olive and Lee Wild. If Theo doesn't like his partners, he can forfeit the match.

Option 2: Book your triple threat match for a replacement, but then that potential replacement must defeat me one on one before being allowed to gain Trio contendership. We all know that will not happen... period. Either I'd decimate Olive or Supernova with ease, or you'd be seeing Dr. Zero and I give a repeat performance of our Lethal Lottery victory. Either way, your plans would still be disrupted.

Option 3: Somehow convince the Administrator Network to go against what I've already been assured, and actually force new contenders into place. If this happens, I will forfeit my 3rd of the Trio titles immediately, destroying your match. You will then need to figure out how to replace me and quite possibly my partners who could very well follow me out... and then you'd have a new three on three match for the vacant titles... Oh, and then I'll just cash in the instant that match ends and take the Trio titles right back, naming myself and Diaz and Tri Bute the undisputed champions and effectively eliminating every single thing you sat here doing. It will all have meant nothing, just like your and Theo's words this past week.

Do you see how this situation is locked in place no matter what any of you try to do, and regardless of how powerful any of you are? This is one of those moments in time you cannot alter. Tell me again why any of you, even for the smallest fraction of a second, thought I was joking when I spoke on this subject days ago? Are you all so accustomed to dealing with women who just talk, talk, talk and talk some more with no actions to back their words? Why would you ever think you could bypass what I've stated? The three options I've supplied here today are all you have to work with. Man, woman, child, owner, manager, king, and beast alike will have my will crammed down their esophagus if they dare defy me. When I recently eluded to gaining more and more control of this land through means none of you were realizing, I was speaking the truth... I have more control over the championships of this land than any person of "power" within this land, and that's only going to increase as you fools drift through time in my wake.

Say whatever you like on this matter today, tomorrow, and the next day... I won't bother taking notice. The future plays out precisely how I've depicted and you should consider yourselves privileged to have been given such a detailed sneak peek. The only thing left is to choose door number 1, 2, or 3 and step on through; I've left them all unlocked.

Your Pharaoh has spoken.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-16-2013, 12:02 PM

Funny thing about those who claim to prophesize the future, they are often mocked and ridiculed for their lunacy when their version of the future does not come to pass. Talk all you want dear Snow Pharaoh, lay out options 1, 2 and 3, if you want. You may scare half the roster in the XWF, and perhaps with good reason but your words, mean nothing, your actions, shall they play out the way you envision will simply be minor hurtles that will be overcome. I am a patient man.

Hate Post Like Post
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (12-16-2013)
Dr. Zero Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-16-2013, 12:09 PM

(12-16-2013, 10:15 AM)Giovanni Ferrari Said: Ah....it seems I wandered out my door late one evening after ingesting a handful of peyote and 'woke up' to find myself in Brazil, being interrogated by the Ministry of Justice.

Fun times let me tell you all.

Anyway, I hear Theo thinks he gave me a gift...and that gift was the gift of a match to happen on Warfare. Well Theo, even though you are the King, you still can't just waltz, fox trot or even bunny hop around declaring matches all willy nilly like that. That's the job for a General Manager to do. Luckily, I actually like your suggestion, so I've decided to allow it to all unfold on Warfare. That's right we're going to have a Christmas Warfare to remember, with a triple threat elimination match! Dr. Zero, Mr. Supernova and Olive Pendershore will battle it out in order to determine who gets 1/3 of the trios contendership. Isn't that exciting? I know I'm thrilled to see who pulls this off!

Well good luck to you all...and may the best woman, alien or chicken headed mad scientist/boy who changes into a hideous freak of nature win.

Gio out!

OOC: The boy who changes into a hideous freak of nature would be in this match.

5-0-1
Hate Post Like Post
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-16-2013, 04:53 PM

(12-16-2013, 11:40 AM)Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Said:
(12-16-2013, 10:15 AM)Giovanni Ferrari Said:
Gio out!

It sounds like you were out to begin with; am I right? Listen carefully, Ferrari — it's just as important for you to know your place as it is for any common roster member. You are not altering the already written path of Trio contention. When I spoke of contenderships and who will be receiving the first shot at the Trios, I was not just speaking to hear my own voice; you must have me confused with your king if you perceived my words as such inconsequential babble. Giovanni, consider yourself warned not to make that mistake with me again, dog. The first Trio shot will go to Theo, Olive and Sincere Lee Wild. If they're unavailable, the champions will decide who takes their place.

I shall not be manipulated into positions of convenience for Theo Pryce, and I won't have a counterfeit deity of this land of extreme force me into positions Theo failed to put me in by his own ineffective "decrees." Allow me to lay out your only options very clearly:

Option 1: Do nothing. The #1 contendership already belongs to Theo, Olive and Lee Wild. If Theo doesn't like his partners, he can forfeit the match.

Option 2: Book your triple threat match for a replacement, but then that potential replacement must defeat me one on one before being allowed to gain Trio contendership. We all know that will not happen... period. Either I'd decimate Olive or Supernova with ease, or you'd be seeing Dr. Zero and I give a repeat performance of our Lethal Lottery victory. Either way, your plans would still be disrupted.

Option 3: Somehow convince the Administrator Network to go against what I've already been assured, and actually force new contenders into place. If this happens, I will forfeit my 3rd of the Trio titles immediately, destroying your match. You will then need to figure out how to replace me and quite possibly my partners who could very well follow me out... and then you'd have a new three on three match for the vacant titles... Oh, and then I'll just cash in the instant that match ends and take the Trio titles right back, naming myself and Diaz and Tri Bute the undisputed champions and effectively eliminating every single thing you sat here doing. It will all have meant nothing, just like your and Theo's words this past week.

Do you see how this situation is locked in place no matter what any of you try to do, and regardless of how powerful any of you are? This is one of those moments in time you cannot alter. Tell me again why any of you, even for the smallest fraction of a second, thought I was joking when I spoke on this subject days ago? Are you all so accustomed to dealing with women who just talk, talk, talk and talk some more with no actions to back their words? Why would you ever think you could bypass what I've stated? The three options I've supplied here today are all you have to work with. Man, woman, child, owner, manager, king, and beast alike will have my will crammed down their esophagus if they dare defy me. When I recently eluded to gaining more and more control of this land through means none of you were realizing, I was speaking the truth... I have more control over the championships of this land than any person of "power" within this land, and that's only going to increase as you fools drift through time in my wake.

Say whatever you like on this matter today, tomorrow, and the next day... I won't bother taking notice. The future plays out precisely how I've depicted and you should consider yourselves privileged to have been given such a detailed sneak peek. The only thing left is to choose door number 1, 2, or 3 and step on through; I've left them all unlocked.

Your Pharaoh has spoken.

Well, the match is happening and the 1/3 of the contendership is going to the winner. That's just the way it's going to be.

However, since I'm a giving man, I'll give you a variation of option two. You can face the replacement after they've won. If they beat you, then we all know they damn well deserve that spot, but if they lose then sure....pick whomever you want to replace them with. I like to pull the carpet from under people's feet, just when they think they've gained a prize and a loss like that definitely would be a doosy of a drop, wouldn't you say?

Personally, I hope Dr. Zero wins this and we can test your theory out. See if he'll be as loyal as you say when he knows his contendership hangs in the balance. It's a bit different than coming down to splitting a prize and I think in the end, Dr. Zero would rather take that spot than lay down for you. Who's to say though. Maybe you're right, maybe I'm right. Guess we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-16-2013, 06:47 PM

(12-16-2013, 04:53 PM)Giovanni Ferrari Said: You can face the replacement after they've won. And right after you've run through a gauntlet that ONLY ends from you getting pinned.

Oh shit, Gio! Did you really say that? That's a good idea. Just keep sending people at her till she drops, and then give her the match she wants. Problem solved! HA!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-16-2013, 08:58 PM

i got the solution for u morons.. bring back feder and let me him and Soldier wipe the floor with those 3 douchebags!

PROBLEM SOLVED!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-16-2013, 10:43 PM

it'll be an improvement for her

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-16-2013, 11:12 PM

nah i dont drink dude

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-17-2013, 12:11 AM

i drink jack and coke but i dont get drunk off it lad

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-17-2013, 03:33 AM

(12-16-2013, 08:58 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: i got the solution for u morons.. bring back feder and let me him and Soldier wipe the floor with those 3 douchebags!

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Why do you insist or trying to force Feder to carry your fat skinny ass through matches? I am sure he has other, more important things to do. You know, like actually build a legacy rather than become the feds biggest punchline.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-17-2013, 05:16 AM

whats the matter King? Scared that Feder will beat the ever loving SHIT out of you before I can?

Shut the fuck up!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-17-2013, 05:34 AM

(12-17-2013, 05:16 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: whats the matter King? Scared that Feder will beat the ever loving SHIT out of you before I can?

Shut the fuck up!

You know, it's funny. You tell everyone to "Suck your dick" but from everything I see and hear, the only person sucking dick is you and the only dick your sucking is Sid's. So do us all a favor and choke on it, the less we hear from you the better.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-17-2013, 10:55 AM

nova.. i dont need feder to handle my bizness! just keep that tv title warm for me cuz I may come for that AND the crown

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-17-2013, 12:13 PM

just like Maddy.. overlooking my abilities.. u will both FAIL!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-17-2013, 12:41 PM

(12-17-2013, 12:13 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: just like Maddy.. overlooking my abilities.. u will both FAIL!

Peter is right. He took the curved end of a crowbar up the ass like it was no big deal. You guys are overlooking his talent!

Quote:Once this took place, Madison knew it was open season. He grabbed a crow bar from under the ring and starting shoving the curved end into Gilmour's ass.

Madison: If Fatback can't get up in ya this week, I'll stand in!

With Gilmour face down and the crowbar sticking straight up in the air out of his ass, John tries stepping up onto the tip of the crow bar and standing on it but he loses his balance.

Peter, how did you prepare for that crowbar so well?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(12-17-2013)