Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 04:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Have I Been?....
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-13-2013, 08:42 PM

XWF99.com received a special message from Tommy Wish Over Via Email, here's the message...

Dear XWF People,

Man, XWF changed into a whole new territory with fresh faces and people who dominated this place. When I skipped my first ever match against Mike Mayhem, and seen him getting beaten up by someone who's shall be named "TS" and his crew, I wasn't upset over Mayhem gotten fucked up, but I missed an opportunity to get myself known in this company.

Since I returned into this company back in like... February or so... It was very exhilarating to face a bunch a guy's who made an mark in this place; like Gamegine, Jeff Hardy, and mostly hated guy Alex Shawn. After i accidentally swung that chair on Shawn post match, I knew that I was going to get heat with the world's known manager in the world, Paul Heyman.

After I was suspended for about months and months, I took time to train in the gym..not as much as Peter Glimour would do everyday...not a diss to Peter..anyways, i'm currently awaiting to take on Ray Peterson this upcoming Madness. He won't be much of a challenge to me next week Monday.

Last Note, I've started to see this guy who's a Big Time Talker with 3x Times glamour who's MORE prettier in pink than Molly Ringwald, and he has a title that I would bring home to PAPA..if you know what I mean..if this 3x Time's Better guy throwing his title away to this "Natural" guy; I think he's way over his own HEAD..get it, HEADLESS HORSEMAN!?!?!...ha, that joke was lame, but whatever.

Signed,

2x Better Tommy Wish

End Of Message...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Wallace Witasick (12-13-2013)