Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 04:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Even more good news for Eli James and his Congregation
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-14-2013, 10:05 AM

Shane has released this statement through XWF's website this morning.

There seems to be some concern since last Warfare that I might have made a questionable call when I made the triple threat match between Elisha, LJ and Mystica. As we all know, the winner of that particular match is going to move on to take Eli James' place in a US Title match the following week.

Everyone has had their eyes on this situation... Some are saying I should have forced Eli to just take HIS shot at the gold, and not allow any situation that could lead into a replacement being named. It was his title, he should have the rematch. I understand these concerns.

And then we have others who are claiming that I've wronged Eli and his Congregation after all that we've been through together. I've been too harsh. People are saying I've officially screwed Eli over altogether by making this triple threat match and pitting his own men against each other, instead of allowing him to make the match he wanted to make.

Lastly, we have another group of people who think I've been too EASY ON THEM ALL! I've allowed Eli and his men to pull a fast one on me and manipulate me into giving them what is advantageous to them anyway. Yes... I'm hearing those whispers! I'm fully in tune with your concerns! THIS is the crowd of people I want to appease... because I believe they're right. I was too easy on Eli and his men at the end of Warfare...

I've got to find a way to make this right. I've got to find a way to make things fair, by presenting a larger challenge for Eli's vision.

I've got to assign MYSELF as the guest referee for Mystica vs LJ Havok vs Elisha. This is the ONLY WAY to make certain that this match plays out the way it needs to, and that no Congregation tactics can compromise the integrity of this important match. I will deliver the officiating performance of my career!

See you there, guys, and good luck. Remember what I said at the end of Warfare, Mystica... those words still ring true, my friend. Do the right thing.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (12-14-2013), Smoke (12-14-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-14-2013, 10:10 AM

this is BEST FOR BUSINESS!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-14-2013, 10:12 AM

Thank you for your support, guys. I've been feeling a lot of mixed emotions since Eli had to be struck down. The least I can do is honor his memory by making sure this match steals the show.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-14-2013, 10:36 AM

u dont think me v fillmore will be an epic classic?

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-14-2013, 10:45 AM

I kind of assumed something like this would occur...

Oh well. I look forward to it I suppose. There isn't any use in complaining about it.

And oh, Pete, your match WILL be a classic. I thoroughly look forward to you getting your fatback.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

12-14-2013, 10:47 AM

(12-14-2013, 10:42 AM)Michael McBride Said: "Well I will be making sure LJ doesn't get his title shot."

Who's to say that if I received the title shot and then won the title from John Austin, that I wouldn't give you a shot?

Either way, I will be watching my back..We will ALL be watching our backs.

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

12-14-2013, 11:21 AM

I have yet to discuss it with Paul, but when I decide.. It will be when I AM ready to.

Expect an answer on Madness..

Pal.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-14-2013, 11:25 AM

(12-14-2013, 10:47 AM)ljTheSavior Said: Either way, I will be watching my back..We will ALL be watching our backs.

Really this is unnecessary... I've got your backs.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Scott Charlotte (12-14-2013), Smoke (12-14-2013)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-14-2013, 11:27 AM

(12-14-2013, 10:36 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: u dont think me v fillmore will be an epic classic?

Oh I'm sure it will be everything we imagine it to be, and then some... a lot of sum. Tons of zum. Waggle bagga.

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

12-14-2013, 11:27 AM

We'll see about that, ..

I trust you.. for now.

Hate Post Like Post
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-14-2013, 12:50 PM

"And so the inhabitants of a planet on the verge of collapse continued to do battle with their own...

None of them even thought to look up. Not a one of them realized that growing shadow around them meant the only true fight was for their very lives. This could be why..... each time they die.

Let all beginnings align — may all ends finalize beneath my eyes."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's post:
LJ Havok (12-14-2013)
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

12-14-2013, 12:51 PM

Smoke turns to ESP.

What'chu talkin' about, cracka?

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

12-14-2013, 12:53 PM

She's trying to say we will destroy ourselves, I believe.

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

12-14-2013, 12:55 PM

Smoke shrugs.

So either that's some deep-ass philosophy about the world and nuclear weapons, or it's her way of saying 'I don't give a shit'.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
John Raide Offline
We can chase the dark together

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

12-14-2013, 04:25 PM

"If there's anyone who should be taking Eli James' place in the US title match next week it should be me since I just got done beating our so called 'champion of Warfare' to an inch of his life. Poor bastard fell on his face in his first match after winning that belt."

[Image: John_Raide_zpsc05d7d5c.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-14-2013, 04:32 PM

Yet the match was non-title so that makes your statement irrelevant. You got lucky that one time Mr. Raide and yes I do still bare the scars...Tell you what once I retain my title next week, I will think about giving you a shot ;)

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

12-14-2013, 04:35 PM

(12-14-2013, 04:32 PM)John Austin Said: Tell you what once I retain my title next week, I will think about giving you a shot ;)

I think you stole my line.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
John Austin (12-14-2013)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-14-2013, 04:36 PM

(12-14-2013, 04:25 PM)John Raide Said: "If there's anyone who should be taking Eli James' place in the US title match next week it should be me since I just got done beating our so called 'champion of Warfare' to an inch of his life. Poor bastard fell on his face in his first match after winning that belt."

Ok well where were you when I needed someone to stuff cocaine up Eli's nostrils and into his mouth and eyeballs? I ended up having to do that to him myself! Where were you when it mattered most? I could have really used you out there at the end of Warfare and then maybe I would have thrown you in the title match.

Let's see how you do this week against Michael McBride and Egyptian Snow Pharaoh in that Triple Threat match. John Austin might have just been sick or had food poisoning when you beat him... could'a been a fluke, says the great potato. Are you mad? Do you feel blame? Where's my bong...? Need dat hit.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
John Austin (12-14-2013), Smoke (12-14-2013), Wallace Witasick (12-14-2013)
John Raide Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-14-2013, 04:39 PM

(12-14-2013, 04:32 PM)John Austin Said: Yet the match was non-title so that makes your statement irrelevant. You got lucky that one time Mr. Raide and yes I do still bare the scars...Tell you what once I retain my title next week, I will think about giving you a shot ;)

"Luck is for losers, Mr. Austin. We all know that. And it's not irrelevant considering you're the worst excuse for a champion in this company and I exposed that last Wednesday night."

Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

12-17-2013, 12:50 AM

There is a reason I like to keep my mouth shut, Mr. . It takes a wise man to meditate upon moral obligations. Loyalty vs. Realism, you see? With the echoes of change reverberating through the walls of this, your asylum, I have to question whether I am an orderly or a patient, locked up inside these off-white, sterile, brick-and-mortar walls you built upon the blood of men far greater than I.

Until then, let us ponder the majesty of Mr. Raide's brilliant bit of cowardice. His tactics are not what I'd call honorable...but clever? Sure. The man himself, clever? Not in your right mind.

I'll have answers for you all, in due time.

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Raide Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-17-2013, 07:17 AM

(12-17-2013, 12:50 AM)Mystica Said: Until then, let us ponder the majesty of Mr. Raide's brilliant bit of cowardice. His tactics are not what I'd call honorable...but clever? Sure. The man himself, clever? Not in your right mind.

I'll have answers for you all, in due time.

"I'm sorry and you are? Maybe when you're old enough to shave you can pass judgement. Until then, keep your mouth shut. My words toward Austin don't concern you, but if you're bitter about what I said about your boy Eli, good. You're as blind as he is."

Hate Post Like Post
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-17-2013, 07:52 AM

"Blind? Heh. That blindness you so ignorantly speak of has led to what you would classify as winning, meaning championships. Blind? It's led to victories over men you wouldn't be able to carry their luggage. Raide, the best thing you've done is die. Keep tellin' yourself you're good, but we all see the coward you really are. You'd rather attack me after a match and lack patience than to prove yourself.

Shane. This is just the start of a beautiful dance.

Mystica... I trust your response to Shane and I.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Andrew Morrison (12-19-2013)
John Raide Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-17-2013, 08:16 AM

(12-17-2013, 07:52 AM)EliJamesIV Said: "Blind? Heh. That blindness you so ignorantly speak of has led to what you would classify as winning, meaning championships. Blind? It's led to victories over men you wouldn't be able to carry their luggage. Raide, the best thing you've done is die. Keep tellin' yourself you're good, but we all see the coward you really are. You'd rather attack me after a match and lack patience than to prove yourself.

Shane. This is just the start of a beautiful dance.

Mystica... I trust your response to Shane and I.

"As soon as you want to wipe the coke out of your beard there, Cat Stevens, and get in the ring you let me know. I don't need to attack you after a match, I'd rather poke holes in your ideology and then just put you down like the old dog you are."

Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-17-2013, 09:25 AM

"Ah, the coke jokes. And the name calling. You're a clever one. What's next? Jim Jones? The Jonestown Massacre? A child wanting to play a man's game, heh. You can call what I say ideology.. but it's simple truth, man.

You don't need to attack me after the match.. yet ya did. Seems your words and actions already don't line up. Sounds like a cowardly young child to me.

And calling you a coward isn't name calling.. it's stating facts.. unlike you calling me Cat Stevens.

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (12-17-2013)
John Raide Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-17-2013, 09:43 AM

(12-17-2013, 09:25 AM)EliJamesIV Said: "Ah, the coke jokes. And the name calling. You're a clever one. What's next? Jim Jones? The Jonestown Massacre? A child wanting to play a man's game, heh. You can call what I say ideology.. but it's simple truth, man.

You don't need to attack me after the match.. yet ya did. Seems your words and actions already don't line up. Sounds like a cowardly young child to me.

And calling you a coward isn't name calling.. it's stating facts.. unlike you calling me Cat Stevens.

"The only simple truth is that you're an uneducated hillbilly that thinks because he speaks the 'good word' that people will think this nonsensical rubbish of yours makes you matter. It doesn't. Here's some facts: did I attack you? Yes. Would I gladly do it again? Yes. Do I think you're a self-important blowhard? Yes. Will I put you down in the middle of the ring? You damn right. Now between all your heavy mouth breathing I don't recall you accepting my challenge."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Raide's post:
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-17-2013, 09:48 AM

(12-17-2013, 09:43 AM)John Raide Said:
(12-17-2013, 09:25 AM)EliJamesIV Said: "Ah, the coke jokes. And the name calling. You're a clever one. What's next? Jim Jones? The Jonestown Massacre? A child wanting to play a man's game, heh. You can call what I say ideology.. but it's simple truth, man.

"The only simple truth is that you're an uneducated hillbilly that thinks because he speaks the 'good word' that people will think this nonsensical rubbish of yours makes you matter. It doesn't. Here's some facts: did I attack you? Yes. Would I gladly do it again? Yes. Do I think you're a self-important blowhard? Yes. Will I put you down in the middle of the ring? You damn right. Now between all your heavy mouth breathing I don't recall you accepting my challenge."

"He has not accepted your challenge? Could that be because he's waiting to see if you're even still alive after your encounter with me this coming Thursday? Why would anybody accept a challenge from a dead man walking?"

Hate Post Like Post
John Raide Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-17-2013, 09:54 AM

(12-17-2013, 09:48 AM)Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Said:
(12-17-2013, 09:43 AM)John Raide Said:

"He has not accepted your challenge? Could that be because he's waiting to see if you're even still alive after your encounter with me this coming Thursday? Why would anybody accept a challenge from a dead man walking?"

"I like my odds, Pharaoh."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Raide's post:
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-17-2013, 10:30 AM

"Ah. The stereotype comes out again from Mr. Raide. Uneducated hillbilly. Why would you wanna waste your important, educated self on a uneducated hillbilly who speaks nonsensical rubbish? If I'm of no importance, then why attack me after my match? If I'm just a self-important blowhard, then why come to the XWF and issue a challenge to me for all to see?

It appears you feel threatened by truth and you'd try to get rid of it any means necessary.

Is there a reason to accept your challenge? Why? For revenge? To fight the man who attacked me after defending my United States belt, then losing the belt after the beat down? Ya see... you come here thinking you know all about me. I don't put my hope in some meaningless treasure that will rust away one day. I don't need to avenge that attack to a coward. If ya really wanted to fight me, then ya should've proven yourself worthy. All I've seen is hallow words from an ignorant mind by a coward.

Actions speak louder than words... and your actions have shown you're a coward.

The facts are this:

Did you challenge me before you ever had a match? Yes.

Did I simply tell you to work hard, and the challenge would come to you? Yes.

Did you not work hard, and take the cowards way by attacking me after a match? Yes.

Did you say, "I don't need to attack you after a match, I'd rather poke holes in your ideology and then just put you down like the old dog you are" ... only to attack me after a match and challenge me to a fight rather than 'poke holes in my ideaology'? Yes.

Are you an inconsistent coward? Yes.

Should you be more concerned with your fight with ESP than a possible fight with me? Yes.

If I have holes in my ideology, then show them. I'm all ears to hear what great thing you have to say next.

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok (12-17-2013)
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

12-17-2013, 12:58 PM

Sorry, did John Raide -- John fucking Raide -- ask me who I was? Who in the bloody fuck is John Raide, aside from a fool who picks fights with those far greater than himself? And then he goes and questions my ability to grow facial hair? Oh, my. That hurt me somewhere deep inside, better known as my eighth grade self. Is that what construes as an insult nowadays? I hadn't realized the XWF was a glorified high school. In that case, I'm going to say Mr. Raide is a member of the A/V club who loves his overhead projector so much that he can't find a date.

I'd be a bit more focused on how badly ESP is going to damage your pride, and perhaps your arsehole. She's kinky like that. I think...

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mystica's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (12-17-2013), John Austin (12-18-2013)
John Raide Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-17-2013, 06:08 PM

(12-17-2013, 10:30 AM)EliJamesIV Said: "Ah. The stereotype comes out again from Mr. Raide. Uneducated hillbilly.

"So, I'm not allowed to point out that you continue to embrace the stereotype? That seems pretty hypocritical for the man who continues to state the obvious all the time."

(12-17-2013, 10:30 AM)EliJamesIV Said: Why would you wanna waste your important, educated self on a uneducated hillbilly who speaks nonsensical rubbish? If I'm of no importance, then why attack me after my match? If I'm just a self-important blowhard, then why come to the XWF and issue a challenge to me for all to see?

"The latter part of your statement answered your own question on that one, but may I direct you to the promo I cut on you and Austin last week if you need clarity on this. Don't worry, I tried not to use too many big words on you."

(12-17-2013, 10:30 AM)EliJamesIV Said: It appears you feel threatened by truth and you'd try to get rid of it any means necessary.

"This coming from the guy who believes that there is an invisible man in the sky who speaks to him."

(12-17-2013, 10:30 AM)EliJamesIV Said: Is there a reason to accept your challenge? Why? For revenge? To fight the man who attacked me after defending my United States belt, then losing the belt after the beat down? Ya see... you come here thinking you know all about me. I don't put my hope in some meaningless treasure that will rust away one day. I don't need to avenge that attack to a coward. If ya really wanted to fight me, then ya should've proven yourself worthy. All I've seen is hallow words from an ignorant mind by a coward.

"I don't care about titles, Eli and you can keep calling me a coward, a child, or whatever floats your fucking canoe if it makes you feel better. I don't have to prove myself worthy to you or to anyone. We can talk all day, but all that matters is what happens in that ring. Challenge accepted, yes or no? Who's the real coward here?"

(12-17-2013, 10:30 AM)EliJamesIV Said: Actions speak louder than words... and your actions have shown you're a coward.

"Negative, ghostrider. My actions were making a statement, but you are correct in one sense, actions do speak louder than words. Go ask your boy John Austin how his nose is feeling."

(12-17-2013, 10:30 AM)EliJamesIV Said: Did you say, "I don't need to attack you after a match, I'd rather poke holes in your ideology and then just put you down like the old dog you are" ... only to attack me after a match and challenge me to a fight rather than 'poke holes in my ideaology'? Yes.

"Actually, to be fair, I said this AFTER I had already attacked you and knocked you on your ass and you laid there in the ring looking like Payback having a stroke. I poked holes in your ideology AFTER the fact once you proved yourself to be didactic."

(12-17-2013, 12:58 PM)Mystica Said: Sorry, did John Raide -- John fucking Raide -- ask me who I was? Who in the bloody fuck is John Raide, aside from a fool who picks fights with those far greater than himself? And then he goes and questions my ability to grow facial hair? Oh, my. That hurt me somewhere deep inside, better known as my eighth grade self. Is that what construes as an insult nowadays? I hadn't realized the XWF was a glorified high school. In that case, I'm going to say Mr. Raide is a member of the A/V club who loves his overhead projector so much that he can't find a date.

I'd be a bit more focused on how badly ESP is going to damage your pride, and perhaps your arsehole. She's kinky like that. I think...

*Clears throat* "No, seriously, who is this guy? I kid. I pick fights with those far greater than myself? Okay, please let me know when I've gone and done that. Thanks for the heads up, sport. I didn't realize how sensitive (pun not intended) you'd be about that shaving joke, that was a throwaway line, Misty. Also, I can riff with you and your Manson clan of merry idiots and STILL be focused on ESP, ESPN, and any other silly acronym you want to throw in. Here's a tip, you might want to dial the rage back a bit before you turn Eli into a human lampshade."

Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-18-2013, 02:38 PM

"You can point out of the obvious all ya want, but uneducated isn't the obvious. It's an ignorant statement by an ignorant coward. Calling you an ignorant coward is obvious. Calling me uneducated is a stereotype of how you view southern folks.

You can point me to your promo, but I probably didn't pay much attention. I ignore cowards. If you say something worth listenin' to, then maybe I'll pay attention but I don't see that anytime soon.

"It appears you feel threatened by truth and you'd try to get rid of it any means necessary." .. yes, that statement is comin' from a guy who believes there is an invisible GOD. Once again, though, you show your ignorance. I never have said once I believe in an invisible man. I never once said I believe in an invisible man, or God, who has a home in the sky.

If ya don't care about titles, then why pick on me? Because I'm a threat?

The real coward is the one who didn't want to work for a match, instead, TRIED to make an impact by attacking the person from behind after a match.

Is a King with an army of 10,000 soldiers a coward for not destroying an entire nation because one person stole money from the King? No. The King simply shows pity of an ignorance coward.. a fool.. and moves on with his life. What does the King accomplish by attacking that poor soul? Nothing.

What do I gain by fighting you? It shows I give in to cowards who want to talk their way to a match.. or want to attack after a match instead of working for it.

John Austin isn't my boy. Again, ignorant statement.

All you've proven to me is that you're the uneducated, ignorant, cowardly fool you hope I am.

Come back and talk your game. Call me names. I've made my impact by showing.. not just rambling with words.

You're not worth my time. What a sad excuse for a soul to be on this earth.

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post