Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 02:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing XWF Wrestler Found and You Won't Believe Where He's Been!!
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-12-2013, 06:33 PM

We here at XWF99.com caught up with a familiar face this weekend at an Independent promotion in North Carolina. We here were shocked to find Scott Charlotte at the promotion as he hadn't been heard from for weeks now. Luckily our cameras were there filming potential XWF hopefuls, but we couldn't pass up the opportunity to as Scott where he has been. Here is the video.

Scott: Where have I been? Let me fill you in on the story of Scott Charlotte. I stood up to God and told him how to sculpt me into a better person. You wanna know what he did? He spit in my face and cast me down to hell with his other fallen projects. thinks he can sweet his problems underneath the rug and walk away. He said I talked too much so he shut me up for good. Yeah...the five letter word...

FIRED.

F.I.R.E.D.

felt the need to end my career with the XWF, he felt the need to cover his own ass and get rid of a pest. Bad thing about pests, they don't go away so easily. So for the past while I've been working Indy gigs working my way back up to chomp at the bit of the XWF. He pulled as many strings as he could to dump me on my ass without so much as a peep from anyone. I fell all the way to the bottom, but this only gives me more of an incentive. Three words that will murder God.

DOWN WITH !!! DOWN WITH !!! DOWN WITH-

The feed is cut.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Scott Charlotte's post:
(12-12-2013), Smoke (12-13-2013), Wallace Witasick (12-12-2013)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-12-2013, 06:37 PM

Hmm....The Wraith Of Scott... since you're against ...how about we do something about it?.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-12-2013, 06:44 PM

What have I been talking about for the past four months?! Jesus. It seems as if NO ONE listens to me. But fuck it. We all need to speak with Smoke Man and Liz about this little situation.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post