Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 04:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
New and saying hi!
Sweet Cheapshots Offline
#MakingItLookEasy

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-18-2013, 05:02 PM

Hey what's up everyone? I just wanted to say hello. I'm new here, but not new to e-fedding. I used to RP a bit a couple years ago (wow, now that I think about it, almost eight years ago, haha) but got the itch to get back into it. I'll be slightly part-time for the next couple weeks as I'm finishing up my degree, but after that I hope to get into the mix fully, seems like a talented bunch here. Also, it occurred to me while setting up my profile that if anyone looked over my shoulder to see me trying to find a good pic base via google they'd think I was out of my mind, haha.

[Image: 3169gerjpg_zpsb0cc2993.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-18-2013, 09:29 PM

My family thinks I'm gay because I look up pictures of Brad Pitt all the time.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like C Y R E N's post:
Crimson Cobra (02-18-2013), Sweet Cheapshots (02-18-2013)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-18-2013, 09:39 PM

(02-18-2013, 09:29 PM)C Y R E N Said: My family thinks I'm gay because I look up pictures of Brad Pitt all the time.

Well, there's that and the part about you coming out to certain members of your family too, right? Smile

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-18-2013, 11:25 PM

Sweat Cheapshots, you should come to Madness... Light 2 RP limit schedule... at least until you finish your degree
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Sweet Cheapshots (02-19-2013)
Sweet Cheapshots Offline
#MakingItLookEasy

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-19-2013, 07:01 AM

(02-18-2013, 11:25 PM)Paul Heyman Said: Sweat Cheapshots, you should come to Madness... Light 2 RP limit schedule... at least until you finish your degree

Thanks, Paul, my man. I think I'm going to be on the Warfare card next week, but after that I'll have to look into what goes down on Madness and see if The Cheap One can make an appearance.

[Image: 3169gerjpg_zpsb0cc2993.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-19-2013, 10:48 AM

As the General Manager of Monday Night Madness, I invite you to be MY guest on Madness next week.

Come backstage...

Hang out...

Watch the show...

In seriousness... Madness doesn't have a set roster... If at anytime you find yourself busy and still want a match, Madness is the place to get it, because we have a 2 RP limit... That said, I think all of our shows are great to be on.
Hate Post Like Post