Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shove-It: St. George - Finale (Main Event 2)
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

12-08-2013, 05:52 PM

The cameras fade back into the open arena. The cage is back up above the ring (but only just), and now it seems that the X-Tron is showing live feed from the London Eye, as the staff prepare a carriage with lots and lots of swords, with Theo, Liz and John waiting outside. Theo, with the Princess still around his shoulder, is visibly conversing with Maddy, over matters that aren't very apparent, but are probably to do with the match ahead.

All four of them are shivering in the cold, with only the Princess and Theo wearing anything warm, whereas Maddy and Liz are in their wrestling gear, and had no time to change.

There is a large crowd that has formed, a large mix between tourists and XWF fans who hastily made their way over. There are some people still on the ride, as Theo could only book a single carriage on such short notice. The entire thing had stopped so that the match could be set up properly, but the workers are practically just throwing the swords in, leaving those inside the carriage to clean up the mess and actually sort the swords end to end around the windows.

Meanwhile, in the arena, a chant has started, ever since Robbie had finished his second performance. Something along the lines of: 'Let's go Maddy! Maddy sucks!!', arguing like a married couple... if the marriage is between the two halves of 20,000 people that is.

Take That are sitting at the stage, enjoying themselves after a good day's performance, having a little bit of a drink during their break, with Ant and Dec conversing at the announce table with Dermot, thankful for the chance to speak without Theo hurrying them along. Smoke and Archie are leaning against the ropes, facing the screen, both equally disgruntled that Theo had 'ruined' their night. Despite how, really, he just made it a lot more interesting.

While the wait for the match to be properly set up is tiresome, at the very least people are keeping themselves entertained. There's even a couple of people kicking a football to and from each other across the arena, with amazing accuracy. Really, it's quite the sight to behold.

Suddenly:

The X-Tron cuts from its previous shot, and instead to the entrance video of Gavin Graves, who strolls out of the curtain, to another mix reaction from the crowd.

Archie and Smoke quit leaning on the ropes and instead stand in the centre of the ring, scowling up the ramp toward their next intruder. Gavin, however, is just standing there, with microphone in hand.

Earlier tonight I made it clear that I wanted to mess with you, Smoke. And, granted, I haven't done that yet but I think now would be the right time, don't you? Seeing as how we have plenty of spare time on our hands.

Gavin starts to walk down the ramp, with Smoke readying himself in the ring, Archie exiting as well, wanting no part in it. Gavin gets about halfway down the ramp before we can see that he has a football in his hand, presumably the same he had won the shoot-out with earlier.

How about this, Smoke Man?

Gavin throughs the football in the ring, and it lands in the centre. Smoke keeps himself away from it.

For the past couple of hours I've been doing some work, Smoke. On that football, right there.

See, I'm not right in the head. You mess with me and you're going to pay. And I think that your time is, up, Smoke.

Literally.

Suddenly, the ball starts clicking, and the crowd go dead-silent.

Now that's more like it.

I'm going to give you the choice between life and death. Either you keep the ball there, and let it blow up, killing yourself? Or you throw it away, into the crowd, for you to live and some gap-tooth fans to die?

The crowd, needless to say, begin to panic, screaming around the place, practically rioting. Gavin has to shout down the mic to be heard over the commotion

OR,you take a shot. From there, and into the same place I had to shoot earlier tonight. Do that, and the bomb won't explode.

The crowd go silent again, silently pleading for Smoke to do it.

...You're bluffing.

Gavin smirks.

Care to take that chance?

Smoke exhales a deep breath. With only seconds to spare, he takes a couple steps back, and runs toward the ball, booting it toward the entrance.

It's going...

It's going...

It's going.....

And it bounces off the top bar!! HOLY SHIT, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!

But Archie's there! He sprinted up the ramp! He runs up to the ball as it falls from the crossbar...

AND HE HEADS IT IN!! THE BALL BOUNCES OFF OF HIS HEAD AND INTO THE GOAL!!

The crowd roar!! Gavin hangs his head, and pretty much everyone in the arena gets out of their seats and runs down at Archie to celebrate!!

Thousands and thousands of people are smothering Archie in excitement! It's like he can hardly breath!!

A shit-load of yellow-shirted security members flood into the arena, breaking up the crowd, but it's just a riot of glory and thankfulness.

The scene quickly cuts to commercial while the whole commotion happens...

Everything seems to be back in order now after that advertisement break. Everyone has found their way back to their seats, or really just any open seat. No one really cares.

The X-Tron flashes to the London Eye, where it seems the three are ready to enter. Dermot is on the screen, ready to address the fans.

So, here we are. The final match of the evening, and the one which will surely be the most entertaining... and brutal.

The rules of this match is simple. The carriage will go around the wheel as normal, with all three people inside. There are a number of swords scattered around the place, which can be used within what our special referee deems reasonable. The way to win is by throwing your opponent out of the carriage and down to their doom below. The loser can only hope to wind up in the water.

The crowd, who are on the other end of the River Thames, cheer anyway.

So! Introducing first, from St. Louis, Missouri: Liz Hathaway!

A cheer comes from the crowd.

And her opponent, none other than the former king... herself? John Madison!

The crowd cheer even more.

Ladies, please step into the carriage...

The two of them do so, followed by Theo, who gives Princess Kate a looooong kiss, before kicking her into the water.

MAIN EVENT
Liz Hathaway
- vs -
John Madison
St. George's Match
Swords will be around to be used as weapons
Special Guest Referee: Theo Pryce

[Image: londoneyepod2.jpg]

The London Eye begins to move, and the carriage begins its sluggish climb to the top of the large ferris wheel.

Liz seems a bit hesitant at first, but Madison rushes straight for her, leaping off the bench and landing with a vicious clothesline. Liz goes rolling but lands on her feet, rising just in time to dodge a closed-fist shot from Maddy.

Liz tries to dropkick John, but she dodges, keeping Liz down by kicking her on her back, and then smashing her head a few times on the bench. John picks Liz up, standing on top of the bench. It appears that she is going for a DDT, but Liz reverses it into the Thank Me Later, which Madison pushes himself out of.

With this constant back and forth action, one would wonder what they would do next. Well, isn't it obvious? They start brawling. Like full-on brawling. Dragging each other down onto the bench and wailing on one another.

They both roll off, with Maddy landing on her back with a thunk. Keeping her down, Liz reaches over to try and grab a sword, but she can't quite reach it. Madison punches her square in the face, but she ignores it like it's nothing, still reaching for the sword.

The blows keep smashing Liz in the face, and she's ignoring it all. In the end, Maddy just says 'fuck it' and gropes Liz.

Liz looks back at her with a face of pure shock. She goes to punch John on the nose, but she dodges, and instead Liz's fist connects with the steel flooring.

LIZ: Agh!!

That's all the chance Maddy needs, as she is able to push Liz off. She jumps over and grabs a sword, running back and trying to smash it down on Liz, who is able to only just about dodge it.

Liz kicks the sword away, with it sent flying over the bench and clunking on the other side. She grabs a sword for her own and tries taking Maddy's legs off with it, who jumps to avoid it, quickly climbing over the bench to retreive her own sword.

The both of them jump on the bench, locking their swords together. Maddy tries to chop Liz's head off in one swift movement but she ducks under it. She attempts to stab Maddy in the gut, but she is able to block it with her own sword.

In the end they just lock-up the swords, staring angrily at one another as if it's some anime or some shit. Theo runs around and grabs onto Liz's leg, who gets distracted by it.

Maddy sees this as her opportunity, and tries to slash down on Liz, but Liz blocks it, holding Maddy's sword away while she kicks Theo against the glass.

Liz drops down from the bench, suddenly releasing Maddy's sword, which continues its momentum and gets stuck in the wooden bench after crashing into the side of it.

Liz walks over to Theo and points the sword from it, so that it's just inches away from his nose, as an obvious threat to stay out of it. Liz turns back around, to see Madison still trying to get the sword out, clearly having trouble.

Maddy sees Liz and drops down from the bench, instead grabbing a different sword from the many scattered around the place. She performs a fake-out, tricking Liz into thinking that she was going right over the bench, but instead runs around it, hoping to blindside her.

But Madison stumbled on her way around. Liz gets a window, but not a very large one, and with that, she side-steps and trips up Maddy, taking her down.

Liz tosses her sword aside, and kicks away Madison's sword, which in turn she goes to the floor in an attempt to choke the fight out of John.

But John fights back, choking Liz for herself, with the two choking each other with no apparent end to it until either of them are dead.

But here's Theo to save the day! And by saving the day, he really just punches Liz in the face, knocking her out cold. She collapses to the side, allowing Madison to catch her breath, with Theo not too far to assist if need be.

Maddy picks Liz up by her hair, and smacks her clean around the face, leaving a sore, red mark. She does it again, and again, and again. And agai-

NO! Liz blocked it, she kicks John in the gut and slams her head face first into the glass window. Without hesitation, Liz grabs a sword and tries to stab Madison right in the face, but Maddy ducks it, and it encases itself in the strong glass!

Maddy is careful to avoid the sharp edge of the sword when looking back up, retaliating by kicking Liz herself, which sends her flying toward the sword that is lodged in the wooden bench.

Liz skillfully avoids it, but she sees Madison coming for her. She gets herself ready...

MONKEY FLIP!!

Maddy was expecting anything, anything but that!! She goes flying through the glass! Theo screams in frustration! Liz celebrates on the wooden bench!!

WINNER:
Liz Hathaway!?

Theo is visibly pissed. He charges toward Liz, with the intent on pushing her out of the capsule as well, but Liz sidesteps him and sees him go flying out, landing in the drink below.

Liz turns around and notices something is... off. She looks around, and then realises... the sword is gone from the bench! She turns around, and just at the bottom of the open gap, she sees a hand!!

She peers over the edge, and it's John Madison! Complete with the sword in hand! She's still in this!!

WINNER:
Liz Hathaway!?

Liz tries the very obvious tactic by stomping on Maddy's hand, but Madison lets go anyway, landing on the white structur of the Eye. Liz shouts in frustration, and she grabs a sword for herself, jumping out of the carriage and onto the structure.

Running over to Maddy, Liz wildly swings her sword, which comes in contact with Maddy's, and the two bounce off one another with a clank. She tries again, only for Maddy to block it once more.

She does it again.

And again.

And again.

With the heavy wind blowing their hair around, it makes the fight appear epic... but really they can't see shit, so Liz is just swinging wildly at this point.

Maddy picks her spot and kicks Liz in the stomach, pushing her down to the girders.

John tries stabbing the sword down to puncture Liz's stomach, but Liz rolls out of the way, standing and running over to the other side of the wheel. John takes chase, constantly slashing wildly.

Liz times it carefully and quickly turns, catching Maddy off-guard and punching her in the face, making the sword fly out of her hands and down through the girders, right into the Thames.

Liz does the same with her sword and grabs Maddy, dragging her by her hair, over to the edge. She sets up the Thank Me Later! She's going to drop Maddy over the edge!

She swings around...

But Maddy goes with her, standing up! She catches Liz off-guard, and slings her arm over. THE REBELLION!!

Maddy lifts Liz up...

And down she goes!

Right into the drink!

WINNER:
John Madison

Back in the arena, the crowd explode in excitement! The final match is finally over, and now the party starts! But not until there is one last solo performance from Gary Barlow himself:

The entire place parties all damn-night as the cameras fade to black. And this crazy night in England finally comes to an end!

OOC: Thank you to all who got involved! I hope this night was as enjoyable for you as it was for me (and surely Archie) for making it. We had a few bumps along the road, but now it's over, I'm happy to return to some active competition.

But I'll definitely have to have another go at hosting sometime soon.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Smoke's post:
(12-08-2013), Andrew Morrison (12-08-2013), Jenna Silver (12-08-2013), Liz Hathaway (12-08-2013), LJ Havok (12-08-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-08-2013), Theo Pryce (12-08-2013)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-08-2013, 06:03 PM

OOC: I echo what Smoke said, great job to everyone who participated. Except you Liz. Now I have to change my suit, no threesome for you.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Jenna Silver (12-08-2013), Liz Hathaway (12-08-2013)
Jenna Silver Offline
A part of Twerk Team U.S.A 2013/2014

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-08-2013, 06:29 PM

:, (

[Image: lPLDvvG.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenna Silver's post:
Liz Hathaway (12-08-2013)
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-08-2013, 06:56 PM

..... I hate you Smoke Man.

When I saw Winner: Liz Hathaway, I marked out.

Up until I continued to read.

You dick.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Liz Hathaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (12-08-2013), Jenna Silver (12-08-2013), LJ Havok (12-08-2013), Smoke (12-09-2013), Theo Pryce (12-08-2013)