Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 04:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
A Visit To Brother Thompson (RP #3)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-08-2013, 01:16 PM

Havok and Mancini are sitting in a church pew in the last row at the Pentecostal church. It's the church that Havok seemingly robbed. They were having a Christmas dinner and service due to how crazy their schedule was about to get with all of the plays and individual family celebrations.
Brother Thompson was doing his thing. His eyes met Havok's and Mancini next to him. because they were the only people in the whole congregation not dressed up. Closest to being dressed up was Chris Mancini who was wearing an American Eage T-shirt with normal jeans. Havok,however, was wearing that same Misfits jacket and a pair of shorts. He looked like he hadn't slept in nights.

Havok thought to himself:" I wonder if he heeded my warnings. Or if this man is so ignorant as to think that I wouldn't come back..."

The thoughts continued like that until the service itself was over and people started filing out to the side building where they were going to eat. Once all of the people were out and it was just Brother Thompson Chris and LJ blocked the entrance way. Thompson was visibly distraught, but he played it off cool.

Gentleman. I'm glad we could see you in service today.

Chris Mancini nods while smiling smugly.

Cut the shit, Thompson. You know exactly why we are here...

Consider it a check-up of sorts.

You have nothing to worry about. The collection is going to the proper place, we have created a charity for half of it. The other half goes to mission trips.

Havok rolls his eyes at him, basically signifying he is bored of the man's bullshit.

What do you not believe me?

The fat man's eyes narrowed. He seemed to be studying Havok's body language. Little does he know, it will not do any good.

No I believe you. And it all just sounds stupendous. But there is still that little matter of infidelity.

Trust me. I don't wanna jeopardize my marriage.

Come on, preacher-man. Don't lie to me now. If that were true you wouldn't have done it at all.

Just trust me, fellas. I have made my amends. Now all of my sins are between me and the Good Lord.

LJ Havok crosses his arms, and he appears to be amused at the preacher's little speech.

Alright. I will take your word for it right now. But just know, if I find out you are lying...It will be worse than I promised. Not only will your wife find out about the affair, but you will also lose everything you have.

And what are you going to do you little shit?! Huh? You take away my marriage, you take away everything I hold dear.

I can assure you. I'm a changed man. But please do me the very specific favor of getting the fuck out of my God Damn church!

LJ Havok shakes his head laughing.

Now that doesn't sound like a changed man to me. As I have said though, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Now I believe you have a dinner to get to.

LJ motions for the door and the preacher looks at him like he is stupid.

How about YOU get out of my church?

Nah. This church's motto is "The doors are always open". That being said I like Chris and myself are going to pray at the alter.

So you need to get to the dinner before I changed my mind about dropping the dime on you.

With any form of hesitation the man pushes through Chris and LJ's "barricade" and then walks out the door. The two guys turn to each other and chuckle.

Ah this shit reminds me of freshman year again.

Not fucking funny.

Not my fault you were a whinney bitch. I had no choice but to bully you.

Be that as it may, I'm not anymore.

Yeah because of myself, Nathan, and Andre.

Yeah whatever. So you ready to do this?

Actually, I'm all prayed out. I think I'm gonna go sit in the car.

Havok pops Mancini in the back of the head.

Owe! What was that for?!

We are not praying. We are setting up cameras in here to spy on Mr. Thompson, so we can be sure that he isn't lying about that harlot.

Havok takes the two tiny cameras out of the front of his jacket and shows them to Chris. He hands him one.

Oh..Well where should we put them?

If I had to guess I would put one in his office and the other in here somewhere.

Alright..

Chris starts walking towards the office, but then stops and turns around.

Wait. Why in here?

You cannot tell me that he has never had intercourse on the alter or in a pew for that matter.

Yeah you're right. I use to fantasize about that when I was twelve.

Havok shakes his head trying to suppress laughter because he knows all too well that Chris actually had sex in the restroom one time while service was going on..That being said, he wouldn't put it past him.

By this time Chris was already in the office finding the perfect spot, and LJ was surveying the area for the perfect spot that would catch the whole area. And he found it. A Christmas tree with a cross on top instead of a star. And as luck would have it, it was just recently set up so there was already a ladder next to the tree that was roughly two of LJ.

He climbed up the ladder and carefully puts the camera at the bottom of the cross hidden in the branches.

As LJ climbs down the ladder, Chris walked back into the room.

You done?

Yeah, man. Let's get out of here.

And they did just that. They would go back to the apartment and set up the surveillance system on the desktop quickly because Havok had to be on the next flight out to London, England within the next couple of hours.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Andrew Morrison (12-08-2013)