Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
NAZI -vs- Fandango
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-08-2013, 08:26 AM

Battle Thread

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit
Fandango Offline
FAAAN. DAAAAN. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-08-2013, 11:38 AM

(12-08-2013, 11:33 AM)卐 NAZI 卐 Said: Sieg Heil Motherfuckers! Show me how worthless and weak you both are. I can't wait to be proven correct about you pathetic mongrels. I got my boots shined up and tied tied and I'm just waiting to stomp in some skulls!

Tied tied? What the fuck kinda double talk are you on about; claiming to want to rid the world of pathetic mongrels and shit, then turning right around not being able to remember that you already fucking said tied and repeating yourself like a parrot! Come on dickie bitch, step up and tango with the motherfucking dancing king, Fandango! You ain't got what it takes to two step, let alone stomp two skulls.

Fucking closeted .

It's, FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
[-] The following 6 users Like Fandango's post:
(12-08-2013), Jason E Smith (12-08-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-08-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (12-08-2013), Tony Santos (12-08-2013), Wallace Witasick (12-08-2013)
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-09-2013, 05:49 PM

NAZI, my boy. How far we've come, and how far we've fallen. The main event of Lethal Lottery, to this? Facing Fandango? A man whose lack of charisma or any semblance of suave managed to garner him less fame in Vince McMahon's playground than that dude who used to spit apple pieces on people... who was that? Oh! Carlito! Carlito Fucking Caribbean Cool!

Shit.

What have we done wrong? Why are we in a house show? Why are we showcasing our talents in front of a bunch of Windy City Wastes of Space while we spit on the faces of those, like ESP and Dr. Zero, who don't like to be...

Fuck, not going down that road. I can't outshine Fandango this early with that borrowed line. Not now. Maybe after Fandango fails to drop his voice to a level that would make a pre-pubescent boy giggle and I need to divert the eyes from the spectacle of his balls failing to drop.

But not now. Now I reflect on that man hoping to tame the human race, who can't even manage to stay conscious after attempting to kick a man in the balls. What a waste of time. What a waste of air. I guess it's time time for the ghost of Hitler to fucking pull you six feet under and save his dead carcass from further embarrassment.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Tony Santos's post:
(12-09-2013), Liz Hathaway (12-09-2013)
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-10-2013, 04:13 PM

(12-09-2013, 09:27 PM)卐 NAZI 卐 Said:
(12-09-2013, 05:49 PM)Tony Santos Said: NAZI, my boy. How far we've come, and how far we've fallen. The main event of Lethal Lottery, to this? Facing Fandango? A man whose lack of charisma or any semblance of suave managed to garner him less fame in Vince McMahon's playground than that dude who used to spit apple pieces on people... who was that? Oh! Carlito! Carlito Fucking Caribbean Cool!

Shit.

What have we done wrong? Why are we in a house show? Why are we showcasing our talents in front of a bunch of Windy City Wastes of Space while we spit on the faces of those, like ESP and Dr. Zero, who don't like to be...

Fuck, not going down that road. I can't outshine Fandango this early with that borrowed line. Not now. Maybe after Fandango fails to drop his voice to a level that would make a pre-pubescent boy giggle and I need to divert the eyes from the spectacle of his balls failing to drop.

But not now. Now I reflect on that man hoping to tame the human race, who can't even manage to stay conscious after attempting to kick a man in the balls. What a waste of time. What a waste of air. I guess it's time time for the ghost of Hitler to fucking pull you six feet under and save his dead carcass from further embarrassment.

A waste of time would be that spent listening to you attempt to spurt out intellectual dialog. A waste of air would be what fills your lungs. A waste of space well that would be your entire existence. And finally a waste of energy would be that spent attributing enough attention to you promote the idea that you matter. Which you don't Tony. Not in the slightest. You're the self glorified fool of the XWF. A monkey with a pair of cymbals and really bad hair. You don't move forward or backwards in your career but at least you can get a few people to occasionally laugh at your antics. A mockery to yourself in the end cause what they're laughing at is your failed attempts in society. The masses are in reality laughing at you, Tony. Not with you. A laugh to hide their deep down shame that you even still continue on here at all. You say the ghost of Hitler will drag me to the depths to save his embarrassment. Who will drag you down to save all of humanity from their embarrassment for your continued existence?

Santos places a clown nose on his face and smiles for the camera.

Laugh for me, pissy boy. Laugh! No? What's wrong? Is this not funny enough for you? Am I not doing my duty and making you chuckle? Does it... feel contrived? Contrived like your half assed attempts at being intimidating or a modicum of a threat? A joke with no punch line, similar to your career?

Ah, I got it. A coverup to hide my insecurities and weaknesses, just like your membership in the Black Circle.

Come on, baby! Keep on giving me that good, hard, tough lovin'. Like a dog with a bark but no bite, except, you can't even manage to get the "bark" bit right. You'll continue yelping like the half-assed stereotype that you are, and I'll continue being that joke that's more successful than you without any much more successful backers.

Keep it up, like that right arm you hold so high for the Third Reich. Maybe someday your tales of world domination will hold more away than a bad episode of Pinky and the Brain.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Fandango Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-10-2013, 04:35 PM

This fucking lovers quarrel is getting ridiculous. The sheer amount of suppressed sexual tension between you two is so astonishing that I'm sure you're feeling at east a little bit of it. Come on, sissy boys! Kiss and make up so you have enough time to fulfill Santos' fucked up Nazi rape fantasy and still make it to the match on Saturday that you're sure to get your male twerking asses kicked.

How do I know you're both ?

Well; you got NAZI over here so concerned on me being a that it's more like he's checking me out to see if I'm available or some shit and Santos concerned about the state of my balls! If that ain't spelling out just how fruity these cakes are, then Rose Smith is a fucking chick!

Jesus titty fucking Christ on the cross this is awkward.

It's, FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Fandango Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-14-2013, 09:52 AM

Holy homosexuality Batman! You mean to tell me that this NAZI guy really wants to shock and break Tony Santos' quivering asshole? Wow, that's really fucking fruity of ya, maybe you should throw yourself in the fucking Gas Chamber. Seriously, this is just getting pathetic.

Fuckin' .