Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 11:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

12-08-2013, 10:32 AM

Well, here we are. Another week rolls around and, of course, some more active competition to really work those wrestling muscles. But after a whole week of organising my own show, it seems the higher-ups in the XWF think I may have gotten soft or something.

I mean, fair enough I signed up for a show that would not be aired to get myself back in business, but... it seems they may have stuck me with the easiest person of the lot. And here's me thinking that I might end up having some epic battle... but it seems I was wrong.

So I am stuck here mouthing off a guy who hasn't evolved past the discovery of eye-liner. 'Aaw, has the big-bad-caveman gone all angsty on us!?' Well shit, it appears I have my work cut out for me, right guys!?

Steve is not a threat to me. He's a guy who used to pretend to be good, trying to play second fiddle to the bigger dogs of the company, just a has been that... never really was to begin with.

I could say Steve will be an easy opponent, but that would be just redundant, now wouldn't it?

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
(12-08-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Carver's Sheath - 12-08-2013, 08:25 AM
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Smoke - 12-08-2013, 10:32 AM