Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-08-2013, 08:25 AM

Battle Thread

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

12-08-2013, 10:32 AM

Well, here we are. Another week rolls around and, of course, some more active competition to really work those wrestling muscles. But after a whole week of organising my own show, it seems the higher-ups in the XWF think I may have gotten soft or something.

I mean, fair enough I signed up for a show that would not be aired to get myself back in business, but... it seems they may have stuck me with the easiest person of the lot. And here's me thinking that I might end up having some epic battle... but it seems I was wrong.

So I am stuck here mouthing off a guy who hasn't evolved past the discovery of eye-liner. 'Aaw, has the big-bad-caveman gone all angsty on us!?' Well shit, it appears I have my work cut out for me, right guys!?

Steve is not a threat to me. He's a guy who used to pretend to be good, trying to play second fiddle to the bigger dogs of the company, just a has been that... never really was to begin with.

I could say Steve will be an easy opponent, but that would be just redundant, now wouldn't it?

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
(12-08-2013)
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-08-2013, 11:23 AM

(12-08-2013, 10:32 AM)Smoke Man Said: Well, here we are. Another week rolls around and, of course, some more active competition to really work those wrestling muscles. But after a whole week of organising my own show, it seems the higher-ups in the XWF think I may have gotten soft or something.

I mean, fair enough I signed up for a show that would not be aired to get myself back in business, but... it seems they may have stuck me with the easiest person of the lot. And here's me thinking that I might end up having some epic battle... but it seems I was wrong.

So I am stuck here mouthing off a guy who hasn't evolved past the discovery of eye-liner. 'Aaw, has the big-bad-caveman gone all angsty on us!?' Well shit, it appears I have my work cut out for me, right guys!?

Steve is not a threat to me. He's a guy who used to pretend to be good, trying to play second fiddle to the bigger dogs of the company, just a has been that... never really was to begin with.

I could say Steve will be an easy opponent, but that would be just redundant, now wouldn't it?

I find it odd that the great Smoke Man is calling me redundant after he pleaded that I join his pathetic little rebellion not long over a week ago.

I did not realise that you were a hypocrite Smoke Man, but then again i didn't realise much about you at all? Whilst I have faced some great opponents you have been playing to second fiddle to well who? No one knows, no one cares.

I too have had a week off but that does not mean I need to wrestle on a show that's not being broadcast to get back in the swing of things... I just want to compete so that I can beat the shit out of someone like you.

You're right in one thing you said though, you won't be getting the epic battle you desire because, well, you'll never be in an epic battle. You cannot keep up with the likes of me and it will be a mauling rather than a battle.

Do us all a favour though Smoke Man, change your stupid fucking name and for the love of God don't ask someone to join your shitty rebellion if a week later you're going to call them redundant you fucking idiot.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
(12-08-2013)
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

12-08-2013, 11:39 AM

Pleading, aye? Oh, please. Why would I beg you to join sides with me? All we have is a common goal, Steve. At least you had, until you became a sheep. Other than that, I had no need to even mention you. You said no to my offer, making it perfectly clear that you were not interested. And now, a week on, why bother wasting my time with something as trivial as you?

Oh wait, it's because I have to.

And did you strap some turbo rockets to your walking stick or something, or are you just getting your grandson to fight for you instead? I don't need to 'keep up with you', Steve. I think you need to step up a bit and realise that experience isn't everything, and I'm going to be the one to prove that to you.

And who did you play second fiddle to, you ask? Oh, how about the rest of the Brotherhood!? You're nothing more than a bumper sticker, stuck on to make the Brotherhood car look that little bit more fancy, when real threats like Duke, Griffin and Santos are walking around, actually making a goddamn point, and being, y'know, threats.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

12-08-2013, 11:57 AM

(12-08-2013, 11:39 AM)Smoke Man Said: Pleading, aye? Oh, please. Why would I beg you to join sides with me? All we have is a common goal, Steve. At least you had, until you became a sheep. Other than that, I had no need to even mention you. You said no to my offer, making it perfectly clear that you were not interested. And now, a week on, why bother wasting my time with something as trivial as you?

Oh wait, it's because I have to.

And did you strap some turbo rockets to your walking stick or something, or are you just getting your grandson to fight for you instead? I don't need to 'keep up with you', Steve. I think you need to step up a bit and realise that experience isn't everything, and I'm going to be the one to prove that to you.

And who did you play second fiddle to, you ask? Oh, how about the rest of the Brotherhood!? You're nothing more than a bumper sticker, stuck on to make the Brotherhood car look that little bit more fancy, when real threats like Duke, Griffin and Santos are walking around, actually making a goddamn point, and being, y'know, threats.

Are you quite finished sucking their cocks yet or do you want to continue talking about how big and scary Duke and Santos are. I have beaten Sebastian Duke before Smoke Man. I am the reason that Angelus was side lined for months yet you do not see me as a threat? You're clearly deluded.

I never stated that it was about experience. I am not old myself you fool, so why on earth you're making references to walking sticks and what not I do not know. You must just love that phallic imagery I guess? Didn't know you were a big fat queer as well as a irrelevant failure.

I am not a sheep Smoke Man, I want the Black Circle to end just much as anyone else. I am just not sure that the best way to end them is by siding with a man who holds no leadership qualities, little talent, and a few little league wins against sluts like Liz Hathaway.

You did not beg, but you did ask. So you did want me to join your rebellion? But one week on, I am too trivial and a waste of time. Good work Smoke Man, it's not just your name that makes you look like a complete and utter bellend after all.

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

12-11-2013, 10:49 AM

You have gone quiet aye Smoke Man? Not the brave rebellious leader you were making out yourself to be after all.

I really think you should say something Cam, I mean Smoke. Sorry, you and Cam Lang have formed one big ball of one syllable names. Too many similarities. Names, irrelevance and lack of personality. We'll just call the two of you Cam Man.

Fancy responding Cam? Or shall we all just enjoy the silence while we can?

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

12-11-2013, 01:07 PM

Smoke wakes up from his looooong nap with a snort.

Huh!? Whu-what? I was too busy sleeping to listen, sorry 'mate'. I heard you were gabbering on about pointless things like names that, quite frankly, do not matter all that much when it comes down to it, and you were droning on and on about the same point: about the Rebellion and about my damn name.

On the subject of names, in fact, let's look at your name, shall we:

Steve Davids!

My God what a boring fucking name. And yet a fitting one. Of course you would have the blandest name in existence, not very befitting of an 'untamed monster' or whatever you claim that you are.

There you go, you've went ahead and got me talking about our freaking names, you happy now?

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

12-11-2013, 01:30 PM

(12-11-2013, 01:07 PM)Smoke Man Said: Smoke wakes up from his looooong nap with a snort.

Huh!? Whu-what? I was too busy sleeping to listen, sorry 'mate'. I heard you were gabbering on about pointless things like names that, quite frankly, do not matter all that much when it comes down to it, and you were droning on and on about the same point: about the Rebellion and about my damn name.

On the subject of names, in fact, let's look at your name, shall we:

Steve Davids!

My God what a boring fucking name. And yet a fitting one. Of course you would have the blandest name in existence, not very befitting of an 'untamed monster' or whatever you claim that you are.

There you go, you've went ahead and got me talking about our freaking names, you happy now?

Ah, so you were so baffled by the points I made it took you three days to respond. Why does that not surprise me?

Mock my name all you want, it's the name I was born with Cam. A name I proudly wear.

An untamed monster? I have never claimed to be The Rock's Schlong when it's whipped out so don't go around claiming I have said otherwise, fool.

Of course, I did not have the same point though did I? You missed my point of you being a hypocrite and a fucking idiot, because you choose to ignore the points that actually shot you down. Or the point that I said it would be a mauling, ignore that one too because you know too damn well it's true.

Now, Smoke Lang, please do something worth ripping into you about... I cannot discuss just how boring and irrelevant you are forever. Or maybe I can, looks like we're going to find out.

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

12-11-2013, 02:21 PM

Smoke rolls his eyes.

You know, telling me about the argument you want to have isn't exactly the best way to insult me, Davemour. It makes you sound like someone who seriously lost an argument and spends their evening thinking about what they could have said, just a rambling idiot which, granted, you already are.

So guess what, how about we have Christmas a little early this year, and I give you the argument you so solely crave. You tell me what you want answered, and I'll do my best to not be as patronising as I am right now. Or maybe I will... whatever. Since, you know, obviously we can't have a back-and-forth rip at one another develop, oh god no! How about we just trash-talk about our names for the rest of the week and reflect on things that haven't happened yet and predict something that may end up being wrong in the end anyway.

Go ahead, Steve, amuse me. Let the Q and A begin!

...Or are you just going to start talking about your creepy longing for Cam Lang again?

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

12-11-2013, 02:41 PM

I don't long for you so you can forget that dribble. It is not my fault Smoke Man that arguing with you is like having an argument with an inanimate object because you're just that damn plain. Where's 'Table', I am sure it could but up better debate than you...

Okay let the Q and A begin.

Why the fuck is your name Smoke Man? Are you encouraging men to smoke? I just don't get it.

Why are yet to succeed?

Why are you boring?

Why are you irrelevant?

Oh and how are you? I know Liz Hathaway's cunt has been given you a bit of a biting lately so times must be hard...

I don't long for these answers really though Smoke Man, I don't want answers, I don't care about you just like all of the public don't care about you. Just like management evidently don't care about you, the black circle don't care about you oh and the whole damn locker room don't care about you.

Is it any wonder why no one half decent joined your shitty rebellion? It stinks of a big fat Smoke Man aroma with a hint of failure. Join the long queue of people who want the glory of taking down the Black Circle, and join the long queue of man who will more than likely fail.

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

12-11-2013, 03:24 PM

To answer these questions in order:
  • Yolo.
  • Because I haven't done anything yet... if you're referring to the Rebellion anyway.
  • That's a matter of taste.
  • See above.
  • Fine, thanks.

Wait... you don't want the answers? Ooooooooopsss...

And when did I say people gave a shit about me!? What makes you think I give a shit about that?! As it occurs, I don't give a shit about whether people give a shit about me or not, but it's not like I don't give a shit about other people, because I do give a shit about other people, it's just it doesn't matter whether they give a shit over me or not, because I don't give a shit about that, y'know? I'm not vain, Steve. And I don't much give a shit about that.

And have you even been listening to what I had said before on manymanymanymany occasions? What I'm going for is the Black Circle. If anybody cares, great! If not, whatever. If they want to side with me, great!! If not... whatever, it doesn't matter to me. I'm doing this because I want to. If anyone else thinks I will fail, even if I do I won't stop fighting.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
Jenna Silver (12-11-2013)
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

12-11-2013, 06:00 PM

(12-11-2013, 03:24 PM)Smoke Man Said: To answer these questions in order:
  • Yolo.
  • Because I haven't done anything yet... if you're referring to the Rebellion anyway.
  • That's a matter of taste.
  • See above.
  • Fine, thanks.

Wait... you don't want the answers? Ooooooooopsss...

And when did I say people gave a shit about me!? What makes you think I give a shit about that?! As it occurs, I don't give a shit about whether people give a shit about me or not, but it's not like I don't give a shit about other people, because I do give a shit about other people, it's just it doesn't matter whether they give a shit over me or not, because I don't give a shit about that, y'know? I'm not vain, Steve. And I don't much give a shit about that.

And have you even been listening to what I had said before on manymanymanymany occasions? What I'm going for is the Black Circle. If anybody cares, great! If not, whatever. If they want to side with me, great!! If not... whatever, it doesn't matter to me. I'm doing this because I want to. If anyone else thinks I will fail, even if I do I won't stop fighting.

I want to know Smoke Man, honestly... Truthfully, are you going for the Black Circle for any reason other than glory? I appreciate the effort that you're willing to put in, but the fact of the matter is... You cannot win this war on your own. Until you start to recruit people with good attributes then you really don't stand a chance. See, that's what makes little sense Smoke Man, it's great if I join you yet not long ago you said I was trivial? So do you want me to join you or not? Then saying, whatever it doesn't matter if you don't join me also insinuates that you don't want me to join you. So within all that rambling what you have actually said is, yeah it would be great to have you but quite frankly i don't give a shit. So do you care or not? Stop speaking in fucking riddles.

As for people giving a shit about you, maybe you should care. You caring about people caring is not vain, it's pleasant. People appreciate it when you like that they like you. That made more sense in my head but it's just true.

I am sorry, who am I to be teaching psychology when what I need more than anything is a half decent psychiatrist.

Fight you shall, and fight you must. Will I fight along side you? Maybe, just maybe if you start giving a shit about the right things.

Who knows?

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion