Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Connor McBride -vs- Mr. Radio
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-08-2013, 08:25 AM

Battle Thread

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-08-2013, 12:37 PM

So, I have to fight some Irish pricks little brother? I understand I Haven't been at the top of my game as of late but c'mon do I really have to fight this guy? I would rather lose to someone insane than pick on a little irish guy. Does anyone really care about the McBride brothers, seriously because I know people hate me but don't Irish pricks have to kiss ass to stay in America? I'm an alien to this planet but I don't have to kiss ass to anyone because I simply do not give a fuck. Whatever though, I have no choice but to compete against such a disgusting piece of trash. So, Connor, Come at me.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
(12-09-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-09-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

12-09-2013, 10:14 PM

Is anyone really worthy to fight though? From what I've seen only morons and miscreants roam the crazy lands of XWF. You are just a low class human being who follows his brother in the dangerous game of potato hunting. That's apparently not a smart thing to do when employed by Shane for obvious reasons but I don't think thats going to stop because you're Irish and that's just what you do. Rummage around for any type of potato is your other profession and quite honestly I think you're better at that than wrestling. My other profession is saving the whole galaxy in the future and I think I prefer to be better at that than this. Your move, Spud.

Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

12-11-2013, 09:18 AM

What is a Zack Ryder and Doctor Who? That was the worst jumbled up information I've ever heard. Just to make something clear, Nova couldn't do It with his eyes closed. He might be able to terrorize the universe but that isn't exactly that hard to do. Saving it is a whole different story. So, Connor keep your nose out of where it doesn't belong. Me and Novas business is far from over and one day I'll get some payback but for now I have to give you a what you humans call "A good ol' fashioned beatdown."

Ha! Potatoes! Please explain to me why fucking Potatoes are so sacred. Oh wait I can answer that for myself because well Irish fucks are wierd as hell! While a bunch of idiots run around worshiping potatoes in Ireland I'm here...Making fun of it because its funny as hell. One more thing, Connor. I'm sure that you think you're good but reality is "You suck" This sunday is when I make my return at somewhat full power.I won't use it all because you're just a McBride and well you suck. Your turn, Pal.

Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

12-12-2013, 03:04 PM

You fucking Imbecile. I'm not going to use my full power because I dont need to simply because you suck, if you misheard what I said last time. Its morons like you that really make me question if Earthlings have any brains at all. One of the reasons for that is you told me to "Get of my arse and start training" Just to let you know it is off not of you fucking idiot! You know what how about I just make your demise swift so I can stop having to listen to your stupid insults that aren't making you any more threatening but making you seem less threatening. I'm really losing my patience with you, Connor so why don't you zip your mouth and just keel over? Deal?

Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

12-14-2013, 09:48 AM

You are a special kind of stupid. That's all you could think of on the spot? Leave me bloody then buy me a fucking pint of alcohol!? Out of all the people in XWF they put me in a match against one of the two worst speakers here. Learn how to talk correctly and maybe, just maybe I will take you seriously. Who am I kidding? I don't take anyone seriously here because everyone is a joke, and me? I'm the best...in the Multiverse! Connor all you are is a Michael McBride Clone and you damn well know that. Don't call me a Supernova clone either you predictable son of a bitch. Check mate.